I have a quick question. We finally booked our flights to Paris, and inbound we arrive at 9:30 pm at Orly. The following afternoon, we embark on a river cruise which, I believe, boards near Montparnasse.
I'd appreciate opinions as to whether we should stay in a hotel near the airport that night or whether we should shuttle to the Montparnasse area and stay there.
Arriving Orly. . . Where in Paris to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 2 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 3 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 4 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 5 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 6 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 7 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 8 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 9 Day trips from Lisbon
- 10 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 11 Italian Lakes
- 12 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 13 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 14 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 15 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 16 Taormina Sicily
- 17 Raining in rome
- 18 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 19 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 20 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 21 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 22 No Pooh in Poland
- 23 New Micheline star restaurants in Madrid and elsewhere in Spain & Portugal
- 24 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 25 Paris and where else?