We are planning a family holiday in Europe and have landed on a biking holiday in Denmark
We are 2 adults with an 8 year old and a 18 month old. I was told the best way to get around Copenhagen and Odense is by family bike ( the kind with the box in the front where your kids sit).
How easy is it to bike on these family bikes?
How fast does the bike traffic move in Copenhagen? We are not the fastest of bicyclists.
Would you recommend my 8 year old get her own bike instead of riding in the box?
How easy is it to get to all the attractions in Copenhagen?
After Copenhagen, we wanted to go to Odense and then to the islands and countryside - can you recommend some good options? We don't want to rent a car or use bus as the baby gets car sick.
Finally - I am assuming diapers etc are easy to find in Denmark - is that correct? Would they sell them in the pharmacy or supermarket?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 2 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 3 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 6 Short Trip in July
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 10 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 11 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 12 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 13 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 14 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 15 38 Days in Paris
- 16 Naxos car rental
- 17 Greek Islands (small)
- 18 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 19 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 20 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 21 Things to do in Brussels
- 22 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 23 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 24 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 25 Recommendations for Wiesbaden