We are planning to do a day trip from our villa near Florence to visit Lucca and Pisa for the day in July. We are 2 adults and 2 school-age children.
I know that we can PRE-purchase tickets to climb the tower (for ages 8 and up).
What is the best time to book our tickets?
We also plan to combine this activity with a visit to Lucca (renting bikes and touring the walls).
I know there are other sites to probably see in Pisa but we are really going to fulfill DD's dream to see "the leaning tower of pizza"!
Any tips greatly appreciated.
Best time of day to visit Tower of Pisa?
- 1 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 2 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 7 days in Andalucia
- 6 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 7 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 10 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 11 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 12 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 13 London for Christmas
- 14 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 15 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 16 Belgium
- 17 Navigo Decouverte
- 18 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 19 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 20 More help with housing in Puglia
- 21 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 22 15 days in Europe,
- 23 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 24 Madrid to Sevilla
- 25 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014