We are planning to do a day trip from our villa near Florence to visit Lucca and Pisa for the day in July. We are 2 adults and 2 school-age children.
I know that we can PRE-purchase tickets to climb the tower (for ages 8 and up).
What is the best time to book our tickets?
We also plan to combine this activity with a visit to Lucca (renting bikes and touring the walls).
I know there are other sites to probably see in Pisa but we are really going to fulfill DD's dream to see "the leaning tower of pizza"!
Any tips greatly appreciated.
Best time of day to visit Tower of Pisa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 2 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 3 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 4 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 5 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 6 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 7 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 8 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 9 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 10 nearby cities to london
- 11 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 12 London hotel
- 13 Prague - Tram #22
- 14 A drive in Europe
- 15 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 16 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 19 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 20 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 21 Where to stay in Rome
- 22 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 23 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 24 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 25 Italy Apartment What To Bring