At the end of next year, (dec 2016) me and my bestfriend are planning on heading over to Europe and backpacking for a couple of months. We are from Australia and will both be 18.
Just have a few questions, like safety and such? And where the best places are to go, things to do and see? i've done some research on hostels in each of the big cities but we also want to visit some of the much smaller, off the radar places.
So any information and tips for this kind of adventure would be very appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 2 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 3 Canal du Midi
- 4 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 7 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 Perugia
- 10 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 11 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 12 Praiano
- 13 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 14 Self drive tour companies
- 15 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 16 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 17 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 18 St Denis Cathedral
- 19 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 20 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 21 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 22 No Periods in British Written English!
- 23 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 24 Help please
- 25 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now