I am going to be in Rome for a limited time and want to see the Vatican Museums and Sistene Chapel. I've heard mixed things about what time of day is best for lines (8am vs. 1pm) and have received recommendations to do a tour just to skip the line. Is it worth it to do a tour to skip a line but then get stuck with a group of people rather than move at your own pace? What time of day would you recommend to go?? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily transportation
- 2 Which Guided Tour ??
- 3 easy daytrip from Firenze (without car)
- 4 What Greek islands should I visit
- 5 One quick week -- where in France?
- 6 Brugge or Ghent?
- 7 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 8 Day trips on Irish Rail from Dublin?
- 9 Train to L'Aquila italy
- 10 Citadines Trafalgar Square
- 11 Local markets in Italy
- 12 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 13 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 14 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 15 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 16 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 17 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 18 Barcelona completely overrated
- 19 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 20 Itinerary Assistance
- 21 Where will Britain go?
- 22 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 23 4 days to explore, Vienna, Munich, or Berlin?
- 24 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 25 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?