I am a bit confused whether I should book my train tickets in advance for my travel in Italy.
My itinerary is as follows
Jul 24 & 25 - Venice
I plan to take a train from Venice on Jul 26 in the afternoon
Jul 26- 29 - Florence
I plan to take a train in the morning on Jul 30
Jul 30 - Aug 2 - Rome
Can I book my train journeys in Italy or should I book them now?
Appreciate suggestions on what is the best option?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 2 Scenic full day drive from Bacharach & return?
- 3 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon
- 4 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 5 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 6 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 7 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 8 Le Marche, Italy
- 9 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 10 Ballet Bolshoi
- 11 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 12 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 13 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 14 Itinerary Help - 5 weeks Spain and Portugal Cities
- 15 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 16 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 17 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 18 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 19 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 20 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 21 Trains France/Switzerland
- 22 fear of driving in rome!
- 23 Italy trains question
- 24 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 25 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam