I will be in Belgium for business from August 1st., and I will be free for myself from next Saturday to Wednesday, please help me and share your experiences
I have been in Belgium before and seen Antwerp many times, Ghent a full complete day and Brussels in quick glances.
I want to visit Bruges definitely this time but I am not sure about 5 days there, i was wondering whether to stay 2 nights and again go to Brussels and Antwerp to see what I've missed (which can be many) or to go to another near country.
by far I have also seen :
1- Paris 2- Frankfurt 3- Heidelberg 4-Luxembourg 5- Amsterdam 6- Vienna
but not thoroughly, I have seen them in a 1-day or max 2.
there are some cities in my mind: Rotterdam, Vianden, Koln, Are they worth to go alone?
what's your opinion guys? by the way my credit card expires this month and I can't reserve hotels for August, should I go there and hope there are suitable hotels available and pay cash or to book a room and pay it from here (non-refundable way I mean).
Oh god I really dunno what to do!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 2 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 3 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 4 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 5 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 6 Honeymoon in Greece
- 7 Italy for Christmas Week
- 8 A Month stay in Southern France
- 9 Shoes in Scotland
- 10 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 11 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 12 Question about Half Fare Cards
- 13 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 14 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 15 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 16 Portugal with large family
- 17 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 18 restaurants in Marais district
- 19 Sicily
- 20 Road trip from Barcelona to Rome (1st time in Europe)
- 21 Palazzo Ravizza or Il Battistero-Siena?
- 22 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 23 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 24 Wedding in Ireland
- 25 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)