I'm planning a trip to Paris and Rome, Florence and possibly Venice Italy this summer, in July...I've been before to all those places and love them....this time, I am hoping to do some shopping and wonder if anyone can recommend where to get the best deals or discounts at those locations? I had been to the outlets The Mall and Space Outlet over 10 years ago near Florence and found great bargains at Space Outlet on Prada ($10 euro ties, etc) and my husband bought a jacket from Armani at a good deal....wondering if those locations still have good deals?
Also, this time wondering if Louis Vuitton and Hermes and some of the other higher end brands have deeper discounts at certain places? is it cheaper to buy in France compared to buying the same item in the US?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two days in Rome
- 2 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 3 We didn't love Florence the way we thought we might
- 4 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 5 PARIS
- 6 One free day in Barcelona
- 7 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 8 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 9 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 10 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 11 Spain: train/rental car help
- 12 Berlin
- 13 Germany or Sweden
- 14 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 15 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 16 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 17 Greek Village
- 18 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 21 Sicily help
- 22 Athens Help
- 23 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 24 "Too Much Cows"
- 25 Bordeaux to Nice