We are planning to do a day trip from our villa near Florence to visit Lucca and Pisa for the day in July. We are 2 adults and 2 school-age children.
I know that we can PRE-purchase tickets to climb the tower (for ages 8 and up).
What is the best time to book our tickets?
We also plan to combine this activity with a visit to Lucca (renting bikes and touring the walls).
I know there are other sites to probably see in Pisa but we are really going to fulfill DD's dream to see "the leaning tower of pizza"!
Any tips greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 2 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 3 Do you need a fake certificate?
- 4 My First Trip to Europe...
- 5 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 6 Road Maps of Ireland
- 7 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 8 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 9 Manchester on derby weekend
- 10 Rome to Positano
- 11 Day trips from Uzes
- 12 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 13 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 14 From London to Paris to US
- 15 France to stop making foie grois
- 16 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 17 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 18 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 19 Puglia
- 20 Trip Report: A Culinary Adventure Through Burgundy
- 21 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 22 Barcelona Car rental return
- 23 Stonehenge and Bath
- 24 Ferrara or Verona for a 4/5 hours stopover?
- 25 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?