I am about to book 3 tickets from Atlanta (USA) to Nice (France) and I am wondering what British airways policy is, if for any reason we can't fly on our booked dates (Broken leg for example)?
Can I reschedule? Is there a fee? How long would we have to reschedule?
I was on British airways site (USA site) and searched their site but couldn't find the info. I did sent them an email just now but I know it might take a few days before they answer so I posted here too. I am eager to know as I want to book my trip.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Country Estate Hotel in England
- 2 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 3 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 4 Greece and Italy Combo
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 6 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 7 Final Four
- 8 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 9 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 10 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 11 Which city order makes most sense?
- 12 Tuscany car rental and accommodations
- 13 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 14 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 15 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 16 Valencia, Spain
- 17 Restaurants in Spain
- 18 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 19 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 20 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 21 credit and debit cards
- 22 Transportation Question Italy
- 23 Help with basic itinerary
- 24 Short Trip to Paris
- 25 Greece and Italy Combo