I'm going to be in Serbia and plan on visiting Istria next. Due to the lack of direct flights I was thinking of flying to Ljubljana and renting a car to travel through Istria, returning the car in Zagreb, and flying out of Zagreb. Has anyone done something similar? I was wondering if there are any issues with traveling across borders with a rental car?
Belgrade - Ljubljana - Istria - Zagreb
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What are the best places to see in England
- 2 London hotel
- 3 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 4 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 5 Hotel in Venice
- 6 7 days in Greece
- 7 London tube
- 8 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 9 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 10 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 11 Europe in 21 days
- 12 London day trips, especially castles
- 13 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 14 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 15 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 16 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 17 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 18 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 19 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 20 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 21 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 22 Swiss rail passes
- 23 Zurich, Switzerland
- 24 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 25 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?