I would love opinions on what is the best food market in Paris. What is everyones favorite? We will be staying in St. Germain next June and I want to plan a visit to stock up on supplies for picnics and to enjoy the atmosphere. I would like to avoid anything super touristy, looking for an authentic experience. Thank you!
Best authentic market in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 2 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 3 France,Spain,Italy
- 4 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 5 Which european city?
- 6 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 7 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 8 Schengen Visa Rules
- 9 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 10 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 11 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 12 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 13 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 14 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 15 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 16 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 17 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 18 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 19 Scotland November 2015
- 20 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 21 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 22 All Set To Go!!
- 23 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 24 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 25 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking