I have a quick question. We finally booked our flights to Paris, and inbound we arrive at 9:30 pm at Orly. The following afternoon, we embark on a river cruise which, I believe, boards near Montparnasse.
I'd appreciate opinions as to whether we should stay in a hotel near the airport that night or whether we should shuttle to the Montparnasse area and stay there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Garda itinerary
- 2 Amsterdam historical walking tour
- 3 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 4 Volterra or San Gim. for area stay?
- 5 Places to eat in Rome and Venice by train stations???
- 6 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 7 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 8 Irish Hotel Choices for Killarney and Adare
- 9 Sweden- and another thing
- 10 10 days in spain
- 11 Rome Walking Guide
- 12 lake garda or lake como and how many nights
- 13 Help please navigating Barajas (Madrid) airport
- 14 Toll roads in Italy
- 15 Winery tours
- 16 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 17 The isles in June
- 18 London: Can't walk far. Where should we stay.
- 19 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 20 A plethora of islands
- 21 Munich to Milan via train
- 22 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 23 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 24 What train pass for Paris?
- 25 Must do/see in Rome