My 22 year old son and I will be traveling Europe for 3 weeks. At one point we will be spending a day/night in Milan with a friend. From there we thought we should go to Austria for a day or two before spending our last week in Italy. Wondering how long it takes by train to Vienna or Salsburg? Also, if we can only do one, which would you recommend to visit, Vienna or Salsburg?
Best way to get from Milan to Vienna or Salsburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 2 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 3 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 4 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Scotland Votes "No"
- 7 Transports in Santorini
- 8 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 9 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 10 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 11 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 12 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 13 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 14 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 15 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 16 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 17 Best day trips from Paris
- 18 Santorini transportation
- 19 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 20 Gift for French business associate
- 21 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 22 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 23 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 24 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 25 Air France strike is extended until 26 September