I will be in Belgium for business from August 1st., and I will be free for myself from next Saturday to Wednesday, please help me and share your experiences
I have been in Belgium before and seen Antwerp many times, Ghent a full complete day and Brussels in quick glances.
I want to visit Bruges definitely this time but I am not sure about 5 days there, i was wondering whether to stay 2 nights and again go to Brussels and Antwerp to see what I've missed (which can be many) or to go to another near country.
by far I have also seen :
1- Paris 2- Frankfurt 3- Heidelberg 4-Luxembourg 5- Amsterdam 6- Vienna
but not thoroughly, I have seen them in a 1-day or max 2.
there are some cities in my mind: Rotterdam, Vianden, Koln, Are they worth to go alone?
what's your opinion guys? by the way my credit card expires this month and I can't reserve hotels for August, should I go there and hope there are suitable hotels available and pay cash or to book a room and pay it from here (non-refundable way I mean).
Oh god I really dunno what to do!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 2 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 3 Paris hotels
- 4 LONDON - New Years Eve
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 7 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Budapest in December 2017
- 10 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 12 Trek through Eur
- 13 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 14 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 17 Roma Pass
- 18 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 19 Amsterdam hotels
- 20 Denmark or Sweden?
- 21 Europe itinerary questions
- 22 London Hotels
- 23 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?