I have a quick question. We finally booked our flights to Paris, and inbound we arrive at 9:30 pm at Orly. The following afternoon, we embark on a river cruise which, I believe, boards near Montparnasse.
I'd appreciate opinions as to whether we should stay in a hotel near the airport that night or whether we should shuttle to the Montparnasse area and stay there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 2 6 weeks in Tuscany-things to do
- 3 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 4 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 5 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 6 Best way to get from Monterosso, Cinque Terre to Pisa Airport
- 7 Train/Subway Questions
- 8 Faro to Porto 5 days
- 9 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 10 From Schipol to ?
- 11 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 12 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 13 Getting Around Toledo
- 14 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 15 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 16 First timer
- 17 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback
- 18 Confused ~ Pheasant Inn Lake District
- 19 Andalucia to Madrid
- 20 2 weeks in France next May
- 21 Planning our Honeymoon
- 22 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 23 too many London hotels!
- 24 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 25 Segovia Hotel