We are planning to do a day trip from our villa near Florence to visit Lucca and Pisa for the day in July. We are 2 adults and 2 school-age children.
I know that we can PRE-purchase tickets to climb the tower (for ages 8 and up).
What is the best time to book our tickets?
We also plan to combine this activity with a visit to Lucca (renting bikes and touring the walls).
I know there are other sites to probably see in Pisa but we are really going to fulfill DD's dream to see "the leaning tower of pizza"!
Any tips greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?
- 2 Urgently need help contacting mytrip.com
- 3 Rain forecast Provence next Sunday and Monday. Any suggestions?
- 4 10 day Spain trip - which cities?
- 5 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 6 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 7 One day visit to Helsinki on a cruise ship
- 8 Input on Paris Itinerary
- 9 Trip report European honeymoon
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 11 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 12 My Italy 15 x Day Itenerary- Tips and advice Please!
- 13 London restaurant suggestions
- 14 Soccer Game in Portugal?
- 15 Sentimental Journey
- 16 Backpacking in South East Europe
- 17 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 18 Trip to Italy: Venice, Tuscany, Rome, Positano
- 19 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 20 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 21 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 22 Need help getting from Paris to St Jean Pied de port
- 23 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 24 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 25 Florence & Como - Itinerary 90% finalized - looking for insights