Couple of questions on bringing wine back to the US:
* Is there a limitation on how much can be brought back (like Caribbean restrictions?)
* Is it super expensive to ship the wine versus trying to check it, and if so, who do I use to ship it and are they at the airport or would I need to go somewhere else to do that?
* If I do check some wine in my luggage, any suggestions on the best way to do it to prevent breakage?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vet my itinerary
- 2 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 3 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 4 Tour or independent
- 5 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 6 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 7 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 8 Istanbul tour guides?
- 9 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 10 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 11 3 months to travel Europe!
- 12 student in denmark
- 13 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 14 What to see in Dresden...
- 15 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 16 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 17 Sienna with kids
- 18 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 19 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 20 Day River trips from Porto
- 21 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 22 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 23 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 24 Places to visits near Porto
- 25 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers