We're doing a day in Rome/Vatican and I was wondering if someone can list all of the bathrooms (maybe even ones that are not well known) based on our itinerary? I have 2 little kids and so potty breaks are a must. They don't give me too much notice when they need to "go." We are only doing a day trip in from the cruise port. Thanks!!
- Trevi Fountain
- Roman Forum (entering from #41 on the "map")
- Colosseum (for the underground tour)
- Cab to Vatican Museum
- Vatican Museum
- Exit through St. Peter's
- Meeting our transfer pick up at Galleria Sevelli just outside St. Peter's square
Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 2 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 3 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 4 Day on the Rhine
- 5 Please help me give good travel advice
- 6 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 7 Portugal with children
- 8 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 9 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 10 Stopover in Tudela?
- 11 Travel throught Europe
- 12 Car Rentals in Athens
- 13 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 14 5 minutes to switch in Basel train station
- 15 Croatia hotel and itinerary help (8 days, 7 nights in Sep)
- 16 driving day trip to la rioja from San Sebastian- winery / lunchcstops
- 17 From Sarajevo to Belgrade ?
- 18 Macarons!
- 19 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 20 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 21 Josselin region of Brittany
- 22 Need Advice for Stuttgart/Munich Area
- 23 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 24 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 25 Venice, then ?, then Munich