I'm planning a trip to Paris and Rome, Florence and possibly Venice Italy this summer, in July...I've been before to all those places and love them....this time, I am hoping to do some shopping and wonder if anyone can recommend where to get the best deals or discounts at those locations? I had been to the outlets The Mall and Space Outlet over 10 years ago near Florence and found great bargains at Space Outlet on Prada ($10 euro ties, etc) and my husband bought a jacket from Armani at a good deal....wondering if those locations still have good deals?
Also, this time wondering if Louis Vuitton and Hermes and some of the other higher end brands have deeper discounts at certain places? is it cheaper to buy in France compared to buying the same item in the US?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany-Car or Train
- 2 Italy in a week
- 3 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 4 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 5 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 6 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 9 SURPRISE TRIP
- 10 Jewish Vienna
- 11 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 12 Reaching the Lake District
- 13 Positano Hotel in September
- 14 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 15 seat reservations
- 16 Scotland itinerary advice
- 17 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 18 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 19 Brussels flower tapestry
- 20 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 21 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 22 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 23 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 24 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more