I'm planning a trip to Paris and Rome, Florence and possibly Venice Italy this summer, in July...I've been before to all those places and love them....this time, I am hoping to do some shopping and wonder if anyone can recommend where to get the best deals or discounts at those locations? I had been to the outlets The Mall and Space Outlet over 10 years ago near Florence and found great bargains at Space Outlet on Prada ($10 euro ties, etc) and my husband bought a jacket from Armani at a good deal....wondering if those locations still have good deals?
Also, this time wondering if Louis Vuitton and Hermes and some of the other higher end brands have deeper discounts at certain places? is it cheaper to buy in France compared to buying the same item in the US?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian lakes
- 2 Santorini lodging
- 3 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 6 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 7 Ronda Wine/biking
- 8 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 9 What do after Bernia Express?
- 10 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 11 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 12 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 13 Self drive tour companies
- 14 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 15 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 16 Ischia
- 17 9 days in London
- 18 Germany family road trip help!
- 19 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 20 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 21 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 22 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 23 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 24 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 25 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour