Couple of questions on bringing wine back to the US:
* Is there a limitation on how much can be brought back (like Caribbean restrictions?)
* Is it super expensive to ship the wine versus trying to check it, and if so, who do I use to ship it and are they at the airport or would I need to go somewhere else to do that?
* If I do check some wine in my luggage, any suggestions on the best way to do it to prevent breakage?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hewlett-Packard : HP PRINTER TECHNICAL SUPPORT NUMBER ☎ 1:888:482 :3831
- 2 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 3 Trip to Switzerland
- 4 Couscous
- 5 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 6 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 7 Itinery help Crete
- 8 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 9 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 10 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 11 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 12 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 13 TIM in FCO - update
- 14 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 15 Threat Level in UK
- 16 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 17 Cartagena Spain
- 18 London in Winter Report
- 19 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 20 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 21 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 22 3 nights in Madrid
- 23 S. Kensington London Restaurants
- 24 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 25 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?