Has anyone made the journey from the Pienza area in Tuscany to the Cinque Terre? I don't know if it is reasonable to think we can do this in one "very full" day, but would like to try it if it is feasible. I'm not planning to drive there (or at least not all the way there), but not sure what trains are available from point A to point B. Also, I would at least like to take the ferry at some point during the day there to see the beautiful coastline. Any advice?
Best Route from Pienza to Cinque Terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 2 What still confounds you about travel?
- 3 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 4 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 5 Pronunciation
- 6 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 7 Monet in Normandy
- 8 Dublin Tour Companies
- 9 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 10 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 11 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 12 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 13 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 14 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 15 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 16 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 17 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 18 Stay near Paris
- 19 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 20 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 21 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 22 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 23 What to wear
- 24 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 25 Italy Itinerary - Draft