I will be in Belgium for business from August 1st., and I will be free for myself from next Saturday to Wednesday, please help me and share your experiences
I have been in Belgium before and seen Antwerp many times, Ghent a full complete day and Brussels in quick glances.
I want to visit Bruges definitely this time but I am not sure about 5 days there, i was wondering whether to stay 2 nights and again go to Brussels and Antwerp to see what I've missed (which can be many) or to go to another near country.
by far I have also seen :
1- Paris 2- Frankfurt 3- Heidelberg 4-Luxembourg 5- Amsterdam 6- Vienna
but not thoroughly, I have seen them in a 1-day or max 2.
there are some cities in my mind: Rotterdam, Vianden, Koln, Are they worth to go alone?
what's your opinion guys? by the way my credit card expires this month and I can't reserve hotels for August, should I go there and hope there are suitable hotels available and pay cash or to book a room and pay it from here (non-refundable way I mean).
Oh god I really dunno what to do!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 2 토토 총판 방법 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 3 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 4 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 5 Sintra
- 6 France Itinerary Advice
- 7 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 8 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 9 Cordoba Overnight?
- 10 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 11 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 12 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 13 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 14 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 15 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 16 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 17 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 18 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 19 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 20 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 21 Uffizi Phone Number
- 22 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 23 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 24 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 25 Piedmont as a destination