As per my other thread, husband and I have booked a couple of hotels for our 18 day European vacation. Our bookings were done via REFUNDABLE/CANCELLABLE option which is slightly higher than the NON-refundable option.
My dilemma is - since we know we are going - as all our flights are booked already, Is it safe to just opt for the nonrefundable booking? Just to give you a clearer description, one hotel we booked had a nonrefundable price of around $120 a night, but the REFUNDABLE price is $150ish.. Difference is not a lot but it can add up.
Have there been any problems with nonrefundable booking, which we should anticipate?
Any advice? Thank you for reading my query
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 2 Thinking about the Fjords
- 3 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 4 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 5 Where to eat in Rome?
- 6 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 7 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 8 barcelona neighborhood
- 9 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 10 Poland to Austria In December
- 11 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 12 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 13 Best Neck Pillow
- 14 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 15 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 18 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 19 Tracking the Weather
- 20 Italy travel plan help
- 21 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 22 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 23 Alsace to Austria?
- 24 road trip through scotland
- 25 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
Booking.com - Would you opt for refundable or non-refundable reservations?