I will be in Belgium for business from August 1st., and I will be free for myself from next Saturday to Wednesday, please help me and share your experiences
I have been in Belgium before and seen Antwerp many times, Ghent a full complete day and Brussels in quick glances.
I want to visit Bruges definitely this time but I am not sure about 5 days there, i was wondering whether to stay 2 nights and again go to Brussels and Antwerp to see what I've missed (which can be many) or to go to another near country.
by far I have also seen :
1- Paris 2- Frankfurt 3- Heidelberg 4-Luxembourg 5- Amsterdam 6- Vienna
but not thoroughly, I have seen them in a 1-day or max 2.
there are some cities in my mind: Rotterdam, Vianden, Koln, Are they worth to go alone?
what's your opinion guys? by the way my credit card expires this month and I can't reserve hotels for August, should I go there and hope there are suitable hotels available and pay cash or to book a room and pay it from here (non-refundable way I mean).
Oh god I really dunno what to do!
Belgium, is it enough or ....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 2 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 3 Walkers Haute Route, TMB, etc. closed until June 2015
- 4 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 5 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 6 Where to go in France mid July?
- 7 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 8 Help with England/Wales tour
- 9 Has anyone rented an apartment through Honeymoon in Paris?
- 10 Cruise the River Shannon
- 11 Is Venice really dirty?
- 12 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 13 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 14 Ireland or Scotland
- 15 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 16 Italy in October 2015
- 17 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 18 Italy and Croatia
- 19 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 20 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 21 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 22 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 23 trip to norway
- 24 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 25 My notes on Greece 101