We're doing a day in Rome/Vatican and I was wondering if someone can list all of the bathrooms (maybe even ones that are not well known) based on our itinerary? I have 2 little kids and so potty breaks are a must. They don't give me too much notice when they need to "go." We are only doing a day trip in from the cruise port. Thanks!!
- Trevi Fountain
- Roman Forum (entering from #41 on the "map")
- Colosseum (for the underground tour)
- Cab to Vatican Museum
- Vatican Museum
- Exit through St. Peter's
- Meeting our transfer pick up at Galleria Sevelli just outside St. Peter's square
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London is it worth it?
- 2 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 3 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 4 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 5 Transfer from Naples Airport to Positano
- 6 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 7 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 8 free international phone calls
- 9 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 10 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 11 France Study Abroad
- 12 Lisbon
- 13 Airport Transportation
- 14 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 15 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 16 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 17 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 18 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 19 Taxi from Heathrow Airport
- 20 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 21 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 22 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 23 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 24 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 25 London 6 day itinerary