We will have 4 or 5 days in Barcelona in April, and are trying to decide whether to the leave early on Sunday, or later in the day. We've learned the hard way that in some cities, Sunday doesn't have much going on so I thought I'd ask here. I think most museums are open on Sunday but what about shops, restaurants, etc.? Thanks for your help.
Barcelona on Sunday
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia: ajvar recipe
- 2 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 3 London neighborhood suggestions
- 4 We Need a Pact
- 5 Where to go from Brussels?
- 6 I need a haircut
- 7 What to wear
- 8 All you need in croatia
- 9 Tipping in Greece
- 10 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 11 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 12 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 13 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 14 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 15 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 16 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 17 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 18 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 19 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 20 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 21 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 22 Bayern seasonal pass
- 23 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 24 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 25 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train