Two women want to go on a trip to Ireland for about 8 or 9 days and England for about the same. We would like to have flights and hotels included and maybe a car for part. how do we go about planning it. We'd like to maybe stay at some B&Bs too. Any information would be appreciated. This will be first trip for both of us. We are both over 65 and quite able to travel.
Approx 15 days between Ireland and England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland or Scotland
- 2 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 3 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 4 Autumn in Paris
- 5 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 6 Weekend in Norfolk
- 7 Athens at New Years
- 8 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 9 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 10 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 11 Cotswold Churches
- 12 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 13 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 14 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 15 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 16 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 17 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 18 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 19 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 20 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 21 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 22 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 23 London Trip Travel
- 24 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 25 I dream of Europe