My boyfriend and I are in the final planning stages of a 3-week trip to Scotland, Ireland and England that will happen in July/August this year. We will be in Blackpool for a 4-day music festival in August and will have 2 days after that which we have not yet planned out.
We have scoured various websites for what to do near Blackpool, but are still unsure. London looks far. Can anyone recommend the best areas to see? Is London too far? We will not have a car. We are not opposed to leaving Blackpool and staying elsewhere, however we will be flying out of Manchester for home so we will need to be able to get back there without too much effort.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 동대문오피 아달 동대문건마 www.adal.ml 동대문휴게텔 동대문마사지
- 2 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 3 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 4 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 5 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 6 May get together in Paris
- 7 Nafplio to Hydra
- 8 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 9 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 10 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 11 Self drive tour companies
- 12 info Faro & Algarve
- 13 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 14 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 15 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 16 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 17 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 18 Italian lakes
- 19 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 20 Spain and South of France
- 21 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 22 renting car with automatic transmission
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 25 Best place to view alps from Italy