Here are some of the things I’d like to see/do while in Berlin:
Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe
Museumsinsel – keen on Pergamonmuseum
Reichstag (have booked online appt)
Evening buzz in Mitte
Besides the aforesaid:
Hang out at Potsdamer Platz
East Side Gallery in Friedrichshain / Berlin wall
Views of the city from top of Park Inn Hotel (Worth it after going in the dome of Reichstag?)
Rowing in Neur See – if the weather is not too hot
Gas lanterns open air museum at dusk for the illuminations
Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church
Are the abovementioned attractions do-able in 3 days without rushing too much? Day-light is on for 16 hours in Berlin now & plus I don’t sleep very early.
Ideally, I’d want to stay near Brandenburg gate area. Would that be ideal to see the attractions mentioned? It must be a prime (read expensive!) area, I am sure!
Your thoughts are welcome!
Berlin: Itinerary & Acco help pls
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 2 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 3 Hamam in Istanbul
- 4 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 5 week in calabria
- 6 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 7 London hotel tax is 20%
- 8 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 9 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 10 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 11 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 12 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 13 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 14 Help for San Sebastian
- 15 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 16 Aaah...Umbria!
- 17 bed and breakfasts
- 18 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 19 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 20 Input on VRBO apartment in the Gracia area
- 21 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 22 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 23 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 24 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 25 Weather in the dolomites