We're doing a day in Rome/Vatican and I was wondering if someone can list all of the bathrooms (maybe even ones that are not well known) based on our itinerary? I have 2 little kids and so potty breaks are a must. They don't give me too much notice when they need to "go." We are only doing a day trip in from the cruise port. Thanks!!
- Trevi Fountain
- Roman Forum (entering from #41 on the "map")
- Colosseum (for the underground tour)
- Cab to Vatican Museum
- Vatican Museum
- Exit through St. Peter's
- Meeting our transfer pick up at Galleria Sevelli just outside St. Peter's square
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 2 Driving through Paris
- 3 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 4 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 5 Barcelona alternative
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 8 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 9 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 10 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 11 Paris to Italy
- 12 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 13 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 14 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 15 9 Days in Spain
- 16 Road trip with our dog
- 17 Frankfurt to UK
- 18 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 19 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 20 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 21 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 22 Electrical Power Conversion
- 23 Douro Valley in January?
- 24 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 25 Switzerland Trip Report 7 Days September End