Couple of questions on bringing wine back to the US:
* Is there a limitation on how much can be brought back (like Caribbean restrictions?)
* Is it super expensive to ship the wine versus trying to check it, and if so, who do I use to ship it and are they at the airport or would I need to go somewhere else to do that?
* If I do check some wine in my luggage, any suggestions on the best way to do it to prevent breakage?
Thanks in advance!
Bringing wine home from Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I need a haircut
- 2 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 3 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 4 We Need a Pact
- 5 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 6 Madrid and London
- 7 Monet in Normandy
- 8 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 9 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 10 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 11 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 12 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 13 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 14 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 15 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 16 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 17 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 18 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 19 german rail ticket question
- 20 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 21 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 22 flea markets in France
- 23 Italy vacation rental help
- 24 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 25 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions