I am going to be in Rome for a limited time and want to see the Vatican Museums and Sistene Chapel. I've heard mixed things about what time of day is best for lines (8am vs. 1pm) and have received recommendations to do a tour just to skip the line. Is it worth it to do a tour to skip a line but then get stuck with a group of people rather than move at your own pace? What time of day would you recommend to go?? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road Maps of Ireland
- 2 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 3 Itinerary help please!
- 4 Vitalpeak XT >> > http://getmenshealth.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 5 Dover queues
- 6 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 7 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 8 Greece Itinerary
- 9 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/raw-power-xl/
- 10 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 11 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 12 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 13 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 14 Puglia
- 15 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 16 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 17 This secure, as immoderate-colossal
- 18 From London to Paris to US
- 19 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 20 My First Trip to Europe...
- 21 Residential wallpaper designs
- 22 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 23 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 24 Naples or Genoa
- 25 France to stop making foie grois