We're doing a day in Rome/Vatican and I was wondering if someone can list all of the bathrooms (maybe even ones that are not well known) based on our itinerary? I have 2 little kids and so potty breaks are a must. They don't give me too much notice when they need to "go." We are only doing a day trip in from the cruise port. Thanks!!
- Trevi Fountain
- Roman Forum (entering from #41 on the "map")
- Colosseum (for the underground tour)
- Cab to Vatican Museum
- Vatican Museum
- Exit through St. Peter's
- Meeting our transfer pick up at Galleria Sevelli just outside St. Peter's square
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 2 MXP to Florence
- 3 Calling kimhe: Recommendation for concert at Palau de La Musica Catalana
- 4 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 5 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 6 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 7 Camino de Santiago - tour companies?
- 8 What's your best driving experience in Europe?
- 9 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 10 Base for 3 days in Galicia
- 11 Is Capri worth going to?
- 12 Itinerary for 33 days, Portugal-Spain-Morocco, sensible?
- 13 Paris in April
- 14 Which City with Paris
- 15 Which town-base for Lake Garda
- 16 Paris transport
- 17 French Toll Roads Chip & sign Credit Card Payments
- 18 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 19 Traffic Tickets - Why Should I Pay?
- 20 Calling all Europe traveling EXPERTS please!
- 21 Educate me about Munich
- 22 Outrageous car rental price in Lofoten, Norway!
- 23 London Boutique Hotel
- 24 Salzburg, Vienna & Bratislava, Dec-Jan
- 25 A few hours in Rotterdam