We are planning to do a day trip from our villa near Florence to visit Lucca and Pisa for the day in July. We are 2 adults and 2 school-age children.
I know that we can PRE-purchase tickets to climb the tower (for ages 8 and up).
What is the best time to book our tickets?
We also plan to combine this activity with a visit to Lucca (renting bikes and touring the walls).
I know there are other sites to probably see in Pisa but we are really going to fulfill DD's dream to see "the leaning tower of pizza"!
Any tips greatly appreciated.
Best time of day to visit Tower of Pisa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Snorkling around Var?
- 2 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 3 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 4 What to do, what to do... early arrival, late departure
- 5 Italy and Greece in 2 Weeks?!
- 6 Change in Travel
- 7 Typical where to go honeymoon question. But please help
- 8 suggested itinerary for San Sebastion & Bilbao
- 9 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 10 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 11 Hotels at Lake Garda
- 12 Why Is Europe Becoming More Prudish? Or Is It?
- 13 Exhibition of Canaletto's paintings in Aix-en-Provence
- 14 Help with Choice of Greek Islands for Honeymoon
- 15 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 16 What is required photo size for Navigo Decouverte please
- 17 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 18 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 19 Is Capri overrated?
- 20 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 21 Need help with our itinerary
- 22 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 23 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 24 Sintra - How to avoid steep uphill walking
- 25 Suggestions for very cheap cell phone?