We are planning to do a day trip from our villa near Florence to visit Lucca and Pisa for the day in July. We are 2 adults and 2 school-age children.
I know that we can PRE-purchase tickets to climb the tower (for ages 8 and up).
What is the best time to book our tickets?
We also plan to combine this activity with a visit to Lucca (renting bikes and touring the walls).
I know there are other sites to probably see in Pisa but we are really going to fulfill DD's dream to see "the leaning tower of pizza"!
Any tips greatly appreciated.
Best time of day to visit Tower of Pisa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 2 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 3 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 4 Internet or travel agent?
- 5 Raining in rome
- 6 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 7 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 8 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 9 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 10 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 11 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 12 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 13 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 14 2 Weeks in Paris
- 15 Christmas in Munich
- 16 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 17 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 18 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 19 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 20 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 21 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 22 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 23 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 24 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 25 İstanbul Travel guide