We are planning to do a day trip from our villa near Florence to visit Lucca and Pisa for the day in July. We are 2 adults and 2 school-age children.
I know that we can PRE-purchase tickets to climb the tower (for ages 8 and up).
What is the best time to book our tickets?
We also plan to combine this activity with a visit to Lucca (renting bikes and touring the walls).
I know there are other sites to probably see in Pisa but we are really going to fulfill DD's dream to see "the leaning tower of pizza"!
Any tips greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 2 Enjoying England for a year!
- 3 European Travel in March
- 4 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 5 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 6 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 7 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 8 Transport from Prague to Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Romania
- 9 My First Trip to Europe...
- 10 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 11 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 12 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 13 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 14 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 15 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 16 We are back!
- 17 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 18 Our time in Rome
- 19 Europe itinerary review
- 20 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 23 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 24 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 25 Greece Itinerary