We're doing a day in Rome/Vatican and I was wondering if someone can list all of the bathrooms (maybe even ones that are not well known) based on our itinerary? I have 2 little kids and so potty breaks are a must. They don't give me too much notice when they need to "go." We are only doing a day trip in from the cruise port. Thanks!!
- Trevi Fountain
- Roman Forum (entering from #41 on the "map")
- Colosseum (for the underground tour)
- Cab to Vatican Museum
- Vatican Museum
- Exit through St. Peter's
- Meeting our transfer pick up at Galleria Sevelli just outside St. Peter's square
Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RENFE- AVE link stopped
- 2 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 3 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 4 Terrorism in Europe
- 5 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 6 London for Free
- 7 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 8 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 9 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 10 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 11 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 12 Madrid: City Views
- 13 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 14 London restaurants
- 15 biking in France
- 16 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 17 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 18 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 19 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 20 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 21 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 22 Three weeks holiday in Turkey
- 23 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 24 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 25 Peggy does Deutschland...