Hi, we are planning a FIRST trip to Europe for mid-June. Have 8-9 days total, including flight days. Which is better pick for this...Paris or Rome? Also fine with doing some roadtripping around surrounding areas.
Best city/area for first trip to Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 2 Transportation in Paris
- 3 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 4 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 5 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 6 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 7 Greek Island honeymoon
- 8 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 9 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 10 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 11 Tuscany: best day trips/tours - cooking classes, wines tours, other...
- 12 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 13 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 14 2 for 1 tickets
- 15 London & Cotswolds Hotels
- 16 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 17 Choosing a Parmegiano Reggiano Dairy Farm to Visit
- 18 Split to Venice. Help!
- 19 Andaz Liverpool street or Hyde park?
- 20 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 21 tour guides for Copenhagen?
- 22 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 23 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 24 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 25 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...