My boyfriend and I are in the final planning stages of a 3-week trip to Scotland, Ireland and England that will happen in July/August this year. We will be in Blackpool for a 4-day music festival in August and will have 2 days after that which we have not yet planned out.
We have scoured various websites for what to do near Blackpool, but are still unsure. London looks far. Can anyone recommend the best areas to see? Is London too far? We will not have a car. We are not opposed to leaving Blackpool and staying elsewhere, however we will be flying out of Manchester for home so we will need to be able to get back there without too much effort.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SIM card
- 2 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 3 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 4 All of Spain or something else..?
- 5 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 6 Enjoying England for a year!
- 7 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 8 http://www.supplementadvise.com/optimum-garcinia-plus/
- 9 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 10 RENFE error message during payment
- 11 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 12 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 13 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 14 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 15 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 16 Greece Experts
- 17 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/invigor8-reviews/
- 18 Europe itinerary review
- 19 Food or Tapas tours in Madrid and/or Barcelona
- 20 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 21 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 22 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 23 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 24 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 25 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/