I am a bit confused whether I should book my train tickets in advance for my travel in Italy.
My itinerary is as follows
Jul 24 & 25 - Venice
I plan to take a train from Venice on Jul 26 in the afternoon
Jul 26- 29 - Florence
I plan to take a train in the morning on Jul 30
Jul 30 - Aug 2 - Rome
Can I book my train journeys in Italy or should I book them now?
Appreciate suggestions on what is the best option?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pay attention to your watches !
- 2 Quizz !
- 3 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 4 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 5 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 6 9 Days in Spain
- 7 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 8 8 Days in Spain
- 9 Venice/Mestre
- 10 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 11 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 12 car insurance italy
- 13 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 14 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 15 Italy Car Scam
- 16 auto europa or auto europe?
- 17 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 18 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 19 Barcelona alternative
- 20 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 21 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 22 Spanish Medical Providers
- 23 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 24 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris