We are planning to do a day trip from our villa near Florence to visit Lucca and Pisa for the day in July. We are 2 adults and 2 school-age children.
I know that we can PRE-purchase tickets to climb the tower (for ages 8 and up).
What is the best time to book our tickets?
We also plan to combine this activity with a visit to Lucca (renting bikes and touring the walls).
I know there are other sites to probably see in Pisa but we are really going to fulfill DD's dream to see "the leaning tower of pizza"!
Any tips greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 2 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 3 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 4 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 5 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 6 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 7 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 8 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 9 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 10 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 11 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 12 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 13 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 14 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 15 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 16 "Never Mind"
- 17 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 18 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 19 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 20 Via del Sale, Italy
- 21 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 22 Nafplio to Hydra
- 23 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 24 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 25 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!