As per my other thread, husband and I have booked a couple of hotels for our 18 day European vacation. Our bookings were done via REFUNDABLE/CANCELLABLE option which is slightly higher than the NON-refundable option.
My dilemma is - since we know we are going - as all our flights are booked already, Is it safe to just opt for the nonrefundable booking? Just to give you a clearer description, one hotel we booked had a nonrefundable price of around $120 a night, but the REFUNDABLE price is $150ish.. Difference is not a lot but it can add up.
Have there been any problems with nonrefundable booking, which we should anticipate?
Any advice? Thank you for reading my query
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Outlook@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 ROUTER@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 3 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 6 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 7 Renting a car in Greece
- 8 Iceland france spain
- 9 Ex-pats with young kids
- 10 Maximizing Norway time
- 11 Greece
- 12 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 13 southeast sicily town as home base
- 14 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 17 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 18 London with Teens Trip Report
- 19 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 20 Top Tapas Tascas
- 21 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 22 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 23 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 24 Iceland car rental agencies
- 25 Ludwig Castles
Booking.com - Would you opt for refundable or non-refundable reservations?