Has anyone taken photos of the Seven Sisters? Is it best to take it in the morning light or late afternoon?
What is the best viewing place? Enter the Seven Sisters Country Park? Is there another place to get a good view and again better to view in the morning or late afternoon? If there is sun (one can only hope!) and the angle is wrong, the pictures can look washed out so was wondering when the opportune time would be.
I see great pictures with the cottages in the foreground and the Seven Sisters right behind. Where do you have to be to get that great photo op?
Thanks again for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 2 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 3 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 4 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 5 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 6 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 7 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 8 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 9 Ireland in April
- 10 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 11 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 12 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 13 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 14 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 15 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 16 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 17 If you had to choose one......
- 18 getting to CDG
- 19 Towersey, London
- 20 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 21 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 22 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 23 Preliminary planning -- a month in Greece
- 24 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 25 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas