As per my other thread, husband and I have booked a couple of hotels for our 18 day European vacation. Our bookings were done via REFUNDABLE/CANCELLABLE option which is slightly higher than the NON-refundable option.
My dilemma is - since we know we are going - as all our flights are booked already, Is it safe to just opt for the nonrefundable booking? Just to give you a clearer description, one hotel we booked had a nonrefundable price of around $120 a night, but the REFUNDABLE price is $150ish.. Difference is not a lot but it can add up.
Have there been any problems with nonrefundable booking, which we should anticipate?
Any advice? Thank you for reading my query
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London is it worth it?
- 2 Montserrat Express
- 3 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 4 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 5 International drivers permit
- 6 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 7 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 8 Places to stop/stay?
- 9 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 10 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 11 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 12 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 13 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 14 ATM help
- 15 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 16 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 17 Visit to Sardinia
- 18 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 19 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 20 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 21 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 22 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 23 Help me make this possible!
- 24 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 25 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England
Booking.com - Would you opt for refundable or non-refundable reservations?