I am going to Europe in October with my new bride for our Honeymoon! We plan on staying 3 nights in Paris as one of our legs and we are having trouble deciding where to stay. I have been to Paris only one time but still do not have a good idea of the best place to stay.
As usual, we want to be centralized with some great cafe's and restaurants nearby. Also we will be taking the Eurostar in Paris from London, so something easy to get to from the Metro would be nice as well!
Our Budget is under $150ish a night!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DELL@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 Lake Como AREA questions
- 5 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 6 Spain - day driver advice
- 7 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 8 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 11 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 12 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 15 London with Teens Trip Report
- 16 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 17 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 18 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 19 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 20 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 21 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 22 Madrird and Seville
- 23 Greece
- 24 Ludwig Castles
- 25 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!