Here are some of the things I’d like to see/do while in Berlin:
Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe
Museumsinsel – keen on Pergamonmuseum
Reichstag (have booked online appt)
Evening buzz in Mitte
Besides the aforesaid:
Hang out at Potsdamer Platz
East Side Gallery in Friedrichshain / Berlin wall
Views of the city from top of Park Inn Hotel (Worth it after going in the dome of Reichstag?)
Rowing in Neur See – if the weather is not too hot
Gas lanterns open air museum at dusk for the illuminations
Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church
Are the abovementioned attractions do-able in 3 days without rushing too much? Day-light is on for 16 hours in Berlin now & plus I don’t sleep very early.
Ideally, I’d want to stay near Brandenburg gate area. Would that be ideal to see the attractions mentioned? It must be a prime (read expensive!) area, I am sure!
Your thoughts are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 2 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 3 Train help for Prague
- 4 Germany train help!
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 7 Athens
- 8 Spain in July
- 9 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Transportation from Brno train station
- 12 Budapest & Prague
- 13 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 14 Swiss Travel Pass
- 15 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 16 10 days in Paris and......
- 17 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 18 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 21 Paris day trips August
- 22 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 23 Petrol in Greece
- 24 Where to enjoy Paris
- 25 Acorn TV