Leaving in 27 days for a riverboat cruise, St. Petersburg to Moscow. Just recently have read some posts about the ATMs in Russia being written in Russian, which makes perfect sense. I'd just not thought about it before now. Those of you who've used ATMs in Russia, particularly in St. Petersburg-were you able to figure out what to do if English is your only language? Thanks.
ATMs in St. Petersburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 2 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 3 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 4 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 5 European Jazz Festivals (2015)?
- 6 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 7 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 8 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 9 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 10 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 11 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 12 men's shoes spain
- 13 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 14 Unique Venice Activity
- 15 Traveling in France by train
- 16 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 17 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 20 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 21 London visit
- 22 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 23 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 24 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 25 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?