We are planning to do a day trip from our villa near Florence to visit Lucca and Pisa for the day in July. We are 2 adults and 2 school-age children.
I know that we can PRE-purchase tickets to climb the tower (for ages 8 and up).
What is the best time to book our tickets?
We also plan to combine this activity with a visit to Lucca (renting bikes and touring the walls).
I know there are other sites to probably see in Pisa but we are really going to fulfill DD's dream to see "the leaning tower of pizza"!
Any tips greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 2 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 3 Suggestions for summer 38 night itinerary with kids and a mom in tow?
- 4 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 5 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 6 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 7 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 8 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 9 Edinburgh to Skye
- 10 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 11 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 12 A Month stay in Southern France
- 13 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 14 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 15 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 16 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 17 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 18 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 19 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 20 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 21 Croatia transportation question.
- 22 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 23 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 24 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 25 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151