We are planning to do a day trip from our villa near Florence to visit Lucca and Pisa for the day in July. We are 2 adults and 2 school-age children.
I know that we can PRE-purchase tickets to climb the tower (for ages 8 and up).
What is the best time to book our tickets?
We also plan to combine this activity with a visit to Lucca (renting bikes and touring the walls).
I know there are other sites to probably see in Pisa but we are really going to fulfill DD's dream to see "the leaning tower of pizza"!
Any tips greatly appreciated.
Best time of day to visit Tower of Pisa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 2 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 3 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 4 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 5 tulips in the Netherland
- 6 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 7 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 8 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 9 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 10 Air pollution in Paris
- 11 French open
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 14 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 15 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 16 England and Scotland
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 19 Azores
- 20 Azores
- 21 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 22 Dublin to Armagh?
- 23 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 24 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 25 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?