I have a quick question. We finally booked our flights to Paris, and inbound we arrive at 9:30 pm at Orly. The following afternoon, we embark on a river cruise which, I believe, boards near Montparnasse.
I'd appreciate opinions as to whether we should stay in a hotel near the airport that night or whether we should shuttle to the Montparnasse area and stay there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich Trip in February, please help!!!!!!!
- 2 EU Citizenship & the Schengen Visa
- 3 Venturing even further
- 4 Cars in France
- 5 The Hague
- 6 Coast to Coast Walk in England
- 7 Turkey Evisa Given Name
- 8 14 Days in Portugal - Help with Itinerary
- 9 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 10 Anyone ever used Northwest Walks or Sherpa for a C2C England hike?
- 11 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 12 Roma Pass question on Borghese reservation
- 13 help with trip from prague to berlin and more
- 14 Traveling in between Paris and Nantes via TVG
- 15 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 16 Where to go
- 17 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 18 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 19 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 20 From tourist to local..need help budget dn where to go!
- 21 ATM near passport control in CDG terminal 2?
- 22 Mont St Michel hotels
- 23 Rhodes love it or hate it?
- 24 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 25 Reims Champagne Houses