My boyfriend and I are in the final planning stages of a 3-week trip to Scotland, Ireland and England that will happen in July/August this year. We will be in Blackpool for a 4-day music festival in August and will have 2 days after that which we have not yet planned out.
We have scoured various websites for what to do near Blackpool, but are still unsure. London looks far. Can anyone recommend the best areas to see? Is London too far? We will not have a car. We are not opposed to leaving Blackpool and staying elsewhere, however we will be flying out of Manchester for home so we will need to be able to get back there without too much effort.
Thanks in advance!
Best places to visit near Blackpool, England?
- 1 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 2 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 3 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 4 CIE Tours of Ireland - any opinions?
- 5 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 6 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 7 Flying from New York City to Cinque Terre, Italy
- 8 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 9 Last monte Paris apartment
- 10 MILAN BUS STATION / MILAN CENTRALE RR - Correct Station?
- 11 Which tour company would be best?
- 12 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 13 CIE TOURS? or Any other suggestions?
- 14 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 15 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 16 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 17 Travel tip- Florence to nice
- 18 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 19 Germany student visa to tourist visa
- 20 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 21 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 22 Backpacking through Europe
- 23 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 24 Mobile Phone Users Cut International telephone charges
- 25 Airport transfer from Sorrento to Naples