I'm going to be in Serbia and plan on visiting Istria next. Due to the lack of direct flights I was thinking of flying to Ljubljana and renting a car to travel through Istria, returning the car in Zagreb, and flying out of Zagreb. Has anyone done something similar? I was wondering if there are any issues with traveling across borders with a rental car?
Belgrade - Ljubljana - Istria - Zagreb
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London at Easter
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 Prague - must see
- 4 Travel by train or bus
- 5 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 6 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 7 Car in Prague
- 8 Which travel plan?
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 10 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 11 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 12 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 13 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 14 Family European winter holiday
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 17 Planning a holiday
- 18 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 19 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 20 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 21 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 22 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 23 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 24 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 25 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati