My boyfriend and I are in the final planning stages of a 3-week trip to Scotland, Ireland and England that will happen in July/August this year. We will be in Blackpool for a 4-day music festival in August and will have 2 days after that which we have not yet planned out.
We have scoured various websites for what to do near Blackpool, but are still unsure. London looks far. Can anyone recommend the best areas to see? Is London too far? We will not have a car. We are not opposed to leaving Blackpool and staying elsewhere, however we will be flying out of Manchester for home so we will need to be able to get back there without too much effort.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 2 Berlin to Barcelona
- 3 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 4 PLITVICE LAKES
- 5 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 6 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 7 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 8 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 9 Montpellier to Arles
- 10 Piazza Navona
- 11 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 12 Venice at Christmas
- 13 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 14 Seville bus information
- 15 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 16 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 17 Europe Itinerary
- 18 The highlands
- 19 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 20 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 21 Alhambra discount tickets
- 22 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 23 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 24 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 25 Scotland - Hiking - Fort William or Isle of Skye