I am about to book 3 tickets from Atlanta (USA) to Nice (France) and I am wondering what British airways policy is, if for any reason we can't fly on our booked dates (Broken leg for example)?
Can I reschedule? Is there a fee? How long would we have to reschedule?
I was on British airways site (USA site) and searched their site but couldn't find the info. I did sent them an email just now but I know it might take a few days before they answer so I posted here too. I am eager to know as I want to book my trip.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 2 Getting around London
- 3 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 4 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 5 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 6 Lake Como,Italy
- 7 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 8 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 9 Traveling in Belgium
- 10 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 11 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 12 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 13 Train travel to and from Paris
- 14 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 15 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 16 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 17 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 18 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 21 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 22 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 23 Language to use in Belgium
- 24 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 25 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport