We're doing a day in Rome/Vatican and I was wondering if someone can list all of the bathrooms (maybe even ones that are not well known) based on our itinerary? I have 2 little kids and so potty breaks are a must. They don't give me too much notice when they need to "go." We are only doing a day trip in from the cruise port. Thanks!!
- Trevi Fountain
- Roman Forum (entering from #41 on the "map")
- Colosseum (for the underground tour)
- Cab to Vatican Museum
- Vatican Museum
- Exit through St. Peter's
- Meeting our transfer pick up at Galleria Sevelli just outside St. Peter's square
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 2 Do not use MYIPB to ship from London
- 3 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 4 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 5 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 6 French restaurants
- 7 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 8 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 9 Scotland Trip
- 10 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 11 Croatia trip Planning
- 12 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 13 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 14 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 15 Planning a European Trip
- 16 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 17 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 18 Trains in Alps and UK
- 19 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 20 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 21 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 22 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 23 Germany in December Trip Report
- 24 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 25 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris