My 22 year old son and I will be traveling Europe for 3 weeks. At one point we will be spending a day/night in Milan with a friend. From there we thought we should go to Austria for a day or two before spending our last week in Italy. Wondering how long it takes by train to Vienna or Salsburg? Also, if we can only do one, which would you recommend to visit, Vienna or Salsburg?
Best way to get from Milan to Vienna or Salsburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 2 Paris in black and white
- 3 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 4 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 5 Need help with itinerary
- 6 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 7 Where to rent a house for 1 or 2 months during summer in Europe
- 8 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 9 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 10 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 11 Grad Schools in London?
- 12 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 13 Cotswolds first time
- 14 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 15 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 16 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 17 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 18 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 19 Ireland or Scotland
- 20 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 21 From Denver to Virtuous
- 22 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 23 Off the beaten path in Italy
- 24 Have 4 Ticket to Eiffel Tower Summit for sale 31.08, early afternoon
- 25 need advise on first time travel to Europe