We're doing a day in Rome/Vatican and I was wondering if someone can list all of the bathrooms (maybe even ones that are not well known) based on our itinerary? I have 2 little kids and so potty breaks are a must. They don't give me too much notice when they need to "go." We are only doing a day trip in from the cruise port. Thanks!!
- Trevi Fountain
- Roman Forum (entering from #41 on the "map")
- Colosseum (for the underground tour)
- Cab to Vatican Museum
- Vatican Museum
- Exit through St. Peter's
- Meeting our transfer pick up at Galleria Sevelli just outside St. Peter's square
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 2 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 3 four old ladies in spain
- 4 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 5 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 6 Train/Subway Questions
- 7 London and Brussels in Late November
- 8 Tour guides for Pompeii and Herculaneum
- 9 Car ferry service from Italy to sicily
- 10 From Schipol to ?
- 11 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 12 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 13 Bringing home a bottle of scotch
- 14 Car rentals in France
- 15 suggestions for Swiss cattle drives
- 16 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 17 South of France - TR in Pictures
- 18 18 days until first time in France - overwhelmed by choices!
- 19 2 weeks in France next May
- 20 Trip report: (hidden) gems of England
- 21 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 22 Republic of San Marino
- 23 Looking for beautiful area in the Alps similar to Wengen/Murren
- 24 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 25 Cloest Rome train station to FCO