At the end of next year, (dec 2016) me and my bestfriend are planning on heading over to Europe and backpacking for a couple of months. We are from Australia and will both be 18.
Just have a few questions, like safety and such? And where the best places are to go, things to do and see? i've done some research on hostels in each of the big cities but we also want to visit some of the much smaller, off the radar places.
So any information and tips for this kind of adventure would be very appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 10 days in Paris and......
- 4 Summer Travel order
- 5 LIsbon
- 6 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 7 International Flight Question
- 8 Luggage Storage
- 9 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 10 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 11 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 12 Brugge hotel help
- 13 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 14 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 15 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 16 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 17 Another tipping question: concierges
- 18 Trip suggestion
- 19 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 21 Back from Paris
- 22 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 23 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 24 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip