My wife and I will be traveling in France during June and July 2015. Over the last seven years we have spent quite a bit of time traveling around France but have not really explored Normandy or Brittany. I have the first 4 weeks covered with a stay in a favorite small town in the Luberon. Week 6 will be Paris and that is covered. So I am down to week 5. We have visited the D-Day beaches and Bayeux on previous trip (2 days). We will have a car. We are interested in architecture, churches, chateaux, etc..art.museums, historical sites. While we are not 'foodies,' we do appreciate a good dining experience. So, with this general hodge podge of interests, any ideas for a good base?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노№【RAM300.COM】№ 강원랜드 카지노 이용방법
- 2 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 3 Greek Islands (small)
- 4 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 5 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 6 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 7 Flat in London
- 8 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 9 Help required with Itinerary
- 10 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 11 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 12 Spain in December
- 13 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 14 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 15 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 16 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 17 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 18 Skye to Edinburgh
- 19 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 20 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 21 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 22 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 23 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 24 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 25 UK Visa Help