We are planning to do a day trip from our villa near Florence to visit Lucca and Pisa for the day in July. We are 2 adults and 2 school-age children.
I know that we can PRE-purchase tickets to climb the tower (for ages 8 and up).
What is the best time to book our tickets?
We also plan to combine this activity with a visit to Lucca (renting bikes and touring the walls).
I know there are other sites to probably see in Pisa but we are really going to fulfill DD's dream to see "the leaning tower of pizza"!
Any tips greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My summer in Paris
- 2 Cycling in Denmark, land of burgers and bread
- 3 9 days in Paris Plz help plan
- 4 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 5 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 6 Malaga resort day pass ?
- 7 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 8 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 9 Puglia and Matera
- 10 Whici part of the Pyreness is the most scenic part to visit in January?
- 11 Andalucia Itinerary
- 12 Need recommendations for car rental agencies in Crete and Naxos
- 13 evening tours of Agrigento in Sicily?
- 14 Help with Slovenia / Croatia itinerary.
- 15 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 16 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 17 Best of SW Norway in 5 days; Bergen, Alesund, fjords
- 18 Best home base for a week in the Italian Lakes?
- 19 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
- 20 Day Trip From London
- 21 day trip from Glasgow
- 22 Southern Puglia Italy
- 23 London-Paris summer 2016
- 24 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 25 Suggestions of where to go for a 12 day car hire in Spain