My boyfriend and I are in the final planning stages of a 3-week trip to Scotland, Ireland and England that will happen in July/August this year. We will be in Blackpool for a 4-day music festival in August and will have 2 days after that which we have not yet planned out.
We have scoured various websites for what to do near Blackpool, but are still unsure. London looks far. Can anyone recommend the best areas to see? Is London too far? We will not have a car. We are not opposed to leaving Blackpool and staying elsewhere, however we will be flying out of Manchester for home so we will need to be able to get back there without too much effort.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 2 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 3 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 4 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 5 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 6 help with Italy itinerary
- 7 Scotland and London 21 days
- 8 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 9 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 10 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 11 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 12 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 13 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 14 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 15 Venice
- 16 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 17 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 18 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 19 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 20 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 21 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 22 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 23 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 24 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 25 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017