We are planning to do a day trip from our villa near Florence to visit Lucca and Pisa for the day in July. We are 2 adults and 2 school-age children.
I know that we can PRE-purchase tickets to climb the tower (for ages 8 and up).
What is the best time to book our tickets?
We also plan to combine this activity with a visit to Lucca (renting bikes and touring the walls).
I know there are other sites to probably see in Pisa but we are really going to fulfill DD's dream to see "the leaning tower of pizza"!
Any tips greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Forints or Euros?
- 2 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 3 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 4 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 5 My thoughts on Mallorca
- 6 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 7 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 8 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 9 hotel in Prague
- 10 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 11 Overnight Layover -London
- 12 Old European currency
- 13 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 14 Transportation from Gothenburg airport to the Center
- 15 Another Visit to London
- 16 Three days in Athens
- 17 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 18 Prague to Dresden in Aug
- 19 Air France / Delta flight to Europe comfort upgrade
- 20 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 21 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 22 London-Paris solo trip
- 23 3 days Venice to Paris
- 24 Eiffel Tower in mid-June without pre-booking
- 25 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?