I am studying abroad in Greece and then i hope to go to Italy, then to Switzerland, the france, then Spain and then Morocco.
I also want to see the greek islands.
Any suggestion of what I should do or where I should go or must sees in Greece, fun events, ect.
Thank you!!! Need all the help/advice I can get!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Livorno shore excursion 3 choices ?
- 2 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 3 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 4 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 5 explore Italy on a budget
- 6 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 7 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 8 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 9 Itenerary Opinion
- 10 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 11 Time to go through customs London, Stansted
- 12 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 13 The Best beach in Europe
- 14 Northern Spain
- 15 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 16 Transportation
- 17 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 18 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 19 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 20 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 21 7 day Itinerary Input Please - Switzerland
- 22 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 23 Rome Italy
- 24 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 25 bbc radio 4 visits Fleetwood near Blackpool