We are planning to do a day trip from our villa near Florence to visit Lucca and Pisa for the day in July. We are 2 adults and 2 school-age children.
I know that we can PRE-purchase tickets to climb the tower (for ages 8 and up).
What is the best time to book our tickets?
We also plan to combine this activity with a visit to Lucca (renting bikes and touring the walls).
I know there are other sites to probably see in Pisa but we are really going to fulfill DD's dream to see "the leaning tower of pizza"!
Any tips greatly appreciated.
Best time of day to visit Tower of Pisa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 2 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 3 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 4 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 5 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 6 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 7 Three ferries to Mull
- 8 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 9 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 10 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 11 Airport ATMs
- 12 American Express
- 13 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 14 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 15 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 16 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 17 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 18 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 19 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 20 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 21 Which european city?
- 22 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 23 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 24 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 25 All Set To Go!!