Mrs Bilbo has just convinced me to go with her for a week's sewing course in a country house 15 km south of Cahors. Ok, I can produce the odd watercolour, take the train to Cahors and drink myself under the table or take the train to Toulouse and visit the science museum (I've visited Carcasonne before). But what else should I do?
Avoiding sewing course near Cahors
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 2 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 3 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 4 Ste Remy France
- 5 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 6 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 7 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 8 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 9 London tube
- 10 car rental info
- 11 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 14 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 15 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 16 Local Tour in Provence?
- 17 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 18 5am arrival in Dublin
- 19 10 Hours in Brussels
- 20 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 21 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 22 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 23 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 24 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 25 Hotel in Venice