I'm planning a trip to Paris and Rome, Florence and possibly Venice Italy this summer, in July...I've been before to all those places and love them....this time, I am hoping to do some shopping and wonder if anyone can recommend where to get the best deals or discounts at those locations? I had been to the outlets The Mall and Space Outlet over 10 years ago near Florence and found great bargains at Space Outlet on Prada ($10 euro ties, etc) and my husband bought a jacket from Armani at a good deal....wondering if those locations still have good deals?
Also, this time wondering if Louis Vuitton and Hermes and some of the other higher end brands have deeper discounts at certain places? is it cheaper to buy in France compared to buying the same item in the US?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://luxmuscle.com/dominant-testo-reviews/
- 2 House Hunting in France
- 3 Itinerary Tweaking
- 4 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 5 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 6 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 7 Ireland in April
- 8 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 9 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 10 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 11 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 12 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 13 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 14 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 15 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 16 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 17 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 18 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 19 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 20 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 21 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 22 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 23 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 24 Itinerary Help
- 25 Life on the Farm Draws Some French