I'm looking for personal recommendations of the best places to eat, things to do, and places to see in Venice, Florence (and surrounding area), and Rome.
I've finally booked all the travel accommodations and I'm ready to start planning some of the details, or at least make a list of options of things to do. We will be traveling in September/October for our honeymoon.
I would love recommendations for restaurants, markets, and things to do. Of course I know about the most famous museums, churches, etc. Really I'm open to any recommendations of must do/see places.
We will be spending 5 nights in each place. Staying in apartments in Venice and Florence and at the St. Regis in Rome.
I'd love for us to do a cooking class, and possibly hire a private guide during our time in Florence to explore outside of Florence a bit.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노게임룰■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■생중계카지노ず생중계카지노
- 2 One night in the Dolomites
- 3 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 4 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 5 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 6 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 7 Airport Transit Visa
- 8 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 9 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 10 Where in Greece
- 11 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 12 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 13 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 14 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 15 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 16 Vatican tour
- 17 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 18 Day in Capri
- 19 alcazar question and seville advice
- 20 TSA Precheck
- 21 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 22 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 23 First visit to London
- 24 Paris travel help
- 25 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?