We are planning a family holiday in Europe and have landed on a biking holiday in Denmark
We are 2 adults with an 8 year old and a 18 month old. I was told the best way to get around Copenhagen and Odense is by family bike ( the kind with the box in the front where your kids sit).
How easy is it to bike on these family bikes?
How fast does the bike traffic move in Copenhagen? We are not the fastest of bicyclists.
Would you recommend my 8 year old get her own bike instead of riding in the box?
How easy is it to get to all the attractions in Copenhagen?
After Copenhagen, we wanted to go to Odense and then to the islands and countryside - can you recommend some good options? We don't want to rent a car or use bus as the baby gets car sick.
Finally - I am assuming diapers etc are easy to find in Denmark - is that correct? Would they sell them in the pharmacy or supermarket?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 5 base for Andalucia
- 6 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 7 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 8 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 9 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 10 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 11 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 12 Apartment in Rome
- 13 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 14 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 15 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 16 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 17 Best Greek Island
- 18 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 19 Flea markets in Romania
- 20 car rental
- 21 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 22 Cinque Terre - mid Oct 2017 -Ferry? Train? Car Parks?
- 23 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 24 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 25 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018