We are planning to do a day trip from our villa near Florence to visit Lucca and Pisa for the day in July. We are 2 adults and 2 school-age children.
I know that we can PRE-purchase tickets to climb the tower (for ages 8 and up).
What is the best time to book our tickets?
We also plan to combine this activity with a visit to Lucca (renting bikes and touring the walls).
I know there are other sites to probably see in Pisa but we are really going to fulfill DD's dream to see "the leaning tower of pizza"!
Any tips greatly appreciated.
Best time of day to visit Tower of Pisa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 2 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 3 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 4 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 5 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 6 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 7 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 8 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 9 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 10 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 11 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 12 Hotel in Venice
- 13 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 14 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 15 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 16 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 17 Europe in 21 days
- 18 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 19 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 20 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip
- 21 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 22 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 23 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 24 Spain Questions
- 25 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam