I'm looking for personal recommendations of the best places to eat, things to do, and places to see in Venice, Florence (and surrounding area), and Rome.
I've finally booked all the travel accommodations and I'm ready to start planning some of the details, or at least make a list of options of things to do. We will be traveling in September/October for our honeymoon.
I would love recommendations for restaurants, markets, and things to do. Of course I know about the most famous museums, churches, etc. Really I'm open to any recommendations of must do/see places.
We will be spending 5 nights in each place. Staying in apartments in Venice and Florence and at the St. Regis in Rome.
I'd love for us to do a cooking class, and possibly hire a private guide during our time in Florence to explore outside of Florence a bit.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 4 We're here!
- 5 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 6 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 7 10 days in Paris and......
- 8 Budapest & Prague
- 9 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 10 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 11 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 12 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 13 driving from ancona to rome
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 16 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 17 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 18 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 19 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?
- 20 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 21 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
- 22 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 23 Swiss Travel Pass
- 24 Athens
- 25 Please critique my itinerary in Italy