Couple of questions on bringing wine back to the US:
* Is there a limitation on how much can be brought back (like Caribbean restrictions?)
* Is it super expensive to ship the wine versus trying to check it, and if so, who do I use to ship it and are they at the airport or would I need to go somewhere else to do that?
* If I do check some wine in my luggage, any suggestions on the best way to do it to prevent breakage?
Thanks in advance!
Bringing wine home from Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 2 Madrid has much less to offer than Barcelona...
- 3 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 4 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 5 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 6 Italy tours
- 7 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 8 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 9 Norway Advice
- 10 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 11 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 12 Budapest Parliament Tickets Online
- 13 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 14 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 15 Voltage in UK and France
- 16 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 17 Barcelona free tours??
- 18 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 19 Air France strike
- 20 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 21 Tour ends in Rome
- 22 Pisa or Siena?
- 23 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 24 Giverny in early October?
- 25 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?