Hello - I'll be in Rome and understand we need timed tickets for Borghese Gardens. Is there a particular company we should buy them through since it's online? I just want to make sure I got to a legit vendor.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 International Flight Question
- 2 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 6 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 7 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 8 Back from Paris
- 9 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 10 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 11 Luggage Storage
- 12 LIsbon
- 13 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 14 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 15 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 16 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 17 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 18 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 20 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 21 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 22 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 23 Trip suggestion
- 24 Spain in July
- 25 Summer Travel order