We are planning a family holiday in Europe and have landed on a biking holiday in Denmark
We are 2 adults with an 8 year old and a 18 month old. I was told the best way to get around Copenhagen and Odense is by family bike ( the kind with the box in the front where your kids sit).
How easy is it to bike on these family bikes?
How fast does the bike traffic move in Copenhagen? We are not the fastest of bicyclists.
Would you recommend my 8 year old get her own bike instead of riding in the box?
How easy is it to get to all the attractions in Copenhagen?
After Copenhagen, we wanted to go to Odense and then to the islands and countryside - can you recommend some good options? We don't want to rent a car or use bus as the baby gets car sick.
Finally - I am assuming diapers etc are easy to find in Denmark - is that correct? Would they sell them in the pharmacy or supermarket?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 2 9 Days in Spain
- 3 God Save the Queen?
- 4 Barcelona alternative
- 5 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 6 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 7 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 8 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 9 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 10 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 11 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 12 Spanish Medical Providers
- 13 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 14 Paris to Italy
- 15 Driving through Paris
- 16 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 17 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 18 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 Road trip with our dog
- 21 Frankfurt to UK
- 22 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 23 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 24 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 25 Great Value Vacations - NOT