Planning holiday for June this year. Will start with a few days in Barcelona, then are driving down to just below Torrevieja.
Going to do this drive in one day, but was looking for some advice on the trip.
Will probably start off around 9.30 on a Sunday morning and aim to get down sometime early evening (18:00 to 19:00), maybe a little later.
Will have three kids with us (ages 6 to 2) so was hoping to get some pointers on where to stop off for a few hours. Was thinking of breaking the trip into 3 ( 3 x 2 hour segments), or might just try and do it with just one stop, but two three hour journeys might be a bit much on the kids.
Would love to hear others experience, and some suggestions on where to stop off etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 2 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 3 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 4 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 5 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 6 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 7 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 8 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 9 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 10 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 11 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 12 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 13 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 14 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 15 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 16 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 17 Super Cover For Hertz
- 18 When to Visit Scotland
- 19 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 20 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 21 Amalfi Coast help
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 Sicily
- 24 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 25 More earthquakes in central Italy