Am looking for the quietest seating area with the airline lounge seats so we can sleep some --someone had mentioned area 1 and 2 since they are smaller areas and at the front of the boat...but also wanted to have easy access to the outside decks too. Is there outside access to a deck from 1 or 2? Can I have both quiet and easy outside access in airline seat area 5 or is that area noisy since it is near the deck???
Blue Star Ferry lounge airline seats
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul Itinerary
- 2 Half Day tours with Alla Tour Company
- 3 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback
- 4 Bologna tips
- 5 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 6 Edinburgh - outings?
- 7 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 8 London and Where Else in late December?
- 9 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 10 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 11 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 12 What to wear
- 13 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 14 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 15 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 16 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 17 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 18 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 19 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 20 Madrid and London
- 21 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 22 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 23 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 24 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 25 Bologna airport to train to Florence