We are planning to do a day trip from our villa near Florence to visit Lucca and Pisa for the day in July. We are 2 adults and 2 school-age children.
I know that we can PRE-purchase tickets to climb the tower (for ages 8 and up).
What is the best time to book our tickets?
We also plan to combine this activity with a visit to Lucca (renting bikes and touring the walls).
I know there are other sites to probably see in Pisa but we are really going to fulfill DD's dream to see "the leaning tower of pizza"!
Any tips greatly appreciated.
Best time of day to visit Tower of Pisa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Towns between Dingle and Doolin, Ireland or North of Galway
- 2 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 3 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 4 Travelling to France
- 5 Where to stay in London
- 6 25 days in Europe
- 7 Copenhagen and Iceland
- 8 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 9 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 10 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 11 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 12 Planning a trip to England and Paris at Christmas Break
- 13 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 14 Uk visa processing time
- 15 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 16 Heathrow-Bath bus tickets
- 17 NZ Passport validity
- 18 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 19 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 20 Uk visa
- 21 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 22 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 23 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 24 22" or 24" for Europe trains?
- 25 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence