I have a quick question. We finally booked our flights to Paris, and inbound we arrive at 9:30 pm at Orly. The following afternoon, we embark on a river cruise which, I believe, boards near Montparnasse.
I'd appreciate opinions as to whether we should stay in a hotel near the airport that night or whether we should shuttle to the Montparnasse area and stay there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 quickest way to Prague
- 2 Paris for children
- 3 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 4 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 5 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 6 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 7 Scotland - We're Here!
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 9 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 10 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 11 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 12 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 13 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 14 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 15 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 16 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 17 16 days in France and Italy
- 18 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 19 Avoid Europcar!
- 20 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 21 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 22 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 23 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 24 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 25 Vaporetto ticket time questions