We are planning to do a day trip from our villa near Florence to visit Lucca and Pisa for the day in July. We are 2 adults and 2 school-age children.
I know that we can PRE-purchase tickets to climb the tower (for ages 8 and up).
What is the best time to book our tickets?
We also plan to combine this activity with a visit to Lucca (renting bikes and touring the walls).
I know there are other sites to probably see in Pisa but we are really going to fulfill DD's dream to see "the leaning tower of pizza"!
Any tips greatly appreciated.
Best time of day to visit Tower of Pisa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping in the UK
- 2 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 3 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 4 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 5 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 6 Discount Card and itinerary for London for family of 4
- 7 Paris to Provence in 3 days ideas?
- 8 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 9 driving from Barcelona to Venice by car
- 10 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 11 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 12 Europe in December for 10 days
- 13 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 14 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 15 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 16 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 17 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 18 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 19 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 20 The "Perfect week" in Sicily???
- 21 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 22 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 23 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 24 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 25 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!