We're doing a day in Rome/Vatican and I was wondering if someone can list all of the bathrooms (maybe even ones that are not well known) based on our itinerary? I have 2 little kids and so potty breaks are a must. They don't give me too much notice when they need to "go." We are only doing a day trip in from the cruise port. Thanks!!
- Trevi Fountain
- Roman Forum (entering from #41 on the "map")
- Colosseum (for the underground tour)
- Cab to Vatican Museum
- Vatican Museum
- Exit through St. Peter's
- Meeting our transfer pick up at Galleria Sevelli just outside St. Peter's square
Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mama Mia Italy!
- 2 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 3 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 4 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 5 Tickets for Buckingham palace, tower of London, London eye - online or not?
- 6 Student Visa versus Residence Card
- 7 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 8 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 9 Ireland or Scotland
- 10 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 11 R&R in Paris and a little more in the south
- 12 La Sagrada Familia
- 13 Need help with itinerary
- 14 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 15 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 16 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 17 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 18 Do I need train tix in advance
- 19 Help: Short visit to Crete
- 20 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 21 Schengen rule made easy
- 22 Best Berlin neighborhood for lodging?
- 23 Villa Borghese in Winter
- 24 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 25 Aaah...Umbria!