We're doing a day in Rome/Vatican and I was wondering if someone can list all of the bathrooms (maybe even ones that are not well known) based on our itinerary? I have 2 little kids and so potty breaks are a must. They don't give me too much notice when they need to "go." We are only doing a day trip in from the cruise port. Thanks!!
- Trevi Fountain
- Roman Forum (entering from #41 on the "map")
- Colosseum (for the underground tour)
- Cab to Vatican Museum
- Vatican Museum
- Exit through St. Peter's
- Meeting our transfer pick up at Galleria Sevelli just outside St. Peter's square
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Public Transport information App/Website
- 2 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 3 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 4 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 5 Unable to recollect things may be you are avid
- 6 Sim Card
- 7 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 8 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 9 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 10 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 11 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 12 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 13 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 14 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 15 Traveling to Puglia in July
- 16 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 17 Puglia itinerary - need help!
- 18 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 19 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 20 Amalfi or Positano
- 21 Croatia travel ideas
- 22 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 23 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 24 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 25 Help required with Ireland Itinerary