We're doing a day in Rome/Vatican and I was wondering if someone can list all of the bathrooms (maybe even ones that are not well known) based on our itinerary? I have 2 little kids and so potty breaks are a must. They don't give me too much notice when they need to "go." We are only doing a day trip in from the cruise port. Thanks!!
- Trevi Fountain
- Roman Forum (entering from #41 on the "map")
- Colosseum (for the underground tour)
- Cab to Vatican Museum
- Vatican Museum
- Exit through St. Peter's
- Meeting our transfer pick up at Galleria Sevelli just outside St. Peter's square
Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 2 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 3 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 4 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 5 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 6 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 7 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 8 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 9 Day trips from Lisbon
- 10 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 11 Italian Lakes
- 12 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 13 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 14 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 15 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 16 Taormina Sicily
- 17 Raining in rome
- 18 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 19 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 20 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 21 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 22 No Pooh in Poland
- 23 New Micheline star restaurants in Madrid and elsewhere in Spain & Portugal
- 24 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 25 Paris and where else?