My 22 year old son and I will be traveling Europe for 3 weeks. At one point we will be spending a day/night in Milan with a friend. From there we thought we should go to Austria for a day or two before spending our last week in Italy. Wondering how long it takes by train to Vienna or Salsburg? Also, if we can only do one, which would you recommend to visit, Vienna or Salsburg?
Best way to get from Milan to Vienna or Salsburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Josselin region of Brittany
- 2 Macarons!
- 3 Need Advice for Stuttgart/Munich Area
- 4 driving day trip to la rioja from San Sebastian- winery / lunchcstops
- 5 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 6 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 7 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 8 Venice, then ?, then Munich
- 9 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 10 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 11 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 12 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 13 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 14 Berlin Itinerary
- 15 Need Help, Iceland
- 16 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 17 Please help me give good travel advice
- 18 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 19 driving from palermo to sciacca
- 20 Travel throught Europe
- 21 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 22 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 23 DCC on the increase?
- 24 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 25 How to Buy Fiorentina v Sevilla Football Tickets