My wife and I will be traveling in France during June and July 2015. Over the last seven years we have spent quite a bit of time traveling around France but have not really explored Normandy or Brittany. I have the first 4 weeks covered with a stay in a favorite small town in the Luberon. Week 6 will be Paris and that is covered. So I am down to week 5. We have visited the D-Day beaches and Bayeux on previous trip (2 days). We will have a car. We are interested in architecture, churches, chateaux, etc..art.museums, historical sites. While we are not 'foodies,' we do appreciate a good dining experience. So, with this general hodge podge of interests, any ideas for a good base?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://bodypotency.com/prodroxatone/
- 2 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 3 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 4 Bath/Cotswolds
- 5 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 6 Thinking about the Fjords
- 7 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 8 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 9 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 10 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 11 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 12 UK in May and June
- 13 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 14 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 15 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 16 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 17 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 18 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 19 Globus Iberian Tour
- 20 Spain: train/rental car help
- 21 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 22 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 23 Budapest Card
- 24 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 25 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch