Couple of questions on bringing wine back to the US:
* Is there a limitation on how much can be brought back (like Caribbean restrictions?)
* Is it super expensive to ship the wine versus trying to check it, and if so, who do I use to ship it and are they at the airport or would I need to go somewhere else to do that?
* If I do check some wine in my luggage, any suggestions on the best way to do it to prevent breakage?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 2 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 3 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 4 need help with travelling direction when travelling thourgh central Europe
- 5 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 6 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 7 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 8 this is a test
- 9 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 10 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 11 Is there any dog-sledding in the Bernese Oberland?
- 12 Cornwall and Germany
- 13 Rome
- 14 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 15 Visiting the Scilly Islands
- 16 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 17 Norway in a Nutshell from Bergen
- 18 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 19 Cars in France
- 20 Gtg during Christmastime?
- 21 2 weeks in Europe in April
- 22 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 23 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 24 Car and Driver to Tour the Baltics?
- 25 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!