We're doing a day in Rome/Vatican and I was wondering if someone can list all of the bathrooms (maybe even ones that are not well known) based on our itinerary? I have 2 little kids and so potty breaks are a must. They don't give me too much notice when they need to "go." We are only doing a day trip in from the cruise port. Thanks!!
- Trevi Fountain
- Roman Forum (entering from #41 on the "map")
- Colosseum (for the underground tour)
- Cab to Vatican Museum
- Vatican Museum
- Exit through St. Peter's
- Meeting our transfer pick up at Galleria Sevelli just outside St. Peter's square
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG international flight
- 2 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 3 12 days europe
- 4 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 5 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 6 Seville in late January
- 7 Lipari to Capri??
- 8 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 9 2 Porto-Lisbon q's, 1 phone q
- 10 Italy for the first time
- 11 Berlin restaurant recs
- 12 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 13 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 14 5 day s in Belgrade
- 15 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 16 Travel WiFi - France
- 17 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 18 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 19 Gelato course in Rome?
- 20 Drinks in Spain
- 21 RFID Protection
- 22 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 23 Beaches in Southern France
- 24 Norfolk base
- 25 Macedonia - the land of sun!