Planning holiday for June this year. Will start with a few days in Barcelona, then are driving down to just below Torrevieja.
Going to do this drive in one day, but was looking for some advice on the trip.
Will probably start off around 9.30 on a Sunday morning and aim to get down sometime early evening (18:00 to 19:00), maybe a little later.
Will have three kids with us (ages 6 to 2) so was hoping to get some pointers on where to stop off for a few hours. Was thinking of breaking the trip into 3 ( 3 x 2 hour segments), or might just try and do it with just one stop, but two three hour journeys might be a bit much on the kids.
Would love to hear others experience, and some suggestions on where to stop off etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 6 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 7 First time in London
- 8 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 9 Greek fuel cost
- 10 VRBO South Kensington
- 11 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 12 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 13 Vacation
- 14 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 15 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 16 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 17 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 18 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 19 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 20 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 21 Villas to rent in Ibiza
- 22 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 23 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 24 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 25 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe