We will be traveling from Brno to Budapest in June. It looks like both train and bus are available. Is one better than the other? The bus ad makes it look pretty comfortable.
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 cell phone companys
- 2 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 3 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 4 French lavender and cottages
- 5 3 days to spend in europe
- 6 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 7 What Greek islands should I visit
- 8 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 9 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 10 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 11 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 12 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 13 Beaches in Southern France
- 14 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 15 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 16 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 17 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 18 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 19 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 20 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 21 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 22 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 23 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 24 Affordable French language course in France?
- 25 Budapest on a budget