I am posting this on my account for one of my friends:
She and her husband late 60's are going to Barcelona, Madrid, and San Sebastian in August.
Can anyone suggest great restaurants for them? They are used to New York City restaurants and want top-notch restaurants in those places.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라설명＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노추천⊆안전한바카라사이트
- 2 바카라사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라추천≤슈퍼카지노
- 3 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 4 How the kids age calculated
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 8 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 9 Beaune France
- 10 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 11 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 12 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 13 Firt time VISA applicant
- 14 Cordoba Overnight?
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 advance tickets?
- 17 38 Days in Paris
- 18 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 19 A week in Paris
- 20 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 21 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 22 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 23 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 24 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 25 car rental in Dubrovnik