I am going to be in Rome for a limited time and want to see the Vatican Museums and Sistene Chapel. I've heard mixed things about what time of day is best for lines (8am vs. 1pm) and have received recommendations to do a tour just to skip the line. Is it worth it to do a tour to skip a line but then get stuck with a group of people rather than move at your own pace? What time of day would you recommend to go?? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 sfo to europe
- 2 Paris Under Seige...
- 3 First Trip to Europe!
- 4 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 5 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 6 visa appointment experience
- 7 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 8 Rue des Rosiers
- 9 Holiday in Austria
- 10 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 11 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 12 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 13 Italian Riviera
- 14 Switzerland in mid-April
- 15 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 16 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 17 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 18 Hamam Istanbul?
- 19 Scotland Trip
- 20 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 21 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 22 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 23 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 24 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 25 What to take to Germany