We are planning to do a day trip from our villa near Florence to visit Lucca and Pisa for the day in July. We are 2 adults and 2 school-age children.
I know that we can PRE-purchase tickets to climb the tower (for ages 8 and up).
What is the best time to book our tickets?
We also plan to combine this activity with a visit to Lucca (renting bikes and touring the walls).
I know there are other sites to probably see in Pisa but we are really going to fulfill DD's dream to see "the leaning tower of pizza"!
Any tips greatly appreciated.
Best time of day to visit Tower of Pisa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reykjavik hotels
- 2 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 3 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 4 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 5 I dream of Europe
- 6 Too many Trip Reports
- 7 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 8 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 9 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 10 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 11 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 12 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 13 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 14 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 15 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 16 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 17 Help with England/Wales tour
- 18 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 19 Hotels that we found special
- 20 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 21 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 22 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 23 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 24 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 25 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov