My 22 year old son and I will be traveling Europe for 3 weeks. At one point we will be spending a day/night in Milan with a friend. From there we thought we should go to Austria for a day or two before spending our last week in Italy. Wondering how long it takes by train to Vienna or Salsburg? Also, if we can only do one, which would you recommend to visit, Vienna or Salsburg?
Best way to get from Milan to Vienna or Salsburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 2 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 3 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 4 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 5 7 Nights in Paris
- 6 Driving from Italy to France
- 7 Why don't the French want to work?
- 8 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 9 Edinburgh - Mercat Tours -
- 10 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 11 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 12 Daily Bus Tours in Croatia, Slovenia and nearby countries
- 13 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 14 Late night/early morning transport from Barcelona Airport to city center
- 15 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 16 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 17 Italy, England, OR France in 2015: Tour Operators - Or go it alone?
- 18 Skip the Line: Small-Group Eiffel Tower Sunset Tour
- 19 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 20 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 21 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 22 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 23 Matisse at Tate
- 24 2 weeks in Europe
- 25 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary