we are driving around brittany in late may and most of the hotels we are staying in have 9-10e per person charge for breakfast, which sounds exorbitant. don't eat a big breakfast anyway, saving the calories for lunch and dinner. any suggestions on how to get a simple coffee/ croissant breakfast away from the hotel.
breakfast in france
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 2 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 3 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 4 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 5 Museums in Berlin
- 6 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 7 Italy trip questions
- 8 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 9 Budget family trip to Europe
- 10 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 11 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 12 Pyrenees logistics
- 13 Berlin
- 14 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 15 Suggestions for European Holiday with Young Children
- 16 caroline_venezia
- 17 Taormina to Palermo
- 18 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 19 Storytellers in Iceland
- 20 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 21 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 22 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 23 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 24 history museums or locations
- 25 Alternate base to Frankfurt