I have a quick question. We finally booked our flights to Paris, and inbound we arrive at 9:30 pm at Orly. The following afternoon, we embark on a river cruise which, I believe, boards near Montparnasse.
I'd appreciate opinions as to whether we should stay in a hotel near the airport that night or whether we should shuttle to the Montparnasse area and stay there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French election
- 2 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 3 Leather goods in Florence
- 4 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 5 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 6 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 7 dinner jackets
- 8 Piedmont as a destination
- 9 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 10 Things to do in Montpellier
- 11 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 12 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 13 paris and france with my teenage daughter
- 14 Italy in 11 Days
- 15 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 16 Trip to Rome
- 17 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 18 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 19 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 20 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 21 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 22 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 23 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 24 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 25 3 week trip with children