I am about to book 3 tickets from Atlanta (USA) to Nice (France) and I am wondering what British airways policy is, if for any reason we can't fly on our booked dates (Broken leg for example)?
Can I reschedule? Is there a fee? How long would we have to reschedule?
I was on British airways site (USA site) and searched their site but couldn't find the info. I did sent them an email just now but I know it might take a few days before they answer so I posted here too. I am eager to know as I want to book my trip.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 2 3 weeks in Spain
- 3 4 days itinerary for France
- 4 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 5 Rent a car in England
- 6 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 7 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 8 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 9 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 10 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 13 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 14 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 15 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 16 2017 Easter in Italy
- 17 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 18 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 19 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 20 Edinburgh to Skye
- 21 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 22 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 23 Croatia transportation question.
- 24 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 25 Surprise trip to Greece!