Here are some of the things I’d like to see/do while in Berlin:
Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe
Museumsinsel – keen on Pergamonmuseum
Reichstag (have booked online appt)
Evening buzz in Mitte
Besides the aforesaid:
Hang out at Potsdamer Platz
East Side Gallery in Friedrichshain / Berlin wall
Views of the city from top of Park Inn Hotel (Worth it after going in the dome of Reichstag?)
Rowing in Neur See – if the weather is not too hot
Gas lanterns open air museum at dusk for the illuminations
Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church
Are the abovementioned attractions do-able in 3 days without rushing too much? Day-light is on for 16 hours in Berlin now & plus I don’t sleep very early.
Ideally, I’d want to stay near Brandenburg gate area. Would that be ideal to see the attractions mentioned? It must be a prime (read expensive!) area, I am sure!
Your thoughts are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 2 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 3 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 4 Hotel in Vienna
- 5 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 6 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 7 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 8 Itinerary Tweaking
- 9 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 10 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 11 Amalfi Coast help
- 12 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 13 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 14 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 15 Itinerary Help
- 16 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 17 House Hunting in France
- 18 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 19 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 20 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 21 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 22 If you had to choose one......
- 23 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 24 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 25 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna