We will be traveling from Brno to Budapest in June. It looks like both train and bus are available. Is one better than the other? The bus ad makes it look pretty comfortable.
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 2 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 3 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 4 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 5 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 6 Travel vs. Babies
- 7 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 8 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 9 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 10 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 11 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 12 Verona and Lake Garda
- 13 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 14 European Cooking Secrets
- 15 Italy - rental car damages query
- 16 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 17 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 18 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 19 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 20 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 21 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 22 CDG much improved
- 23 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 24 London's Must Sights!
- 25 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?