I am going to Europe in October with my new bride for our Honeymoon! We plan on staying 3 nights in Paris as one of our legs and we are having trouble deciding where to stay. I have been to Paris only one time but still do not have a good idea of the best place to stay.
As usual, we want to be centralized with some great cafe's and restaurants nearby. Also we will be taking the Eurostar in Paris from London, so something easy to get to from the Metro would be nice as well!
Our Budget is under $150ish a night!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Madrid
- 2 Nightime Tivoli
- 3 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 4 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 5 Travelling Iceland
- 6 Seville to Cordoba
- 7 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 8 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 9 IWM
- 10 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 11 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 12 Amalfi Coast
- 13 Montserrat Express
- 14 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 15 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 16 London Hotel - Different Request
- 17 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 18 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 19 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 20 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 21 Itinery help Crete
- 22 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 23 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 24 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 25 Quite Possibly the Best Mobile Phone/SIM Deal