I am going to be in Rome for a limited time and want to see the Vatican Museums and Sistene Chapel. I've heard mixed things about what time of day is best for lines (8am vs. 1pm) and have received recommendations to do a tour just to skip the line. Is it worth it to do a tour to skip a line but then get stuck with a group of people rather than move at your own pace? What time of day would you recommend to go?? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 2 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 3 Weather in Budapest in late September
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 6 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 7 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 8 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 9 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 10 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 11 Travelling with Vueling?
- 12 Night Bus?
- 13 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 14 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 15 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 16 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 17 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 18 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 19 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 20 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 21 seat reservations
- 22 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 23 Italy in a week
- 24 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 25 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?