We will be traveling from Brno to Budapest in June. It looks like both train and bus are available. Is one better than the other? The bus ad makes it look pretty comfortable.
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 2 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 3 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 4 Itinerary Tweaking
- 5 Amalfi Coast help
- 6 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 7 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 8 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 9 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 10 Itinerary Help
- 11 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 12 House Hunting in France
- 13 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 14 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 15 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 16 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 17 If you had to choose one......
- 18 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 19 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 20 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 21 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 22 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 23 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 24 Portugal with large family
- 25 Help with out two middle days in Puglia