I am studying abroad in Greece and then i hope to go to Italy, then to Switzerland, the france, then Spain and then Morocco.
I also want to see the greek islands.
Any suggestion of what I should do or where I should go or must sees in Greece, fun events, ect.
Thank you!!! Need all the help/advice I can get!
Backpacking from Green to Morocco
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Car service from Heathrow airport to Waldorf Hilton in London
- 2 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 3 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 4 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 5 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 6 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 7 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 8 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 9 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 10 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 11 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen
- 12 International driving permit required in France?
- 13 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 14 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 15 Scotland day tour
- 16 Tour Company in Russia
- 17 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 18 Academic Tours and Travel Malta and Sicily Delight Tour
- 19 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 20 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 21 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 22 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 23 Trip to Pyrenees
- 24 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 25 Cyprus travel logistics: north to south and back again