Has anyone made the journey from the Pienza area in Tuscany to the Cinque Terre? I don't know if it is reasonable to think we can do this in one "very full" day, but would like to try it if it is feasible. I'm not planning to drive there (or at least not all the way there), but not sure what trains are available from point A to point B. Also, I would at least like to take the ferry at some point during the day there to see the beautiful coastline. Any advice?
Best Route from Pienza to Cinque Terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 2 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 3 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 4 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 5 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 6 Mama Mia Italy!
- 7 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 8 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 9 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 10 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 11 Majorca - where to stay?
- 12 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 13 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 14 Dordogne in October
- 15 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 16 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 17 Does this sound feasible?
- 18 Bike touring in France
- 19 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 20 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 21 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 22 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 23 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 24 Calling home from abroad
- 25 Visiting Verona Arena during the day