We're doing a day in Rome/Vatican and I was wondering if someone can list all of the bathrooms (maybe even ones that are not well known) based on our itinerary? I have 2 little kids and so potty breaks are a must. They don't give me too much notice when they need to "go." We are only doing a day trip in from the cruise port. Thanks!!
- Trevi Fountain
- Roman Forum (entering from #41 on the "map")
- Colosseum (for the underground tour)
- Cab to Vatican Museum
- Vatican Museum
- Exit through St. Peter's
- Meeting our transfer pick up at Galleria Sevelli just outside St. Peter's square
Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 2 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 3 Story of the German Christmas star
- 4 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 5 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 6 Amsterdam New Years Even Recommendations
- 7 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 8 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 9 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 10 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 11 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 12 Airport ATMs
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 American Express
- 15 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 16 Suggestions on things to do after Sunday Roast
- 17 Help with European vacation plan
- 18 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 19 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 20 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 21 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 22 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 23 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 24 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 25 Three ferries to Mull