Has anyone made the journey from the Pienza area in Tuscany to the Cinque Terre? I don't know if it is reasonable to think we can do this in one "very full" day, but would like to try it if it is feasible. I'm not planning to drive there (or at least not all the way there), but not sure what trains are available from point A to point B. Also, I would at least like to take the ferry at some point during the day there to see the beautiful coastline. Any advice?
Best Route from Pienza to Cinque Terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 2 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 3 Airport ATMs
- 4 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 5 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 6 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 7 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 8 American Express
- 9 Which european city?
- 10 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 11 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 12 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 13 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 14 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 15 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 16 All Set To Go!!
- 17 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 18 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 19 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 20 Three ferries to Mull
- 21 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 22 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 23 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 24 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 25 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012