We are planning to do a day trip from our villa near Florence to visit Lucca and Pisa for the day in July. We are 2 adults and 2 school-age children.
I know that we can PRE-purchase tickets to climb the tower (for ages 8 and up).
What is the best time to book our tickets?
We also plan to combine this activity with a visit to Lucca (renting bikes and touring the walls).
I know there are other sites to probably see in Pisa but we are really going to fulfill DD's dream to see "the leaning tower of pizza"!
Any tips greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 2 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 3 Gatwick to London in time for 7.30 show? Help!
- 4 Venice water buses
- 5 southern italy? hmmmmm.
- 6 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 7 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 8 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 9 I need advice; Spain in August.
- 10 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 11 Where in Switzerland
- 12 La Compagnie Air Flight to Paris
- 13 Help with Itinerary (specific ?s around Emilia-Romagna, Tuscany, Naples)
- 14 Sweden: Accidental visa overstay - am I screwed for good?
- 15 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 16 Self-driving in Iceland
- 17 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 18 Venice Ferry to Croatia
- 19 Where to go after Romania...or should I spend whole trip there?
- 20 Barcelona Itinerary
- 21 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 22 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 23 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 24 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 25 Scandinavia Trip in August