We're doing a day in Rome/Vatican and I was wondering if someone can list all of the bathrooms (maybe even ones that are not well known) based on our itinerary? I have 2 little kids and so potty breaks are a must. They don't give me too much notice when they need to "go." We are only doing a day trip in from the cruise port. Thanks!!
- Trevi Fountain
- Roman Forum (entering from #41 on the "map")
- Colosseum (for the underground tour)
- Cab to Vatican Museum
- Vatican Museum
- Exit through St. Peter's
- Meeting our transfer pick up at Galleria Sevelli just outside St. Peter's square
Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 2 Reims for a day
- 3 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 4 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 5 Munich with a car?
- 6 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 7 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 8 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 9 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 10 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 11 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 12 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 13 poland to switzerland
- 14 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 15 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 16 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 17 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 18 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 19 Day trip on the Rhine
- 20 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 21 Toulouse and beyond -
- 22 One week in Venice - trips
- 23 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 24 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 25 Reservation needed in Germany?