We are planning to do a day trip from our villa near Florence to visit Lucca and Pisa for the day in July. We are 2 adults and 2 school-age children.
I know that we can PRE-purchase tickets to climb the tower (for ages 8 and up).
What is the best time to book our tickets?
We also plan to combine this activity with a visit to Lucca (renting bikes and touring the walls).
I know there are other sites to probably see in Pisa but we are really going to fulfill DD's dream to see "the leaning tower of pizza"!
Any tips greatly appreciated.
Best time of day to visit Tower of Pisa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 2 Italy in October 2015
- 3 Study Abroad: Alicante, Spain?
- 4 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 5 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 6 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 7 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 8 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 9 Halloween in Paris
- 10 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 11 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 12 I dream of Europe
- 13 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 14 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 15 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 16 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 17 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 18 London Trip Travel
- 19 Can you answer this poll on spiritual tourism ?
- 20 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 21 Itinerary 20 days
- 22 Study Spanish in Granada; Cordoba?
- 23 Cotswold Churches
- 24 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 25 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa