Two women want to go on a trip to Ireland for about 8 or 9 days and England for about the same. We would like to have flights and hotels included and maybe a car for part. how do we go about planning it. We'd like to maybe stay at some B&Bs too. Any information would be appreciated. This will be first trip for both of us. We are both over 65 and quite able to travel.
Approx 15 days between Ireland and England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 2 4 weeks in the UK
- 3 Does Roma Pass covers free admission to Colosseum ?
- 4 Solo in Paris for a month: Help me decide on Side Trips
- 5 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 6 Provence in November
- 7 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 8 Rome Areas to stay
- 9 Italy 14 days
- 10 Is this the right way<>?
- 11 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 12 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 13 When to go to Sicily
- 14 Itinerary advise needed
- 15 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 16 Kimhe--flamenco
- 17 Wengen to Torino?
- 18 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 19 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 20 Working Holiday in Germany
- 21 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 22 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 23 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 24 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 25 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question