I am going to be in Rome for a limited time and want to see the Vatican Museums and Sistene Chapel. I've heard mixed things about what time of day is best for lines (8am vs. 1pm) and have received recommendations to do a tour just to skip the line. Is it worth it to do a tour to skip a line but then get stuck with a group of people rather than move at your own pace? What time of day would you recommend to go?? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pickpocketing in Europe
- 2 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 3 I have one extra day in my FIRST TIME EUROPE trip, where should I spend it?
- 4 Kerouac - please say the weather will clear up in Paris
- 5 Portugal Transportation
- 6 2 Week European Itinerary
- 7 I hope my worry-wart sister doesn't see this!
- 8 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 9 Visiting Eastern Europe - planes, trains, and stamps?
- 10 Help, no email from Trenitalia with PNR number!
- 11 2 Days in Rome
- 12 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 13 3-week Spain Itinerary, Feedback Please!
- 14 Is Valladolid a place visit?
- 15 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice
- 16 Help & advice on trip to Scotland
- 17 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 18 Trip Report: a Week at Italian School in Verona
- 19 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 20 Greece after the Vote
- 21 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 22 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 23 Sardinia for a week... Need suggestions please
- 24 One champagne tour in Reims
- 25 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report