I've booked flights for a weekend away early next month, leaving London very early on Sat morning and arriving back late on Sunday night. I chose Bratislava because the flight times were handy and give us almost the whole weekend away, but having looked through the forum, it seems that most people find it very underwhelming and there may not be enough to do to fill 2 whole days.
The other option is to go to straight to Vienna instead and stay there. I've never been to either city before. What's putting me off Vienna a bit is the idea that it may not be enough time to fully enjoy it and that we're on quite a budget (Bratislava is meant to be quite cheap) but we may not ever make it back to Vienna, as we're hoping to do a couple of big long-haul trips this year, so perhaps it'd be a great opportunity to go.
What would you do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 우리바카라＼＼【【AKR843.C0M】】＼＼우리바카라
- 2 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 3 Bergen Tour.Any suggestion pls.
- 4 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 5 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 6 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 7 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 8 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 9 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 10 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 11 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 12 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 13 Referendum in Greece
- 14 Switzeraland Iternary
- 15 10 days in spain
- 16 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 17 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 18 Texans Take a Tour
- 19 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 20 Place to stay--Ring of Kerry and Aran Islands
- 21 Train Travel in Germany
- 22 barcelona
- 23 One night in Amsterdam?
- 24 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 25 Barcelona Itinerary