I will be in Belgium for business from August 1st., and I will be free for myself from next Saturday to Wednesday, please help me and share your experiences
I have been in Belgium before and seen Antwerp many times, Ghent a full complete day and Brussels in quick glances.
I want to visit Bruges definitely this time but I am not sure about 5 days there, i was wondering whether to stay 2 nights and again go to Brussels and Antwerp to see what I've missed (which can be many) or to go to another near country.
by far I have also seen :
1- Paris 2- Frankfurt 3- Heidelberg 4-Luxembourg 5- Amsterdam 6- Vienna
but not thoroughly, I have seen them in a 1-day or max 2.
there are some cities in my mind: Rotterdam, Vianden, Koln, Are they worth to go alone?
what's your opinion guys? by the way my credit card expires this month and I can't reserve hotels for August, should I go there and hope there are suitable hotels available and pay cash or to book a room and pay it from here (non-refundable way I mean).
Oh god I really dunno what to do!
Belgium, is it enough or ....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 2 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 3 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 4 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 5 What still confounds you about travel?
- 6 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 7 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 8 Pronunciation
- 9 Monet in Normandy
- 10 Dublin Tour Companies
- 11 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 12 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 13 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 14 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 15 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 16 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 17 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 18 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 19 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 20 Stay near Paris
- 21 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 22 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 23 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 24 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 25 What to wear