I have a quick question. We finally booked our flights to Paris, and inbound we arrive at 9:30 pm at Orly. The following afternoon, we embark on a river cruise which, I believe, boards near Montparnasse.
I'd appreciate opinions as to whether we should stay in a hotel near the airport that night or whether we should shuttle to the Montparnasse area and stay there.
Arriving Orly. . . Where in Paris to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 2 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 3 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 4 Paris November 2014
- 5 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 6 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 7 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 8 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 9 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 10 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 11 Greek ferries
- 12 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 13 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 14 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 15 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 16 Madrid and London
- 17 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 18 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 19 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 20 SIM card for eastern europe
- 21 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 22 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 23 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 24 Lofoten ferry
- 25 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary