Here are some of the things I’d like to see/do while in Berlin:
Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe
Museumsinsel – keen on Pergamonmuseum
Reichstag (have booked online appt)
Evening buzz in Mitte
Besides the aforesaid:
Hang out at Potsdamer Platz
East Side Gallery in Friedrichshain / Berlin wall
Views of the city from top of Park Inn Hotel (Worth it after going in the dome of Reichstag?)
Rowing in Neur See – if the weather is not too hot
Gas lanterns open air museum at dusk for the illuminations
Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church
Are the abovementioned attractions do-able in 3 days without rushing too much? Day-light is on for 16 hours in Berlin now & plus I don’t sleep very early.
Ideally, I’d want to stay near Brandenburg gate area. Would that be ideal to see the attractions mentioned? It must be a prime (read expensive!) area, I am sure!
Your thoughts are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 2 Please suggest best itinerary
- 3 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 4 Beaches in Southern France
- 5 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 6 Skip the line passes for Venice, Florence, Rome
- 7 3 days with a Swindon base
- 8 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 9 French lavender and cottages
- 10 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 11 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 12 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 13 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 14 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 15 Fairy Tale Road (and Beyond) Lodging Recommendations
- 16 Itinerary and Hotel Recommendations -- Amalfi Coast
- 17 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 18 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 19 3 days to spend in europe
- 20 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 21 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 22 Lyon: where to have an authentic bouchon experience?
- 23 cell phone companys
- 24 Italy in October
- 25 My 3 Week Home Exchange in Iceland