We're doing a day in Rome/Vatican and I was wondering if someone can list all of the bathrooms (maybe even ones that are not well known) based on our itinerary? I have 2 little kids and so potty breaks are a must. They don't give me too much notice when they need to "go." We are only doing a day trip in from the cruise port. Thanks!!
- Trevi Fountain
- Roman Forum (entering from #41 on the "map")
- Colosseum (for the underground tour)
- Cab to Vatican Museum
- Vatican Museum
- Exit through St. Peter's
- Meeting our transfer pick up at Galleria Sevelli just outside St. Peter's square
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One night in Amsterdam?
- 2 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 3 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 4 Driving Itinerary in Austria Advice Please
- 5 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 6 Naples?
- 7 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 8 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 9 Where do I buy distilled water in Italy?
- 10 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 11 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 12 Barcelona Itinerary
- 13 Avignon: hotel l'europe or cloitre st louis and gordes
- 14 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 15 Travel in England and Scotland
- 16 10 days in spain
- 17 Nice - nightlife / live music
- 18 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 19 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 20 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 21 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 22 Outer Hebrides and north
- 23 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 24 One day in Paris!
- 25 A plethora of islands