Has anyone taken photos of the Seven Sisters? Is it best to take it in the morning light or late afternoon?
What is the best viewing place? Enter the Seven Sisters Country Park? Is there another place to get a good view and again better to view in the morning or late afternoon? If there is sun (one can only hope!) and the angle is wrong, the pictures can look washed out so was wondering when the opportune time would be.
I see great pictures with the cottages in the foreground and the Seven Sisters right behind. Where do you have to be to get that great photo op?
Thanks again for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 2 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 3 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 16 days in France and Italy
- 6 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 7 TIM in FCO - update
- 8 Street parking in Barcelona?
- 9 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 11 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 12 Swiss Train Travel Help
- 13 Madrid food advice needed
- 14 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 15 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 16 Iceland trip report!
- 17 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 18 Paris for children
- 19 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 20 Naples + Walking Tour
- 21 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 22 Need hotel in Athens
- 23 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 24 Avoid Europcar!
- 25 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?