Hello, have any of you Barcelona travelers ever stayed at any of the Vacation Rental by Owner
apartments..we would like to have our own coffee in the morning and make some meals of our own..
thanks for any tips.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona completely overrated
- 2 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 3 French lavender and cottages
- 4 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 5 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 6 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 7 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 8 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 9 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 10 Ravello to Paestum
- 11 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 Spain Itinerary Help
- 14 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 15 And now...the 100 best things in Iceland.
- 16 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 17 What Greek islands should I visit
- 18 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 19 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 20 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 21 Girona and Besalau
- 22 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 23 Europe Destination with kids?
- 24 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 25 Cork or Galway?