I am studying abroad in Greece and then i hope to go to Italy, then to Switzerland, the france, then Spain and then Morocco.
I also want to see the greek islands.
Any suggestion of what I should do or where I should go or must sees in Greece, fun events, ect.
Thank you!!! Need all the help/advice I can get!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One day in milan
- 2 삼성동안마시술소o1o 2816 2526⟧삼성역안마시술소 삼성안마시술소추천
- 3 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 4 Sevilla lodging 3 adults 3 kids and things to do
- 5 Transportation Question Italy
- 6 London Restaurants
- 7 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 8 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 9 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 10 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 11 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 12 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 13 Virgin Trains East Coast Punctuality
- 14 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 15 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 16 Charming areas to explore in London
- 17 Scandinavian itinerary sanity check
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 19 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 20 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 21 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 22 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 23 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 24 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 25 Valencia, Spain