We're doing a day in Rome/Vatican and I was wondering if someone can list all of the bathrooms (maybe even ones that are not well known) based on our itinerary? I have 2 little kids and so potty breaks are a must. They don't give me too much notice when they need to "go." We are only doing a day trip in from the cruise port. Thanks!!
- Trevi Fountain
- Roman Forum (entering from #41 on the "map")
- Colosseum (for the underground tour)
- Cab to Vatican Museum
- Vatican Museum
- Exit through St. Peter's
- Meeting our transfer pick up at Galleria Sevelli just outside St. Peter's square
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 2 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 3 Advice on best area to stay in Barcelona
- 4 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 5 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 6 Amsterdam and beyond
- 7 Puglia and Matera
- 8 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 9 Alsace
- 10 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 11 November in Greece
- 12 Travel help laundary
- 13 Italian trains on Sunday
- 14 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 15 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 16 Sweden- and another thing
- 17 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 18 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 19 My summer in Paris
- 20 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 21 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 22 Copenhagen - where to go/see
- 23 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 24 Renfe Schedule Release Policy?
- 25 Austrian Alps