I have decided to eat and shop through Europe. Atleast, I won't be grumpy and I will be well dressed...I have a flight out of Zurich staying at Zum Storchen on the Limat River. A nice hearty german fare restaurant? Any thoughts.
Best German Food in Zurich
- 1 Just back from 15 days in Switzerland
- 2 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 3 Belgium or Germany with Paris and Amsterdam
- 4 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 5 Help for first timers
- 6 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 7 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 8 Affordable London Hotel
- 9 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 10 Parisian Pickpockets
- 11 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 12 Paris Ticket t+
- 13 Paris and Amsterdam July 2013 trip
- 14 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 15 Crete: Rental Car Return to Heraklion PORT?
- 16 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 17 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 18 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 19 15 wonderful days of Vino, Gelatos n Esprossos!
- 20 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 21 Benita In Paris
- 22 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 23 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 24 Driving through Europe
- 25 Romania Tour Guide