I have a quick question. We finally booked our flights to Paris, and inbound we arrive at 9:30 pm at Orly. The following afternoon, we embark on a river cruise which, I believe, boards near Montparnasse.
I'd appreciate opinions as to whether we should stay in a hotel near the airport that night or whether we should shuttle to the Montparnasse area and stay there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 2 Lyon
- 3 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 4 Self drive tour companies
- 5 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 6 Germany family road trip help!
- 7 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 8 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 9 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 10 Barcelona
- 11 France, UK and Ireland
- 12 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 13 French theater in Paris
- 14 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 15 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 16 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 Italian lakes
- 19 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 20 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 21 What do after Bernia Express?
- 22 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 23 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth