I am studying abroad in Greece and then i hope to go to Italy, then to Switzerland, the france, then Spain and then Morocco.
I also want to see the greek islands.
Any suggestion of what I should do or where I should go or must sees in Greece, fun events, ect.
Thank you!!! Need all the help/advice I can get!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 2 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 3 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 4 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 5 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 6 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 7 Scenic Driving Routes
- 8 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 9 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 10 Trip Report Iceland Ring Road in Campervan
- 11 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 12 London's Must Sights!
- 13 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 14 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 15 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 16 4 days in switzerland
- 17 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 18 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 19 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 20 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 21 14 nights in Europe
- 22 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 23 Oxford 24 hours
- 24 England and Wales by public transport
- 25 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna