I am studying abroad in Greece and then i hope to go to Italy, then to Switzerland, the france, then Spain and then Morocco.
I also want to see the greek islands.
Any suggestion of what I should do or where I should go or must sees in Greece, fun events, ect.
Thank you!!! Need all the help/advice I can get!
Backpacking from Green to Morocco
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe itinerary advice
- 2 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 3 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 4 Travel Route from Spain to Portugal
- 5 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 6 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 7 Day visit to Terezin Memorial - Tour or on our own?
- 8 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 9 Bayeux tapestry
- 10 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 11 Camino No-No
- 12 Pilgrim Churches of the Llyn Peninsula
- 13 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 14 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 15 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 16 Bus ride to Positano
- 17 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 18 Advice for large family trip to Ireland next summer
- 19 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 20 Group Transportation in French Riviera
- 21 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 22 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 23 Anywhere to run in Granada?
- 24 Is Capri overrated?
- 25 A week in Paris