Inexperienced traveler to Europe here....4 of us (2couples) planning to go to Tuscany and the Northern Lakes area in early May next year for 2 weeks. Can anyone help me with a budget range? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 2 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 3 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 4 Public Transportation in England
- 5 Le Marche Research Help
- 6 Firt time VISA applicant
- 7 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 8 Need Information about French Alps
- 9 Murren to Prague
- 10 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 11 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 12 France Itinerary Advice
- 13 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 14 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 15 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 18 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 19 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 20 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 21 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 22 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN
- 23 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 24 Sintra
- 25 Venice Bell Tower