We are looking at driving from Sarajevo,Bosnia to Niksic,Montenegro.Can anyone tell me the condition of the road E 762 on the Montenegro side of the border,whether there is any accommodation available at or near the border and the ease of crossing the border.
Bosnia/Montenegro Border Crossings
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 2 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 3 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 4 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 5 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 6 Moroccan food in Paris
- 7 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 8 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 9 Self-driving tips for France
- 10 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 11 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 12 Tour Group Operators
- 13 Eating in University cafeterias
- 14 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??
- 15 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 16 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 17 I went to Paris in June
- 18 Italy things to do?
- 19 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 20 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 21 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 22 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 23 Does this sound feasible?
- 24 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 25 What is considered acceptable travel attire