I have a quick question. We finally booked our flights to Paris, and inbound we arrive at 9:30 pm at Orly. The following afternoon, we embark on a river cruise which, I believe, boards near Montparnasse.
I'd appreciate opinions as to whether we should stay in a hotel near the airport that night or whether we should shuttle to the Montparnasse area and stay there.
Arriving Orly. . . Where in Paris to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 2 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 3 Spanish Music
- 4 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 5 Things to do in/around Milan
- 6 Vienna to Padua Questions
- 7 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 Ireland's west coast
- 10 Tips for Sardinia this summer?
- 11 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 12 mallorca
- 13 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 14 Itinerary for Spain
- 15 Arles as a base?
- 16 Austria & Bavaria – A week-long winter getaway
- 17 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 18 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 19 Aix en Provence
- 20 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 21 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 22 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 23 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 24 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 25 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?