As per my other thread, husband and I have booked a couple of hotels for our 18 day European vacation. Our bookings were done via REFUNDABLE/CANCELLABLE option which is slightly higher than the NON-refundable option.
My dilemma is - since we know we are going - as all our flights are booked already, Is it safe to just opt for the nonrefundable booking? Just to give you a clearer description, one hotel we booked had a nonrefundable price of around $120 a night, but the REFUNDABLE price is $150ish.. Difference is not a lot but it can add up.
Have there been any problems with nonrefundable booking, which we should anticipate?
Any advice? Thank you for reading my query
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사설토토추천사이트 ◐ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 3 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Road trip with our dog
- 6 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 7 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 8 Douro Valley in January?
- 9 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 10 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 11 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 12 Munich and....???
- 13 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 14 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 15 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 16 italy Cinque Terre
- 17 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 18 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 19 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 20 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 21 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 22 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 23 Spanish Medical Providers
- 24 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 25 Can parking
Booking.com - Would you opt for refundable or non-refundable reservations?