Two women want to go on a trip to Ireland for about 8 or 9 days and England for about the same. We would like to have flights and hotels included and maybe a car for part. how do we go about planning it. We'd like to maybe stay at some B&Bs too. Any information would be appreciated. This will be first trip for both of us. We are both over 65 and quite able to travel.
Approx 15 days between Ireland and England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best beach town in Italy?
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 4 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 5 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 6 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 7 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 8 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 9 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 10 Help with England/Wales tour
- 11 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 12 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 13 Is Venice really dirty?
- 14 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 15 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 16 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?
- 17 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 18 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 19 Cotswold Churches
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 22 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 23 Italy in October 2015
- 24 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 25 Portugal or Bulgaria