Two women want to go on a trip to Ireland for about 8 or 9 days and England for about the same. We would like to have flights and hotels included and maybe a car for part. how do we go about planning it. We'd like to maybe stay at some B&Bs too. Any information would be appreciated. This will be first trip for both of us. We are both over 65 and quite able to travel.
Approx 15 days between Ireland and England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 2 Gift for French business associate
- 3 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 4 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 5 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 6 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 7 Scotland Votes "No"
- 8 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 9 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 10 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 11 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 12 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 13 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 14 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 15 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 16 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 17 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 18 White Christmas
- 19 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 20 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 21 Gtg San Antonio
- 22 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 23 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 24 Two weeks Verona, Bologna and Venice - time for other day trips?
- 25 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?