Would love ideas for a 7-9 night trip (not the UK , southern Spain or Paris) for a group of 9 from 18-78. The group has mixed interests from outdoor adventure, to history and culture. Most of the guided small group tours I've seen require packing and unpacking every day--something that may be exhausting. Anyone suggest a company? I'd like to keep the cost to about $2,000 a person. Is that doable even if we want to stay in "nicer" places where we have private bathrooms?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 2 Maximizing Norway time
- 3 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 4 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 5 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 6 Studying art in English in venice
- 7 Berlin to ?
- 8 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 9 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 10 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 11 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 12 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 13 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 14 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 15 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 16 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 17 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 18 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 19 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 20 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 21 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 22 Trogir or Split
- 23 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 24 Scotland
- 25 Hotels in Turin