We are planning to do a day trip from our villa near Florence to visit Lucca and Pisa for the day in July. We are 2 adults and 2 school-age children.
I know that we can PRE-purchase tickets to climb the tower (for ages 8 and up).
What is the best time to book our tickets?
We also plan to combine this activity with a visit to Lucca (renting bikes and touring the walls).
I know there are other sites to probably see in Pisa but we are really going to fulfill DD's dream to see "the leaning tower of pizza"!
Any tips greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Retiring to Southern France
- 2 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 3 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 4 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 5 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 6 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 7 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 8 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 9 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 10 Paris Under Seige...
- 11 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 12 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 13 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 14 Brief trip report Naples
- 15 Advices about our itiniary
- 16 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 17 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 18 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 19 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 20 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 21 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 22 Private transportation
- 23 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 24 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 25 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015