My 22 year old son and I will be traveling Europe for 3 weeks. At one point we will be spending a day/night in Milan with a friend. From there we thought we should go to Austria for a day or two before spending our last week in Italy. Wondering how long it takes by train to Vienna or Salsburg? Also, if we can only do one, which would you recommend to visit, Vienna or Salsburg?
Best way to get from Milan to Vienna or Salsburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 2 London neighborhood suggestions
- 3 London - Site List Triage -
- 4 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 5 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 6 Recommendations Tour Guides/Airport Transportation Gdansk, Poland
- 7 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 8 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 9 Priceline for London hotels
- 10 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 11 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 12 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 13 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 14 Matisse at Tate
- 15 3 weeks in Europe
- 16 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 17 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 18 First trip to Ireland - Solo - suggestions welcome!
- 19 Madrid and London
- 20 What to wear
- 21 Barcelona & Mallorca: Bon Dia
- 22 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 23 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 24 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 25 London and Where Else in late December?