We are looking at driving from Sarajevo,Bosnia to Niksic,Montenegro.Can anyone tell me the condition of the road E 762 on the Montenegro side of the border,whether there is any accommodation available at or near the border and the ease of crossing the border.
Bosnia/Montenegro Border Crossings
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 3 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 4 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 5 Naxos in May
- 6 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 7 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 8 Belfast to Scotland help
- 9 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 10 20 days in Germany
- 11 France, Italy and Greec
- 12 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 13 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 14 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 15 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 16 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 17 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 18 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 19 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 20 help regarding removal firm in london
- 21 Dresden or Leipzig
- 22 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 23 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 24 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 25 Trains in Italy