We're doing a day in Rome/Vatican and I was wondering if someone can list all of the bathrooms (maybe even ones that are not well known) based on our itinerary? I have 2 little kids and so potty breaks are a must. They don't give me too much notice when they need to "go." We are only doing a day trip in from the cruise port. Thanks!!
- Trevi Fountain
- Roman Forum (entering from #41 on the "map")
- Colosseum (for the underground tour)
- Cab to Vatican Museum
- Vatican Museum
- Exit through St. Peter's
- Meeting our transfer pick up at Galleria Sevelli just outside St. Peter's square
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 2 Eiffel-tower-shut-staff-walk-
- 3 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 4 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 5 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 6 Bad Wimpfen or Schwaebisch Hall
- 7 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 8 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 9 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 10 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 11 To Hampton Court Palace
- 12 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old
- 13 London-Paris solo trip
- 14 Northern Spain
- 15 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 16 French Prem Train Fares
- 17 venice to lucca by car
- 18 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 19 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 20 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 21 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 22 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY
- 23 Dublin to Dingle?
- 24 Need advice on transportation
- 25 Walking stylish sandals/flats