I am posting this on my account for one of my friends:
She and her husband late 60's are going to Barcelona, Madrid, and San Sebastian in August.
Can anyone suggest great restaurants for them? They are used to New York City restaurants and want top-notch restaurants in those places.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage Storage
- 2 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 3 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 4 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 10 days in Paris and......
- 7 Summer Travel order
- 8 LIsbon
- 9 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 10 International Flight Question
- 11 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 12 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 13 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 14 Brugge hotel help
- 15 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 16 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 17 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 18 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 19 Another tipping question: concierges
- 20 Trip suggestion
- 21 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 23 Back from Paris
- 24 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 25 Musee Carnavalet closed for now