I am going to Europe in October with my new bride for our Honeymoon! We plan on staying 3 nights in Paris as one of our legs and we are having trouble deciding where to stay. I have been to Paris only one time but still do not have a good idea of the best place to stay.
As usual, we want to be centralized with some great cafe's and restaurants nearby. Also we will be taking the Eurostar in Paris from London, so something easy to get to from the Metro would be nice as well!
Our Budget is under $150ish a night!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 2 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 3 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 4 Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
- 5 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 6 Travelling from Tromso to Lofoten Islands
- 7 Norway Self-Drive - Winter 2017
- 8 French restaurants
- 9 Azores in February
- 10 Trains in Alps and UK
- 11 Scotland Trip
- 12 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 13 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 14 Lisbon trip report
- 15 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 16 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 17 Ireland in April
- 18 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 19 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 20 Driving in Italy?
- 21 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 22 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 23 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 24 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 25 Planning a European Trip