We are planning to do a day trip from our villa near Florence to visit Lucca and Pisa for the day in July. We are 2 adults and 2 school-age children.
I know that we can PRE-purchase tickets to climb the tower (for ages 8 and up).
What is the best time to book our tickets?
We also plan to combine this activity with a visit to Lucca (renting bikes and touring the walls).
I know there are other sites to probably see in Pisa but we are really going to fulfill DD's dream to see "the leaning tower of pizza"!
Any tips greatly appreciated.
Best time of day to visit Tower of Pisa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 2 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 3 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 4 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 5 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 6 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 7 19 countries in a day
- 8 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 9 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 10 Transports in Santorini
- 11 Last night in Italy advice
- 12 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 13 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 14 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 15 Europe Itinerary
- 16 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 17 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 18 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 19 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 20 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 21 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 22 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 23 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 24 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 25 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona