We're doing a day in Rome/Vatican and I was wondering if someone can list all of the bathrooms (maybe even ones that are not well known) based on our itinerary? I have 2 little kids and so potty breaks are a must. They don't give me too much notice when they need to "go." We are only doing a day trip in from the cruise port. Thanks!!
- Trevi Fountain
- Roman Forum (entering from #41 on the "map")
- Colosseum (for the underground tour)
- Cab to Vatican Museum
- Vatican Museum
- Exit through St. Peter's
- Meeting our transfer pick up at Galleria Sevelli just outside St. Peter's square
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 2 Help with Itineray Central Europe
- 3 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 4 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 5 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 6 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 7 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 8 Paris Under Seige...
- 9 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 10 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 11 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 12 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 13 Global Travel Warning...
- 14 What one thing in Paris?
- 15 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 16 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 17 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 18 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 19 Beaches via Public Transportation
- 20 Turkey Gulet Cruises
- 21 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 22 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 23 6 days in Portugal in December
- 24 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 25 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget