I am a bit confused whether I should book my train tickets in advance for my travel in Italy.
My itinerary is as follows
Jul 24 & 25 - Venice
I plan to take a train from Venice on Jul 26 in the afternoon
Jul 26- 29 - Florence
I plan to take a train in the morning on Jul 30
Jul 30 - Aug 2 - Rome
Can I book my train journeys in Italy or should I book them now?
Appreciate suggestions on what is the best option?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain Trip Report
- 2 CDG international flight
- 3 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 4 http://isscamreview.com/binary-trust-method/
- 5 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 6 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 7 Norfolk base
- 8 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 9 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 10 Gelato course in Rome?
- 11 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 12 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 13 20 free days of Europe
- 14 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 15 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 16 5 Day itinerary
- 17 Arriving in Budapest 9/11!
- 18 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 19 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 20 Our European adventures
- 21 Eurotrip - Athens to Santorini
- 22 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 23 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 24 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 25 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday