We are planning to do a day trip from our villa near Florence to visit Lucca and Pisa for the day in July. We are 2 adults and 2 school-age children.
I know that we can PRE-purchase tickets to climb the tower (for ages 8 and up).
What is the best time to book our tickets?
We also plan to combine this activity with a visit to Lucca (renting bikes and touring the walls).
I know there are other sites to probably see in Pisa but we are really going to fulfill DD's dream to see "the leaning tower of pizza"!
Any tips greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 2 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 3 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 4 B&Bs in Ireland
- 5 travel fan 220v?
- 6 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 7 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 8 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 9 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 10 Guide in Russia
- 11 WWI Battlefields
- 12 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 13 Visiting Zurich
- 14 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 15 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Switzerland
- 18 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 19 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 20 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 21 Zadar or Sibenik
- 22 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 23 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 24 Sicily: la foresteria planeta estate or Villa Sicilia Baglio
- 25 Rent a Car?