We are planning a family holiday in Europe and have landed on a biking holiday in Denmark
We are 2 adults with an 8 year old and a 18 month old. I was told the best way to get around Copenhagen and Odense is by family bike ( the kind with the box in the front where your kids sit).
How easy is it to bike on these family bikes?
How fast does the bike traffic move in Copenhagen? We are not the fastest of bicyclists.
Would you recommend my 8 year old get her own bike instead of riding in the box?
How easy is it to get to all the attractions in Copenhagen?
After Copenhagen, we wanted to go to Odense and then to the islands and countryside - can you recommend some good options? We don't want to rent a car or use bus as the baby gets car sick.
Finally - I am assuming diapers etc are easy to find in Denmark - is that correct? Would they sell them in the pharmacy or supermarket?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 2 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 3 Best of Norway
- 4 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 5 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 6 travel around Spain
- 7 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 8 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 9 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 10 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 11 Bursa/Iznik
- 12 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 13 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 14 Charming areas to explore in London
- 15 Hidden Gems outside Munich
- 16 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 17 credit and debit cards
- 18 Luggage storage Vienna railway
- 19 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 20 Another Question re Scotland
- 21 Transportation and things to do around Malta from the Westin Dragona?
- 22 Accommodation Goze and Ostia Antic
- 23 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 24 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 25 Tattoos in Italy