Here are some of the things I’d like to see/do while in Berlin:
Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe
Museumsinsel – keen on Pergamonmuseum
Reichstag (have booked online appt)
Evening buzz in Mitte
Besides the aforesaid:
Hang out at Potsdamer Platz
East Side Gallery in Friedrichshain / Berlin wall
Views of the city from top of Park Inn Hotel (Worth it after going in the dome of Reichstag?)
Rowing in Neur See – if the weather is not too hot
Gas lanterns open air museum at dusk for the illuminations
Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church
Are the abovementioned attractions do-able in 3 days without rushing too much? Day-light is on for 16 hours in Berlin now & plus I don’t sleep very early.
Ideally, I’d want to stay near Brandenburg gate area. Would that be ideal to see the attractions mentioned? It must be a prime (read expensive!) area, I am sure!
Your thoughts are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 4 Italy in a week
- 5 Scotland itinerary advice
- 6 seat reservations
- 7 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 8 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 9 Positano Hotel in September
- 10 Brussels flower tapestry
- 11 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 12 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 13 Reaching the Lake District
- 14 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 15 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 16 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 17 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 18 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Moldova and Transnistria
- 21 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 22 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 23 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 24 Whistle stop family road trip
- 25 Provence Hotel and Flights