Travelling Europe in all of May and two weeks of June, 2017 from Australia, I have finalised my itinerary starting at Athens 2 nights, ferry to Santorini 4 nights, fly to Rome 5 nights, train and bus to Positano 4 nights, bus/train to Venice 3 nights, train to Luzerne 4 nights, train to Lauterbrunnen 3 nights, train to Paris, 5 nights, train to Munich 5 nights, train to Prague 4 nights then home. Looking at train schedules even though it's too early to book, i cant see problems with travelling between these places so is it ok to book hotels now, hotels can sell out well in advance particularly in some places, I have booked some with free cancellation but it is cheaper to book them in place with no free cancel or am I chancing it, should I wait to book trains first which it seems won't be for another 6 months or so. Any advice will be much appreciated...thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 2 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 3 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 4 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 7 St Denis Cathedral
- 8 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 9 Ireland itinerary help please
- 10 No Periods in British Written English!
- 11 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 12 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 15 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 16 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 17 First time in Bulgaria
- 18 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 19 Alps Drive
- 20 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 23 Paris cooking classes
- 24 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 25 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please