Couple of questions on bringing wine back to the US:
* Is there a limitation on how much can be brought back (like Caribbean restrictions?)
* Is it super expensive to ship the wine versus trying to check it, and if so, who do I use to ship it and are they at the airport or would I need to go somewhere else to do that?
* If I do check some wine in my luggage, any suggestions on the best way to do it to prevent breakage?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flights from Croatia
- 2 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 3 Europe in late January
- 4 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 5 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 6 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 7 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 8 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 9 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 10 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 11 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 12 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 13 Paris---baguette question???
- 14 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 15 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 16 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 17 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 18 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 19 Scenic Driving Routes
- 20 Vienna to Bratislava
- 21 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 22 1 way ticket
- 23 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 24 pareja de hecho in Spain
- 25 Visiting Spain in January