My wife and I will be traveling in France during June and July 2015. Over the last seven years we have spent quite a bit of time traveling around France but have not really explored Normandy or Brittany. I have the first 4 weeks covered with a stay in a favorite small town in the Luberon. Week 6 will be Paris and that is covered. So I am down to week 5. We have visited the D-Day beaches and Bayeux on previous trip (2 days). We will have a car. We are interested in architecture, churches, chateaux, etc..art.museums, historical sites. While we are not 'foodies,' we do appreciate a good dining experience. So, with this general hodge podge of interests, any ideas for a good base?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy in January?
- 2 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 3 10 days in London in early December
- 4 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 5 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 6 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 7 Berlin to ?
- 8 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 9 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 10 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 11 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 12 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 13 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 14 Scotland in December
- 15 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 16 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 17 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 18 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 19 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 20 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 21 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 22 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 23 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 24 Iceland
- 25 Greece