Mrs Bilbo has just convinced me to go with her for a week's sewing course in a country house 15 km south of Cahors. Ok, I can produce the odd watercolour, take the train to Cahors and drink myself under the table or take the train to Toulouse and visit the science museum (I've visited Carcasonne before). But what else should I do?
Avoiding sewing course near Cahors
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 2 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 3 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 4 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 5 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 6 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 7 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 8 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 9 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 10 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 11 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 12 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 13 France 8 days
- 14 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area
- 15 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 16 milan austria
- 17 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 18 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 19 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 20 Lake Bled vs. Soca Valley
- 21 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 22 Malaga article
- 23 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 24 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 25 Car rental at Athens airport