Couple of questions on bringing wine back to the US:
* Is there a limitation on how much can be brought back (like Caribbean restrictions?)
* Is it super expensive to ship the wine versus trying to check it, and if so, who do I use to ship it and are they at the airport or would I need to go somewhere else to do that?
* If I do check some wine in my luggage, any suggestions on the best way to do it to prevent breakage?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip from Munich to Salzburg?
- 2 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 3 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 4 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 5 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 6 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 7 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 8 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 9 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 10 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 11 Alhambra
- 12 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 13 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 14 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 15 Dinge B&B
- 16 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 17 Gluten Free in Italy
- 18 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 19 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 20 Plitvice, Rovinj and ?
- 21 Car rental in Paris
- 22 Canaries to Turkey in ten countries
- 23 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 24 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 25 Sentimental Journey