My boyfriend and I are in the final planning stages of a 3-week trip to Scotland, Ireland and England that will happen in July/August this year. We will be in Blackpool for a 4-day music festival in August and will have 2 days after that which we have not yet planned out.
We have scoured various websites for what to do near Blackpool, but are still unsure. London looks far. Can anyone recommend the best areas to see? Is London too far? We will not have a car. We are not opposed to leaving Blackpool and staying elsewhere, however we will be flying out of Manchester for home so we will need to be able to get back there without too much effort.
Thanks in advance!
Best places to visit near Blackpool, England?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Hours in Brussels
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 4 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 5 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 6 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 7 Italy
- 8 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 9 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 10 Hotel in Venice
- 11 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 12 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 13 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 14 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 17 5am arrival in Dublin
- 18 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 19 Ste Remy France
- 20 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 23 destination wedding
- 24 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 25 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?