As per my other thread, husband and I have booked a couple of hotels for our 18 day European vacation. Our bookings were done via REFUNDABLE/CANCELLABLE option which is slightly higher than the NON-refundable option.
My dilemma is - since we know we are going - as all our flights are booked already, Is it safe to just opt for the nonrefundable booking? Just to give you a clearer description, one hotel we booked had a nonrefundable price of around $120 a night, but the REFUNDABLE price is $150ish.. Difference is not a lot but it can add up.
Have there been any problems with nonrefundable booking, which we should anticipate?
Any advice? Thank you for reading my query
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 2 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 3 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 4 Food in Positano
- 5 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 6 Ireland hotel questions
- 7 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 8 Italy
- 9 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 10 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 11 3 weeks in Spain
- 12 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 13 Emergencies in Ireland
- 14 If you had to choose one......
- 15 How to Pick Up Vatican Tickets
- 16 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 17 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 18 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 19 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 20 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 21 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 24 Edinburgh to Skye
- 25 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
Booking.com - Would you opt for refundable or non-refundable reservations?