I'm planning a trip to Paris and Rome, Florence and possibly Venice Italy this summer, in July...I've been before to all those places and love them....this time, I am hoping to do some shopping and wonder if anyone can recommend where to get the best deals or discounts at those locations? I had been to the outlets The Mall and Space Outlet over 10 years ago near Florence and found great bargains at Space Outlet on Prada ($10 euro ties, etc) and my husband bought a jacket from Armani at a good deal....wondering if those locations still have good deals?
Also, this time wondering if Louis Vuitton and Hermes and some of the other higher end brands have deeper discounts at certain places? is it cheaper to buy in France compared to buying the same item in the US?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Florence
- 2 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 3 One week in London with kids
- 4 Trip in September
- 5 Wake Up Mods
- 6 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 7 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 8 Greece and Italy Combo
- 9 Which city order makes most sense?
- 10 favorite app for converting US $$
- 11 SNCF - low price for summer
- 12 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 13 14 days in Spain - please help finalize itinerary!
- 14 Best of Norway
- 15 a week in Lombardia
- 16 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 17 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 18 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 19 Light weight small converter?
- 20 Positano Surprise
- 21 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 22 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 23 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 24 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 25 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!