Can you suggest some budget eating options will be glad if you can give some indication on the cost. :
Howver, I defianately want to try the local cuisine so probably one meal can be a budget meal and I could spend a little more on my other meal.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 2 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 3 Another Visit to London
- 4 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 5 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 6 bbc radio 4 visits Fleetwood near Blackpool
- 7 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 8 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 9 3 days Venice to Paris
- 10 A Beautiful Visit to Emilia-Romagna
- 11 My Worst Experience During My Holiday In Europe
- 12 Need advice on transportation
- 13 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 14 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 15 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 16 Berlin insurance questions
- 17 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 18 France for Six Weeks
- 19 Where to stay in Barcelona during La Merce?
- 20 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 21 Can you please critique my ring road plan?
- 22 which basque wine TXAKOLINA wineries bodegas to visit from san sebastian?
- 23 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed
- 24 explore Italy on a budget
- 25 Vienna Favorites