I am studying abroad in Greece and then i hope to go to Italy, then to Switzerland, the france, then Spain and then Morocco.
I also want to see the greek islands.
Any suggestion of what I should do or where I should go or must sees in Greece, fun events, ect.
Thank you!!! Need all the help/advice I can get!
Backpacking from Green to Morocco
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 2 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 3 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 4 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 5 Milan at the end of September
- 6 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 7 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 8 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 9 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 10 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 11 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 12 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 13 Spain in November
- 14 at what point should one get health insurance
- 15 4 Months in Europe
- 16 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 17 Tipping in the UK
- 18 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 19 floods in Andalucia
- 20 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 21 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 22 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 23 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 24 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 25 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport