My boyfriend and I are in the final planning stages of a 3-week trip to Scotland, Ireland and England that will happen in July/August this year. We will be in Blackpool for a 4-day music festival in August and will have 2 days after that which we have not yet planned out.
We have scoured various websites for what to do near Blackpool, but are still unsure. London looks far. Can anyone recommend the best areas to see? Is London too far? We will not have a car. We are not opposed to leaving Blackpool and staying elsewhere, however we will be flying out of Manchester for home so we will need to be able to get back there without too much effort.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 2 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 3 Ireland
- 4 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 5 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 6 What do after Bernia Express?
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 Does Mannedorf exist?
- 9 10 day Italy
- 10 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 11 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 12 Santorini lodging
- 13 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 14 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 15 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 16 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 17 What to do at 7:00am
- 18 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 19 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 20 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 21 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 22 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 23 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 24 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 25 Planning a European Trip