I am studying abroad in Greece and then i hope to go to Italy, then to Switzerland, the france, then Spain and then Morocco.
I also want to see the greek islands.
Any suggestion of what I should do or where I should go or must sees in Greece, fun events, ect.
Thank you!!! Need all the help/advice I can get!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, Spain and France
- 2 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 3 Has anyone rented a myfi device from All Day Internet?
- 4 Email access constantly blocked on international travels
- 5 Horses, Kayaking and Adventure in Iceland
- 6 St. Paul's Cathedral annual pass
- 7 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 8 Cantabria, Asturias, Galacia - Itinerary help please
- 9 Amsterdam and beyond
- 10 Spain and around that for 2 weeks
- 11 Trip Report: Sailing in Croatia, with a Stop at Wimbledon
- 12 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 13 Amsterdam to Alsace
- 14 First Trip to Italy. Need Help on Accommodations in Tuscany
- 15 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 16 Day trips from Cologne
- 17 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 18 Adam Gopnik loses his phone in Paris
- 19 Traveling to Northern Italy
- 20 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 21 Bruce and Marija go to Zielona Gora, Vilnius and Rome
- 22 Recommended Italy offline apps for Android - maps, restaurants, etc
- 23 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 24 Restaurant recommendation in Lisbon
- 25 Attractions in Ostia Antica