I am going to Europe in October with my new bride for our Honeymoon! We plan on staying 3 nights in Paris as one of our legs and we are having trouble deciding where to stay. I have been to Paris only one time but still do not have a good idea of the best place to stay.
As usual, we want to be centralized with some great cafe's and restaurants nearby. Also we will be taking the Eurostar in Paris from London, so something easy to get to from the Metro would be nice as well!
Our Budget is under $150ish a night!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 2 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 3 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 4 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 5 Germany train help!
- 6 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 7 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 8 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 9 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 10 Another tipping question: concierges
- 11 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 12 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 13 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 14 Interesting places to visit
- 15 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 16 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 19 Acropolis Athens
- 20 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 23 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 24 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 25 Trip Ideas