Has anyone made the journey from the Pienza area in Tuscany to the Cinque Terre? I don't know if it is reasonable to think we can do this in one "very full" day, but would like to try it if it is feasible. I'm not planning to drive there (or at least not all the way there), but not sure what trains are available from point A to point B. Also, I would at least like to take the ferry at some point during the day there to see the beautiful coastline. Any advice?
Best Route from Pienza to Cinque Terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 2 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 3 quiet hotel
- 4 He said , she said
- 5 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 6 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 7 Venice hotel selection
- 8 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 9 May trip to the islands
- 10 Where to stay in Rome
- 11 7 days in Greece
- 12 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 13 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 14 Augsburg with kids
- 15 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 16 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 18 Three days in Spain
- 19 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 20 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 21 Easter week/ Semana Santa in Avila, Toledo, Segovia
- 22 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 23 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 24 Paris in April?
- 25 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions