We are planning to do a day trip from our villa near Florence to visit Lucca and Pisa for the day in July. We are 2 adults and 2 school-age children.
I know that we can PRE-purchase tickets to climb the tower (for ages 8 and up).
What is the best time to book our tickets?
We also plan to combine this activity with a visit to Lucca (renting bikes and touring the walls).
I know there are other sites to probably see in Pisa but we are really going to fulfill DD's dream to see "the leaning tower of pizza"!
Any tips greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 3 Tour or independent
- 4 First Time Europe Trip
- 5 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 6 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 7 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 8 Hertz Never Lost
- 9 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 10 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 11 student in denmark
- 12 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 13 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 14 Amalfi or Positano
- 15 Best way to get mobile internet in Spain?
- 16 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 17 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 18 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 19 Munich, Germany
- 20 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 21 The Fjords of Norway, Scandinavia - Itinerary Help for Family of Four
- 22 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 23 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 24 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 25 5 women, Italy, need suggestions