I have a quick question. We finally booked our flights to Paris, and inbound we arrive at 9:30 pm at Orly. The following afternoon, we embark on a river cruise which, I believe, boards near Montparnasse.
I'd appreciate opinions as to whether we should stay in a hotel near the airport that night or whether we should shuttle to the Montparnasse area and stay there.
Arriving Orly. . . Where in Paris to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 2 car rental companies Italy
- 3 Sicily Suggetions
- 4 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 5 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 6 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 7 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 8 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 9 Paris in April?
- 10 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 11 Three days in Spain
- 12 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 13 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 14 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 15 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 16 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 17 7 days in Greece
- 18 Estonia Amber
- 19 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 20 Day trip on the Rhine
- 21 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 22 Flam, Norway railway
- 23 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 24 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 25 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?