I will be in Belgium for business from August 1st., and I will be free for myself from next Saturday to Wednesday, please help me and share your experiences
I have been in Belgium before and seen Antwerp many times, Ghent a full complete day and Brussels in quick glances.
I want to visit Bruges definitely this time but I am not sure about 5 days there, i was wondering whether to stay 2 nights and again go to Brussels and Antwerp to see what I've missed (which can be many) or to go to another near country.
by far I have also seen :
1- Paris 2- Frankfurt 3- Heidelberg 4-Luxembourg 5- Amsterdam 6- Vienna
but not thoroughly, I have seen them in a 1-day or max 2.
there are some cities in my mind: Rotterdam, Vianden, Koln, Are they worth to go alone?
what's your opinion guys? by the way my credit card expires this month and I can't reserve hotels for August, should I go there and hope there are suitable hotels available and pay cash or to book a room and pay it from here (non-refundable way I mean).
Oh god I really dunno what to do!
Belgium, is it enough or ....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 2 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 3 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 4 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 5 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 6 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 7 A drive in Europe
- 8 car rental info
- 9 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 10 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 11 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 12 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 13 bath or york
- 14 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 15 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 16 Ste Remy France
- 17 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 18 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 19 London tube
- 20 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 21 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 22 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 23 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 24 Local Tour in Provence?
- 25 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island