I have a quick question. We finally booked our flights to Paris, and inbound we arrive at 9:30 pm at Orly. The following afternoon, we embark on a river cruise which, I believe, boards near Montparnasse.
I'd appreciate opinions as to whether we should stay in a hotel near the airport that night or whether we should shuttle to the Montparnasse area and stay there.
Arriving Orly. . . Where in Paris to stay?
- 1 Family European winter holiday
- 2 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 3 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 4 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 7 Dresden Train Station
- 8 Rome Accommodation
- 9 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 10 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 11 Chambermaid tipping
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 London for Christmas
- 14 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 15 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 16 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 17 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 18 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 19 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 20 Has anyone used Airfare.com?
- 21 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 22 Greek islands from Turkey
- 23 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 24 rent car / Munich
- 25 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg