I am studying abroad in Greece and then i hope to go to Italy, then to Switzerland, the france, then Spain and then Morocco.
I also want to see the greek islands.
Any suggestion of what I should do or where I should go or must sees in Greece, fun events, ect.
Thank you!!! Need all the help/advice I can get!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Antwerp weekend
- 2 Lisbon Day Trip
- 3 European Cooking Secrets
- 4 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 5 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 6 Verona or Athens?
- 7 Italy or France with a 15 month old in March?
- 8 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 9 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 10 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 11 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 12 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 13 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 14 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 15 Skiing Village or Small Town near Vienna
- 16 Uwaga : koniec = parking fine
- 17 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 18 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 19 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 20 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 21 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 22 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 23 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 24 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 25 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.