Has anyone made the journey from the Pienza area in Tuscany to the Cinque Terre? I don't know if it is reasonable to think we can do this in one "very full" day, but would like to try it if it is feasible. I'm not planning to drive there (or at least not all the way there), but not sure what trains are available from point A to point B. Also, I would at least like to take the ferry at some point during the day there to see the beautiful coastline. Any advice?
Best Route from Pienza to Cinque Terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 2 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 3 rail pass
- 4 Scotland and northern England
- 5 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 6 Germany for 3 weeks
- 7 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 8 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 9 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 10 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 11 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 12 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 13 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 14 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 15 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 16 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 17 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 20 Best area for apartment - attending conference Copenhagen
- 21 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 22 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 23 Great restaurants in Italy
- 24 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 25 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?