We're doing a day in Rome/Vatican and I was wondering if someone can list all of the bathrooms (maybe even ones that are not well known) based on our itinerary? I have 2 little kids and so potty breaks are a must. They don't give me too much notice when they need to "go." We are only doing a day trip in from the cruise port. Thanks!!
- Trevi Fountain
- Roman Forum (entering from #41 on the "map")
- Colosseum (for the underground tour)
- Cab to Vatican Museum
- Vatican Museum
- Exit through St. Peter's
- Meeting our transfer pick up at Galleria Sevelli just outside St. Peter's square
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 2 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 3 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 4 Charles Degaulle question
- 5 Going to Denmark, Norway – what is there to see?
- 6 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 7 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 8 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 9 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 10 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 11 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 12 Iceland in July
- 13 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 14 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 15 Train rides
- 16 Pompeii luggage storage
- 17 italy itinerary request
- 18 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 19 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 20 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 21 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 22 Train Help
- 23 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 24 Paris gtg in October?
- 25 Bike packing Iceland food supply