Has anyone made the journey from the Pienza area in Tuscany to the Cinque Terre? I don't know if it is reasonable to think we can do this in one "very full" day, but would like to try it if it is feasible. I'm not planning to drive there (or at least not all the way there), but not sure what trains are available from point A to point B. Also, I would at least like to take the ferry at some point during the day there to see the beautiful coastline. Any advice?
Best Route from Pienza to Cinque Terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dresden or Leipzig
- 2 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 3 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 4 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 5 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 6 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 9 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 10 South of France November Trip Report
- 11 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 12 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 13 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 14 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 15 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 16 Help With Vienna
- 17 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 18 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 19 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 20 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 21 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 22 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 23 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 24 Nice or Marseille??
- 25 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?