Leaving in 27 days for a riverboat cruise, St. Petersburg to Moscow. Just recently have read some posts about the ATMs in Russia being written in Russian, which makes perfect sense. I'd just not thought about it before now. Those of you who've used ATMs in Russia, particularly in St. Petersburg-were you able to figure out what to do if English is your only language? Thanks.
ATMs in St. Petersburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 2 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 3 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 4 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 5 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 6 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 7 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 8 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 9 Italy
- 10 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 11 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 12 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 13 UK for 12 days !
- 14 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 15 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 16 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 17 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 18 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 19 Italy and Croatia 28 days
- 20 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 21 Vienne or Lyon and then onward to Nice
- 22 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 23 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 24 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 25 Travel with Teens