Here are some of the things I’d like to see/do while in Berlin:
Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe
Museumsinsel – keen on Pergamonmuseum
Reichstag (have booked online appt)
Evening buzz in Mitte
Besides the aforesaid:
Hang out at Potsdamer Platz
East Side Gallery in Friedrichshain / Berlin wall
Views of the city from top of Park Inn Hotel (Worth it after going in the dome of Reichstag?)
Rowing in Neur See – if the weather is not too hot
Gas lanterns open air museum at dusk for the illuminations
Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church
Are the abovementioned attractions do-able in 3 days without rushing too much? Day-light is on for 16 hours in Berlin now & plus I don’t sleep very early.
Ideally, I’d want to stay near Brandenburg gate area. Would that be ideal to see the attractions mentioned? It must be a prime (read expensive!) area, I am sure!
Your thoughts are welcome!
Berlin: Itinerary & Acco help pls
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 2 All Set To Go!!
- 3 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 4 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 5 French Basque region
- 6 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 7 Vegan in Germany?
- 8 VISA question
- 9 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 10 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 11 Which european city?
- 12 Italy Countryside
- 13 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 14 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 15 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 16 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 17 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 18 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 19 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 20 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 21 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 22 biking tours in Italy?
- 23 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 24 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 25 Bus Tour with a toddler