Two women want to go on a trip to Ireland for about 8 or 9 days and England for about the same. We would like to have flights and hotels included and maybe a car for part. how do we go about planning it. We'd like to maybe stay at some B&Bs too. Any information would be appreciated. This will be first trip for both of us. We are both over 65 and quite able to travel.
Approx 15 days between Ireland and England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris first then where?
- 2 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 3 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 4 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 5 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 6 CROATIA SPLIT
- 7 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 8 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 9 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 10 Does this sound feasible?
- 11 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 12 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 13 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 14 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 15 Stay away from EF Tours
- 16 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 17 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 18 Self-driving tips for France
- 19 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 20 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 21 Dordogne in October
- 22 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 23 BMW European Delivery program
- 24 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 25 Good Flamenco in Seville