What's the best way to handle everyday money for 4 months' stay in London? Start local account? Use ATM's?
Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Zurich, Switzerland
- 2 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 5 A Winter Wander – Engadine and Berner Oberland
- 6 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 7 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 8 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 9 London tube
- 10 Day trip from London to Paris
- 11 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 12 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 13 5am arrival in Dublin
- 14 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 15 Hotel in Venice
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 18 Europe-21 days in September 2014
- 19 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 20 What are the best places to see in England
- 21 London hotel
- 22 7 days in Greece
- 23 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 24 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 25 Europe in 21 days