My 22 year old son and I will be traveling Europe for 3 weeks. At one point we will be spending a day/night in Milan with a friend. From there we thought we should go to Austria for a day or two before spending our last week in Italy. Wondering how long it takes by train to Vienna or Salsburg? Also, if we can only do one, which would you recommend to visit, Vienna or Salsburg?
Best way to get from Milan to Vienna or Salsburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Autumn in Paris
- 2 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 3 Weekend in Norfolk
- 4 Athens at New Years
- 5 Ireland or Scotland
- 6 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 7 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 8 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 9 Cotswold Churches
- 10 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 11 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 12 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 13 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 14 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 15 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 16 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 17 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 18 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 19 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 20 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 21 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 22 London Trip Travel
- 23 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 24 I dream of Europe
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY