As per my other thread, husband and I have booked a couple of hotels for our 18 day European vacation. Our bookings were done via REFUNDABLE/CANCELLABLE option which is slightly higher than the NON-refundable option.
My dilemma is - since we know we are going - as all our flights are booked already, Is it safe to just opt for the nonrefundable booking? Just to give you a clearer description, one hotel we booked had a nonrefundable price of around $120 a night, but the REFUNDABLE price is $150ish.. Difference is not a lot but it can add up.
Have there been any problems with nonrefundable booking, which we should anticipate?
Any advice? Thank you for reading my query
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 2 Spain in July
- 3 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 8 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 9 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 10 5 Days in Switzerland
- 11 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 12 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 13 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 14 International Flight Question
- 15 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 16 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 17 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 20 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 21 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 22 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 23 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 24 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 25 Destination from London by train, advice please
Booking.com - Would you opt for refundable or non-refundable reservations?