We are planning to do a day trip from our villa near Florence to visit Lucca and Pisa for the day in July. We are 2 adults and 2 school-age children.
I know that we can PRE-purchase tickets to climb the tower (for ages 8 and up).
What is the best time to book our tickets?
We also plan to combine this activity with a visit to Lucca (renting bikes and touring the walls).
I know there are other sites to probably see in Pisa but we are really going to fulfill DD's dream to see "the leaning tower of pizza"!
Any tips greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 2 Athens Help
- 3 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 4 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 5 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 6 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 7 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 8 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 9 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 10 Transport for local Venice travel
- 11 London vacation rental agency
- 12 Sim Card
- 13 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 14 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 15 Borghese Gallery Question
- 16 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 17 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 18 SE ITALY
- 19 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 20 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 21 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 22 Sicily help
- 23 Lunch stop with view of Rio–Antirrio Bridge
- 24 Towns around Lucca
- 25 Cork questions