As per my other thread, husband and I have booked a couple of hotels for our 18 day European vacation. Our bookings were done via REFUNDABLE/CANCELLABLE option which is slightly higher than the NON-refundable option.
My dilemma is - since we know we are going - as all our flights are booked already, Is it safe to just opt for the nonrefundable booking? Just to give you a clearer description, one hotel we booked had a nonrefundable price of around $120 a night, but the REFUNDABLE price is $150ish.. Difference is not a lot but it can add up.
Have there been any problems with nonrefundable booking, which we should anticipate?
Any advice? Thank you for reading my query
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 2 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 3 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 4 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 5 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 6 Piedmont as a destination
- 7 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 8 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 Need Information about French Alps
- 11 dinner jackets
- 12 France Itinerary Advice
- 13 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 14 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 15 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 16 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 17 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 18 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 21 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 22 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 23 2 weeks Europe trip
- 24 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 25 Transportation
Booking.com - Would you opt for refundable or non-refundable reservations?