Can you suggest some budget eating options will be glad if you can give some indication on the cost. :
Howver, I defianately want to try the local cuisine so probably one meal can be a budget meal and I could spend a little more on my other meal.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG airport
- 2 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 3 Ireland & Scotland
- 4 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 5 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 6 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 7 14 nights in Europe
- 8 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 9 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 10 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 11 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 12 French immersion courses in France
- 13 Munich
- 14 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 15 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 16 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 17 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 18 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 19 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 20 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 21 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 22 Portugal itinerary help
- 23 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 24 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 25 What type of visa is right for me?