I am about to book 3 tickets from Atlanta (USA) to Nice (France) and I am wondering what British airways policy is, if for any reason we can't fly on our booked dates (Broken leg for example)?
Can I reschedule? Is there a fee? How long would we have to reschedule?
I was on British airways site (USA site) and searched their site but couldn't find the info. I did sent them an email just now but I know it might take a few days before they answer so I posted here too. I am eager to know as I want to book my trip.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 2 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 3 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 4 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 5 B&B in Ireland
- 6 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 7 Europe First Timers
- 8 Rome or Venice first
- 9 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 10 Trains in Italy
- 11 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 12 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 13 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 14 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 17 Greek Village
- 18 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 19 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 20 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 21 Apartment Montreux area
- 22 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 23 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 24 An evening in London
- 25 Wine Shipping from Puglia