I am going to be in Rome for a limited time and want to see the Vatican Museums and Sistene Chapel. I've heard mixed things about what time of day is best for lines (8am vs. 1pm) and have received recommendations to do a tour just to skip the line. Is it worth it to do a tour to skip a line but then get stuck with a group of people rather than move at your own pace? What time of day would you recommend to go?? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 2 Cell phones in France and England
- 3 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 4 6 weeks: Great Britain, France, Italy, The Netherlands
- 5 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 6 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 7 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 8 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 9 Irish Countryside in 1 day
- 10 Naples to Pompeii
- 11 Algarve,Portugal at Christmas?
- 12 Stability and safety in Turkey
- 13 Parking in Italy
- 14 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 15 sim card
- 16 Plan Italy trip
- 17 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 18 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 19 apartments florence
- 20 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 21 Italy Tuscany or Umbria, Naples area advice please
- 22 Florence, Italy
- 23 Italy trains question
- 24 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 25 Girls Trip to Rome!