Interested to know where you think is the best seaside holiday resort in Britain and why. I spend so much of my holiday time in the UK in Cornwall I wondered if I was missing something?
Best "bucket and spade" holiday resort in Britain?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 2 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 3 guide through cities of Europe using stories
- 4 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 5 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 6 Mama Mia Italy!
- 7 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 8 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 9 3 weeks in Europe
- 10 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 11 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 12 Bike touring in France
- 13 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 14 Areas Similar to Galway?
- 15 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 16 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 17 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 18 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 19 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 20 Eating in University cafeterias
- 21 Does this sound feasible?
- 22 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 23 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 24 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 25 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!