We have been to Barcelona before - cruise visit and took the hop-on-hop off bus for time constraints and to see as much as possible.
We are staying on the Placa Catalunya in an apartment.
My partner wishes to see Miro Museum as it was closed last time.
We are there on a Thursday and Friday. Wish to see Gaudi works and generally soak in the atmosphere albeit for only 2 days. Maybe some walks in interesting areas and some beautiful tapas.
Suggestions please - Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RACKSPACE 1888 260 2909 Installation renewal contact RACKSPACE tec*h
- 2 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 3 Where to stay in Milos
- 4 Krakow
- 5 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 6 One way car rentals from Croatia to Greece
- 7 Italy Car Scam
- 8 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 9 Talk to me about Mallorca...
- 10 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 11 Spanish Medical Providers
- 12 Portugal - 1st timers. Advice please...
- 13 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 14 Mallorca or Ibiza in Late march/Early april?
- 15 Russia in two weeks in December
- 16 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 17 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 18 Norway Honeymoon
- 19 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 20 Schengen Rule
- 21 Quizz !
- 22 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 23 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 24 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 25 Visiting Plitivce National Park