We are planning to do a day trip from our villa near Florence to visit Lucca and Pisa for the day in July. We are 2 adults and 2 school-age children.
I know that we can PRE-purchase tickets to climb the tower (for ages 8 and up).
What is the best time to book our tickets?
We also plan to combine this activity with a visit to Lucca (renting bikes and touring the walls).
I know there are other sites to probably see in Pisa but we are really going to fulfill DD's dream to see "the leaning tower of pizza"!
Any tips greatly appreciated.
Best time of day to visit Tower of Pisa?
- 1 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 5 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 6 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 7 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 8 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 9 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 10 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 11 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 14 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 15 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 16 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 17 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 18 Apartments in Rome
- 19 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 20 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 21 A full week in The Netherlands
- 22 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??