We're doing a day in Rome/Vatican and I was wondering if someone can list all of the bathrooms (maybe even ones that are not well known) based on our itinerary? I have 2 little kids and so potty breaks are a must. They don't give me too much notice when they need to "go." We are only doing a day trip in from the cruise port. Thanks!!
- Trevi Fountain
- Roman Forum (entering from #41 on the "map")
- Colosseum (for the underground tour)
- Cab to Vatican Museum
- Vatican Museum
- Exit through St. Peter's
- Meeting our transfer pick up at Galleria Sevelli just outside St. Peter's square
Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go in France mid July?
- 2 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 3 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 4 Help with England/Wales tour
- 5 Has anyone rented an apartment through Honeymoon in Paris?
- 6 Cruise the River Shannon
- 7 Is Venice really dirty?
- 8 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 9 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 10 Ireland or Scotland
- 11 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 12 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 13 Italy in October 2015
- 14 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 15 Italy and Croatia
- 16 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 17 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 18 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 19 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 20 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 21 trip to norway
- 22 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 23 My notes on Greece 101
- 24 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 25 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire