I have a quick question. We finally booked our flights to Paris, and inbound we arrive at 9:30 pm at Orly. The following afternoon, we embark on a river cruise which, I believe, boards near Montparnasse.
I'd appreciate opinions as to whether we should stay in a hotel near the airport that night or whether we should shuttle to the Montparnasse area and stay there.
Arriving Orly. . . Where in Paris to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 2 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 3 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 4 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 5 Too many Trip Reports
- 6 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 7 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 8 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 9 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 10 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 11 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 12 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 13 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 14 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 15 Help with England/Wales tour
- 16 Reykjavik hotels
- 17 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 18 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 19 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 20 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 21 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 22 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 23 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 24 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 25 Norway 2014