Here are some of the things I’d like to see/do while in Berlin:
Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe
Museumsinsel – keen on Pergamonmuseum
Reichstag (have booked online appt)
Evening buzz in Mitte
Besides the aforesaid:
Hang out at Potsdamer Platz
East Side Gallery in Friedrichshain / Berlin wall
Views of the city from top of Park Inn Hotel (Worth it after going in the dome of Reichstag?)
Rowing in Neur See – if the weather is not too hot
Gas lanterns open air museum at dusk for the illuminations
Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church
Are the abovementioned attractions do-able in 3 days without rushing too much? Day-light is on for 16 hours in Berlin now & plus I don’t sleep very early.
Ideally, I’d want to stay near Brandenburg gate area. Would that be ideal to see the attractions mentioned? It must be a prime (read expensive!) area, I am sure!
Your thoughts are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 2 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 3 Final Four
- 4 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 5 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 6 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 7 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 8 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 9 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 10 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 11 YIKES!
- 12 Cash machines ATM
- 13 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 14 ideas for four days in Reykjavic
- 15 Turin, Bologna or Genoa
- 16 Charming areas to explore in London
- 17 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 18 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 19 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 20 Getting around Lisbon
- 21 May get together in Paris
- 22 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 23 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 24 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 25 Itinerary help