Would love ideas for a 7-9 night trip (not the UK , southern Spain or Paris) for a group of 9 from 18-78. The group has mixed interests from outdoor adventure, to history and culture. Most of the guided small group tours I've seen require packing and unpacking every day--something that may be exhausting. Anyone suggest a company? I'd like to keep the cost to about $2,000 a person. Is that doable even if we want to stay in "nicer" places where we have private bathrooms?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in Bulgaria
- 2 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 3 Alps Drive
- 4 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 5 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 6 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 7 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 8 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 9 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 10 Praiano
- 11 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 12 No Periods in British Written English!
- 13 Help please
- 14 Funny One Michelin * Mix-Up in France!
- 15 Andalucia itinerary help
- 16 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 19 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 20 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 21 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 22 Perugia
- 23 Family vacation to europe
- 24 Paris cooking classes
- 25 Ronda Wine/biking