I will be in Belgium for business from August 1st., and I will be free for myself from next Saturday to Wednesday, please help me and share your experiences
I have been in Belgium before and seen Antwerp many times, Ghent a full complete day and Brussels in quick glances.
I want to visit Bruges definitely this time but I am not sure about 5 days there, i was wondering whether to stay 2 nights and again go to Brussels and Antwerp to see what I've missed (which can be many) or to go to another near country.
by far I have also seen :
1- Paris 2- Frankfurt 3- Heidelberg 4-Luxembourg 5- Amsterdam 6- Vienna
but not thoroughly, I have seen them in a 1-day or max 2.
there are some cities in my mind: Rotterdam, Vianden, Koln, Are they worth to go alone?
what's your opinion guys? by the way my credit card expires this month and I can't reserve hotels for August, should I go there and hope there are suitable hotels available and pay cash or to book a room and pay it from here (non-refundable way I mean).
Oh god I really dunno what to do!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal Walking Tour
- 2 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 3 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 4 Hair Straightener
- 5 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 6 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 7 Rome Airport Question!
- 8 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 9 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 10 I forgot my international driver permit
- 11 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 12 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 13 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 14 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 15 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 16 Prague old town
- 17 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 18 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 19 Ordering in a Deli
- 20 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 21 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 22 20 free days of Europe
- 23 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 24 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 25 International Friends Tour