I am posting this on my account for one of my friends:
She and her husband late 60's are going to Barcelona, Madrid, and San Sebastian in August.
Can anyone suggest great restaurants for them? They are used to New York City restaurants and want top-notch restaurants in those places.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 2 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 3 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 4 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 5 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 6 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 7 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 8 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 9 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 10 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 11 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 12 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 13 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 14 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 15 2017 Easter in Italy
- 16 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 17 Towersey, London
- 18 Croatia transportation question.
- 19 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 20 Westerplatte
- 21 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 22 Cutback on Spain trip
- 23 Bernina Express mid-March
- 24 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 25 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!