We are planning to do a day trip from our villa near Florence to visit Lucca and Pisa for the day in July. We are 2 adults and 2 school-age children.
I know that we can PRE-purchase tickets to climb the tower (for ages 8 and up).
What is the best time to book our tickets?
We also plan to combine this activity with a visit to Lucca (renting bikes and touring the walls).
I know there are other sites to probably see in Pisa but we are really going to fulfill DD's dream to see "the leaning tower of pizza"!
Any tips greatly appreciated.
Best time of day to visit Tower of Pisa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 White Villages base?
- 2 Help with France itinerary
- 3 plug adapters ITALY
- 4 How much luggage?????
- 5 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 6 Italy and Switzerland--September/October 2013
- 7 biking in France
- 8 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 9 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 10 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 11 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 12 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 13 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 14 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 15 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 16 London restaurants
- 17 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 18 Itinerary Suggestions for South of Spain and Portugal
- 19 ITALO trains need help
- 20 Terrorism in Europe
- 21 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 22 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 23 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 24 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 25 100 years of French gratitude