My boyfriend and I are in the final planning stages of a 3-week trip to Scotland, Ireland and England that will happen in July/August this year. We will be in Blackpool for a 4-day music festival in August and will have 2 days after that which we have not yet planned out.
We have scoured various websites for what to do near Blackpool, but are still unsure. London looks far. Can anyone recommend the best areas to see? Is London too far? We will not have a car. We are not opposed to leaving Blackpool and staying elsewhere, however we will be flying out of Manchester for home so we will need to be able to get back there without too much effort.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 2 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 3 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 4 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 5 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 6 Lon term Car Hire Guide for Italy
- 7 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 8 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 9 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 10 Public Transport information App/Website
- 11 London with kids
- 12 First Time Europe Trip
- 13 Spain, Madrid, 2 nights w/car
- 14 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 15 Luxury Apartment Rentals in Rome
- 16 Tenerife - Best attractions
- 17 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 18 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 19 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 20 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 21 Loans 15,000 kr. and you have them about 45. minutes
- 22 Croatia travel ideas
- 23 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 24 River Boat Cruise
- 25 Hotel advice