My boyfriend and I are in the final planning stages of a 3-week trip to Scotland, Ireland and England that will happen in July/August this year. We will be in Blackpool for a 4-day music festival in August and will have 2 days after that which we have not yet planned out.
We have scoured various websites for what to do near Blackpool, but are still unsure. London looks far. Can anyone recommend the best areas to see? Is London too far? We will not have a car. We are not opposed to leaving Blackpool and staying elsewhere, however we will be flying out of Manchester for home so we will need to be able to get back there without too much effort.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 2 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 3 What one thing in Paris?
- 4 Paris Under Seige...
- 5 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 6 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 7 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 8 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 9 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 10 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 11 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 12 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 13 Holiday in Austria
- 14 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 15 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 16 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 17 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 18 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 19 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 20 Retiring to Southern France
- 21 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 22 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 23 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 24 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 25 Brief trip report Naples