Planning holiday for June this year. Will start with a few days in Barcelona, then are driving down to just below Torrevieja.
Going to do this drive in one day, but was looking for some advice on the trip.
Will probably start off around 9.30 on a Sunday morning and aim to get down sometime early evening (18:00 to 19:00), maybe a little later.
Will have three kids with us (ages 6 to 2) so was hoping to get some pointers on where to stop off for a few hours. Was thinking of breaking the trip into 3 ( 3 x 2 hour segments), or might just try and do it with just one stop, but two three hour journeys might be a bit much on the kids.
Would love to hear others experience, and some suggestions on where to stop off etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What route for Reykjanes Peninsula?
- 2 3 nights in Madrid
- 3 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 4 London Hotel - Different Request
- 5 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 6 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 7 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 8 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 9 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 10 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 11 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 12 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 13 Trip to Switzerland
- 14 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 15 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 16 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 17 Rome hotel
- 18 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 19 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 20 Seville to Cordoba
- 21 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 22 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 23 London 6 day itinerary
- 24 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 25 Sim card/Amsterdam