We're doing a day in Rome/Vatican and I was wondering if someone can list all of the bathrooms (maybe even ones that are not well known) based on our itinerary? I have 2 little kids and so potty breaks are a must. They don't give me too much notice when they need to "go." We are only doing a day trip in from the cruise port. Thanks!!
- Trevi Fountain
- Roman Forum (entering from #41 on the "map")
- Colosseum (for the underground tour)
- Cab to Vatican Museum
- Vatican Museum
- Exit through St. Peter's
- Meeting our transfer pick up at Galleria Sevelli just outside St. Peter's square
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 2 Munich restaurant recs
- 3 Bordeaux TRIP
- 4 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 5 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 6 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 7 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 8 20 free days of Europe
- 9 Greece in 15 Days
- 10 Adaptors for Belgium
- 11 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 12 Walking Scotland
- 13 Home base for a month in France?
- 14 Train Ticket Help
- 15 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 16 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 17 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 18 tablet
- 19 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 20 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 21 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 22 Planning Advice!
- 23 Germany and Austria trip report
- 24 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 25 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?