We are planning to do a day trip from our villa near Florence to visit Lucca and Pisa for the day in July. We are 2 adults and 2 school-age children.
I know that we can PRE-purchase tickets to climb the tower (for ages 8 and up).
What is the best time to book our tickets?
We also plan to combine this activity with a visit to Lucca (renting bikes and touring the walls).
I know there are other sites to probably see in Pisa but we are really going to fulfill DD's dream to see "the leaning tower of pizza"!
Any tips greatly appreciated.
Best time of day to visit Tower of Pisa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mama Mia Italy!
- 2 Dordogne in October
- 3 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 4 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 5 Does this sound feasible?
- 6 Bike touring in France
- 7 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 8 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 9 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 10 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 11 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 12 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 13 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 14 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 15 Calling home from abroad
- 16 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 17 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 18 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 19 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 20 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 21 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 22 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 23 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 24 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 25 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N