My boyfriend and I are in the final planning stages of a 3-week trip to Scotland, Ireland and England that will happen in July/August this year. We will be in Blackpool for a 4-day music festival in August and will have 2 days after that which we have not yet planned out.
We have scoured various websites for what to do near Blackpool, but are still unsure. London looks far. Can anyone recommend the best areas to see? Is London too far? We will not have a car. We are not opposed to leaving Blackpool and staying elsewhere, however we will be flying out of Manchester for home so we will need to be able to get back there without too much effort.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cell phones in France and England
- 2 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 3 Italy Tuscany or Umbria, Naples area advice please
- 4 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 5 Florence, Italy
- 6 Italy trains question
- 7 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 8 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 9 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 10 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 11 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 12 FCO connection time
- 13 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 14 Slovania & Croatia
- 15 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 16 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 17 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 18 Train rides
- 19 Departure Tax in UK
- 20 I'm back.....
- 21 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 22 Naples to Pompeii
- 23 Our week in Italy - lucky with weather, missed impulse
- 24 European Championship
- 25 Amsterdam Hotel