We'd really like to travel from Oslo to Bergen on the beautiful railway and take a cruise in the fjords nearby Bergen, but after checking on Norway in a Nutshell's site (and independently looking up rail/ferry/bus prices), it's incredibly out of our price range
What's the best way to experience the beauty of the fjords, if you can't afford / don't have the time to make it up to Bergen? Unfortunately, we only have 2 and a half days in Oslo. I understand that city is on a fjord, but I'm having difficulties finding any information other than traveling to the islands just off of Oslo (which don't appear to be very striking). Is there maybe a shorter train ride we could take, or a ferry that would be particularly beautiful?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 2 온라인카지노⋞」✼「( SO224。COM )」✼「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 3 실시간카지노⋞」✼「( SO224。COM )」✼「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 4 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 5 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 6 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 7 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 8 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 9 Where to enjoy Paris
- 10 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 11 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 12 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 15 Meteora for older folk
- 16 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 17 Versailles
- 18 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 19 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 20 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 21 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 22 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 23 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 24 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 25 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??