My 22 year old son and I will be traveling Europe for 3 weeks. At one point we will be spending a day/night in Milan with a friend. From there we thought we should go to Austria for a day or two before spending our last week in Italy. Wondering how long it takes by train to Vienna or Salsburg? Also, if we can only do one, which would you recommend to visit, Vienna or Salsburg?
Best way to get from Milan to Vienna or Salsburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence planning
- 2 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 3 Transportation directly from Malpensa to place other than Milan
- 4 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids
- 5 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 6 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 7 Scottland for a day!
- 8 England, Paris itinerary help
- 9 Emilia Romagna Region
- 10 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 11 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 X-mas week in Istanbul trip report
- 14 The Italian Riviera: A review.
- 15 In Less Than 48 Hours, Chisinau and Transnistria
- 16 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 17 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 18 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 19 Malpensa to Milano/Porto Garibaldi o Centrale Question...
- 20 Shipping bags home
- 21 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 22 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 23 Germany for 3 weeks
- 24 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 25 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old