I will be in Belgium for business from August 1st., and I will be free for myself from next Saturday to Wednesday, please help me and share your experiences
I have been in Belgium before and seen Antwerp many times, Ghent a full complete day and Brussels in quick glances.
I want to visit Bruges definitely this time but I am not sure about 5 days there, i was wondering whether to stay 2 nights and again go to Brussels and Antwerp to see what I've missed (which can be many) or to go to another near country.
by far I have also seen :
1- Paris 2- Frankfurt 3- Heidelberg 4-Luxembourg 5- Amsterdam 6- Vienna
but not thoroughly, I have seen them in a 1-day or max 2.
there are some cities in my mind: Rotterdam, Vianden, Koln, Are they worth to go alone?
what's your opinion guys? by the way my credit card expires this month and I can't reserve hotels for August, should I go there and hope there are suitable hotels available and pay cash or to book a room and pay it from here (non-refundable way I mean).
Oh god I really dunno what to do!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning stages of trip to Andalusia
- 2 English Countryside
- 3 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 4 First time in France
- 5 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 6 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 7 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 8 Vienna or Budapest?
- 9 Rome
- 10 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 11 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 12 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 13 Munich
- 14 Need help in travel planning
- 15 Paris---baguette question???
- 16 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 17 Portugal itinerary help
- 18 Puglia or La Langhe
- 19 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 20 Booking hotels before trains
- 21 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 22 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 23 Visiting Spain in January
- 24 Italy/Greece with kids
- 25 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich