Just wondering if there are any ATM's in the Frankfurt International Airport that can be used without going out and back through security? We have about an 1 and 1/2 hour layover at the airport until we fly into Paris. But I thought it would be easier to get Euro's in Frankfurt than at CDG in Paris.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 2 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 3 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 4 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 5 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 6 Help required with Itinerary
- 7 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 8 advance tickets?
- 9 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 10 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 11 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 12 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 13 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 14 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 15 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 16 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 17 Trip to Rome
- 18 Greek Islands (small)
- 19 Spain in December
- 20 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 21 cheap food in london
- 22 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 23 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 24 Eating Indian In London
- 25 Crete/Athens June 2017