My boyfriend and I are in the final planning stages of a 3-week trip to Scotland, Ireland and England that will happen in July/August this year. We will be in Blackpool for a 4-day music festival in August and will have 2 days after that which we have not yet planned out.
We have scoured various websites for what to do near Blackpool, but are still unsure. London looks far. Can anyone recommend the best areas to see? Is London too far? We will not have a car. We are not opposed to leaving Blackpool and staying elsewhere, however we will be flying out of Manchester for home so we will need to be able to get back there without too much effort.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 2 Lay over time
- 3 want to come to Sweden Harnosand.
- 4 Greek Islands (small)
- 5 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 10 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 11 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 12 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 13 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 14 Flat in London
- 15 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 16 Help required with Itinerary
- 17 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 18 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 19 Spain in December
- 20 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 21 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 22 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 23 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 24 Skye to Edinburgh
- 25 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017