My 22 year old son and I will be traveling Europe for 3 weeks. At one point we will be spending a day/night in Milan with a friend. From there we thought we should go to Austria for a day or two before spending our last week in Italy. Wondering how long it takes by train to Vienna or Salsburg? Also, if we can only do one, which would you recommend to visit, Vienna or Salsburg?
Best way to get from Milan to Vienna or Salsburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 2 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 3 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 4 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 5 Airport ATMs
- 6 driving in france with kids
- 7 Southern Spain
- 8 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 9 Assistance in organizing tours in Moscow.
- 10 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 11 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 12 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 13 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 14 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 15 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 16 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 17 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 18 Three ferries to Mull
- 19 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 20 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 21 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 22 Story of the German Christmas star
- 23 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 24 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 25 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London