I will be in Belgium for business from August 1st., and I will be free for myself from next Saturday to Wednesday, please help me and share your experiences
I have been in Belgium before and seen Antwerp many times, Ghent a full complete day and Brussels in quick glances.
I want to visit Bruges definitely this time but I am not sure about 5 days there, i was wondering whether to stay 2 nights and again go to Brussels and Antwerp to see what I've missed (which can be many) or to go to another near country.
by far I have also seen :
1- Paris 2- Frankfurt 3- Heidelberg 4-Luxembourg 5- Amsterdam 6- Vienna
but not thoroughly, I have seen them in a 1-day or max 2.
there are some cities in my mind: Rotterdam, Vianden, Koln, Are they worth to go alone?
what's your opinion guys? by the way my credit card expires this month and I can't reserve hotels for August, should I go there and hope there are suitable hotels available and pay cash or to book a room and pay it from here (non-refundable way I mean).
Oh god I really dunno what to do!
Belgium, is it enough or ....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 2 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 3 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 4 London during Christmas week
- 5 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 6 Arriving Boxing Day London
- 7 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 8 Luggage sizing
- 9 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 10 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 11 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 12 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 13 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 14 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 15 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 16 Eleanor's Pages
- 17 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 18 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 19 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 20 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 21 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 22 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 23 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 24 yk's Trip Report - 11 days of Art Nouveau in Vienna & Budapest Spring 2009
- 25 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive