Has anyone made the journey from the Pienza area in Tuscany to the Cinque Terre? I don't know if it is reasonable to think we can do this in one "very full" day, but would like to try it if it is feasible. I'm not planning to drive there (or at least not all the way there), but not sure what trains are available from point A to point B. Also, I would at least like to take the ferry at some point during the day there to see the beautiful coastline. Any advice?
Best Route from Pienza to Cinque Terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 2 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 3 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 4 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 5 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 6 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 7 Italy Countryside
- 8 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 9 VISA question
- 10 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 11 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 12 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 13 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 14 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 15 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 16 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 17 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 18 France,Spain,Italy
- 19 Scotland November 2015
- 20 Which european city?
- 21 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 22 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 23 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?