I am a bit confused whether I should book my train tickets in advance for my travel in Italy.
My itinerary is as follows
Jul 24 & 25 - Venice
I plan to take a train from Venice on Jul 26 in the afternoon
Jul 26- 29 - Florence
I plan to take a train in the morning on Jul 30
Jul 30 - Aug 2 - Rome
Can I book my train journeys in Italy or should I book them now?
Appreciate suggestions on what is the best option?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 2 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 3 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 4 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 5 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 6 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 7 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 10 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 11 Renting a car in Greece
- 12 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 13 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 14 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 15 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 16 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 17 Car rental companies - why so many negative reviews?
- 18 Iceland rental camper company
- 19 southeast sicily town as home base
- 20 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 21 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 22 Chania
- 23 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 24 Theoxenia on Santorini
- 25 Spanish food - not that special?