Has anyone taken photos of the Seven Sisters? Is it best to take it in the morning light or late afternoon?
What is the best viewing place? Enter the Seven Sisters Country Park? Is there another place to get a good view and again better to view in the morning or late afternoon? If there is sun (one can only hope!) and the angle is wrong, the pictures can look washed out so was wondering when the opportune time would be.
I see great pictures with the cottages in the foreground and the Seven Sisters right behind. Where do you have to be to get that great photo op?
Thanks again for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 2 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 3 Trip Report: 17 glorious days in Northern Spain
- 4 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 5 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 6 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 7 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 8 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 9 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 10 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 11 PARIS
- 12 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 13 London vacation rental agency
- 14 Sicily help
- 15 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 16 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 17 Christmas markets
- 18 Airline to Rome
- 19 SE ITALY
- 20 monograms vacation tours
- 21 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 22 Towns around Lucca
- 23 Thinking about the Fjords
- 24 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 25 Where??-2 night trip from London