We are planning to do a day trip from our villa near Florence to visit Lucca and Pisa for the day in July. We are 2 adults and 2 school-age children.
I know that we can PRE-purchase tickets to climb the tower (for ages 8 and up).
What is the best time to book our tickets?
We also plan to combine this activity with a visit to Lucca (renting bikes and touring the walls).
I know there are other sites to probably see in Pisa but we are really going to fulfill DD's dream to see "the leaning tower of pizza"!
Any tips greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 2 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 3 Amsterdam Hotel
- 4 FCO connection time
- 5 Paris gtg in October?
- 6 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 7 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 8 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 9 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 10 Dolomites October 14-18
- 11 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 12 Switzerland itinerary help
- 13 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 14 Berlin and chocolate lovers
- 15 Norway Itinerary
- 16 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 17 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 18 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 19 Charles Degaulle question
- 20 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 21 Pompeii luggage storage
- 22 Departure Tax in UK
- 23 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 24 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 25 Train Help