We're doing a day in Rome/Vatican and I was wondering if someone can list all of the bathrooms (maybe even ones that are not well known) based on our itinerary? I have 2 little kids and so potty breaks are a must. They don't give me too much notice when they need to "go." We are only doing a day trip in from the cruise port. Thanks!!
- Trevi Fountain
- Roman Forum (entering from #41 on the "map")
- Colosseum (for the underground tour)
- Cab to Vatican Museum
- Vatican Museum
- Exit through St. Peter's
- Meeting our transfer pick up at Galleria Sevelli just outside St. Peter's square
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 2 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 3 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 4 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 5 Cordoba Overnight?
- 6 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 7 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 8 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 9 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 10 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 11 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 12 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 13 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 14 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 15 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 16 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 17 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 18 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 19 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 20 2 weeks Europe trip
- 21 Need Information about French Alps
- 22 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 23 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 24 Uffizi Phone Number
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163