Mrs Bilbo has just convinced me to go with her for a week's sewing course in a country house 15 km south of Cahors. Ok, I can produce the odd watercolour, take the train to Cahors and drink myself under the table or take the train to Toulouse and visit the science museum (I've visited Carcasonne before). But what else should I do?
Avoiding sewing course near Cahors
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 2 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 3 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 4 Terrorism in Europe
- 5 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 6 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 7 Language Camp ANTALYA
- 8 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 9 How much luggage?????
- 10 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 11 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 12 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 13 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 14 Cornwall or Paris?
- 15 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 16 Help with France itinerary
- 17 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 18 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 19 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 20 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 22 Santorini and Paros - Best mode of transportation
- 23 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 24 Need help with itinerary
- 25 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.