Do ATMs in England charge service fees as they do in the U.S.? Also, I heard that ATMs give about the best exchange rates (including banks). Is this true?
ATMs in England-fees & exchange rate?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 2 Euro Quiz # 82 - Wednesday 4-1-15
- 3 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 4 Train tickets within Italy
- 5 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 6 Southwestern England
- 7 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 8 Is Jungfraujoch worth the trip for a CLAUSTROPHOBIC person?
- 9 Barcelona -which discount tickets? - museums and Gaudi
- 10 Is there immigration/customs check between Edinburgh and London?
- 11 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 12 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 13 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 14 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 15 How strict are visiting times at Reina Sofia Museum
- 16 Our first trip to Europe
- 17 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 18 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 19 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 20 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 21 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 22 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 23 Paris Perfect Soap
- 24 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 25 London/Help