We are planning to do a day trip from our villa near Florence to visit Lucca and Pisa for the day in July. We are 2 adults and 2 school-age children.
I know that we can PRE-purchase tickets to climb the tower (for ages 8 and up).
What is the best time to book our tickets?
We also plan to combine this activity with a visit to Lucca (renting bikes and touring the walls).
I know there are other sites to probably see in Pisa but we are really going to fulfill DD's dream to see "the leaning tower of pizza"!
Any tips greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 2 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 3 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 4 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 5 need help with travelling direction when travelling thourgh central Europe
- 6 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 7 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 8 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 9 this is a test
- 10 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 11 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 12 Is there any dog-sledding in the Bernese Oberland?
- 13 Cornwall and Germany
- 14 Rome
- 15 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 16 Visiting the Scilly Islands
- 17 Norway in a Nutshell from Bergen
- 18 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 19 Cars in France
- 20 Gtg during Christmastime?
- 21 2 weeks in Europe in April
- 22 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 23 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 24 Car and Driver to Tour the Baltics?
- 25 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!