We're doing a day in Rome/Vatican and I was wondering if someone can list all of the bathrooms (maybe even ones that are not well known) based on our itinerary? I have 2 little kids and so potty breaks are a must. They don't give me too much notice when they need to "go." We are only doing a day trip in from the cruise port. Thanks!!
- Trevi Fountain
- Roman Forum (entering from #41 on the "map")
- Colosseum (for the underground tour)
- Cab to Vatican Museum
- Vatican Museum
- Exit through St. Peter's
- Meeting our transfer pick up at Galleria Sevelli just outside St. Peter's square
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy travel plan help
- 2 Thinking about the Fjords
- 3 Tours in Wales
- 4 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 5 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 6 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 7 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 8 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 barcelona neighborhood
- 11 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 12 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 13 Alsace to Austria?
- 14 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 15 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 16 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 17 Shorts in South of France?
- 18 Budapest language lessons
- 19 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 20 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 21 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 22 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 23 Private Guide in Lyon
- 24 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 25 Budapest Card