We are planning a family holiday in Europe and have landed on a biking holiday in Denmark
We are 2 adults with an 8 year old and a 18 month old. I was told the best way to get around Copenhagen and Odense is by family bike ( the kind with the box in the front where your kids sit).
How easy is it to bike on these family bikes?
How fast does the bike traffic move in Copenhagen? We are not the fastest of bicyclists.
Would you recommend my 8 year old get her own bike instead of riding in the box?
How easy is it to get to all the attractions in Copenhagen?
After Copenhagen, we wanted to go to Odense and then to the islands and countryside - can you recommend some good options? We don't want to rent a car or use bus as the baby gets car sick.
Finally - I am assuming diapers etc are easy to find in Denmark - is that correct? Would they sell them in the pharmacy or supermarket?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TOSHIBA@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Care 24x7
- 2 Hotels in Turin
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 Help on ancient history route
- 5 3 days solo in London
- 6 Chania
- 7 Days to Avoid Roussillon, Gordes, etc.
- 8 Now to Madrid
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 11 Trip Report: The last hurrah? A fortnight in Lake Como
- 12 Village visit in Northern Italy
- 13 Natural History Museum: Wildlife Photographer of the Year
- 14 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 15 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 16 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 17 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 18 Sicily: which coast?
- 19 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 20 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 21 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 22 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 23 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 24 Edinbrugh
- 25 Berlin to ?