We'd really like to travel from Oslo to Bergen on the beautiful railway and take a cruise in the fjords nearby Bergen, but after checking on Norway in a Nutshell's site (and independently looking up rail/ferry/bus prices), it's incredibly out of our price range
What's the best way to experience the beauty of the fjords, if you can't afford / don't have the time to make it up to Bergen? Unfortunately, we only have 2 and a half days in Oslo. I understand that city is on a fjord, but I'm having difficulties finding any information other than traveling to the islands just off of Oslo (which don't appear to be very striking). Is there maybe a shorter train ride we could take, or a ferry that would be particularly beautiful?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON@printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 NK OUTLOOK Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:681:7208 OUTLOOK @T
- 3 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 4 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 5 Rethinking my late September vacation in Madrid/Andalusia – Italy instead?
- 6 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 7 Hotels in Turin
- 8 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 9 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 10 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 11 Best layover option
- 12 3 months in Bristol
- 13 TR-Croatia and Italy. A bit long but it's all here in one post.
- 14 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 15 Summer Mountain Retreats
- 16 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 17 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 18 Spanish Civil War Tour in Barcelona
- 19 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 20 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 21 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 22 TravelCard vs Oyster
- 23 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 24 Chania or Rhodes Town
- 25 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt