I will be in Belgium for business from August 1st., and I will be free for myself from next Saturday to Wednesday, please help me and share your experiences
I have been in Belgium before and seen Antwerp many times, Ghent a full complete day and Brussels in quick glances.
I want to visit Bruges definitely this time but I am not sure about 5 days there, i was wondering whether to stay 2 nights and again go to Brussels and Antwerp to see what I've missed (which can be many) or to go to another near country.
by far I have also seen :
1- Paris 2- Frankfurt 3- Heidelberg 4-Luxembourg 5- Amsterdam 6- Vienna
but not thoroughly, I have seen them in a 1-day or max 2.
there are some cities in my mind: Rotterdam, Vianden, Koln, Are they worth to go alone?
what's your opinion guys? by the way my credit card expires this month and I can't reserve hotels for August, should I go there and hope there are suitable hotels available and pay cash or to book a room and pay it from here (non-refundable way I mean).
Oh god I really dunno what to do!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 2 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 3 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 4 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 5 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 6 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 7 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 8 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 9 Rome or Venice first
- 10 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 11 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 12 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 13 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 14 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 15 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 16 Last two nights of SW England trip
- 17 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 18 3 day trip to iceland
- 19 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 20 Alitala
- 21 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 22 Copenhagen/Hamburg Trip Report September 2017
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 24 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 25 celticmoon, a quick question