Couple of questions on bringing wine back to the US:
* Is there a limitation on how much can be brought back (like Caribbean restrictions?)
* Is it super expensive to ship the wine versus trying to check it, and if so, who do I use to ship it and are they at the airport or would I need to go somewhere else to do that?
* If I do check some wine in my luggage, any suggestions on the best way to do it to prevent breakage?
Thanks in advance!
Bringing wine home from Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 2 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 3 4-6 weeks
- 4 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 5 Venice Banning Fodors
- 6 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 7 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 8 France, Italy and Greec
- 9 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 10 Rome---August and September
- 11 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 12 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 13 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 14 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 15 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 16 South of France November Trip Report
- 17 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 18 Clearsky Holidays
- 19 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 20 Suggestions for too many days in Milan
- 21 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 22 Luggage sizing
- 23 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 24 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 25 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience