I am a bit confused whether I should book my train tickets in advance for my travel in Italy.
My itinerary is as follows
Jul 24 & 25 - Venice
I plan to take a train from Venice on Jul 26 in the afternoon
Jul 26- 29 - Florence
I plan to take a train in the morning on Jul 30
Jul 30 - Aug 2 - Rome
Can I book my train journeys in Italy or should I book them now?
Appreciate suggestions on what is the best option?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 2 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 3 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 4 Service dog
- 5 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 6 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 7 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 8 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 9 Scottish National Museum of Rural Life
- 10 Coastal Denmark
- 11 Christian Cafe Dating
- 12 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 13 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 14 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 15 Iceland
- 16 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 17 croatia and slovenia 29/10 - 06/11
- 18 base for Andalucia
- 19 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 20 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 21 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 23 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 24 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 25 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip