Two women want to go on a trip to Ireland for about 8 or 9 days and England for about the same. We would like to have flights and hotels included and maybe a car for part. how do we go about planning it. We'd like to maybe stay at some B&Bs too. Any information would be appreciated. This will be first trip for both of us. We are both over 65 and quite able to travel.
Approx 15 days between Ireland and England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 2 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 3 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 4 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 5 Cotswolds first time
- 6 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 7 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 8 Schengen rule made easy
- 9 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 10 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 11 From Chopin Airport to Warsaw Central (by Bus or train?)
- 12 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 13 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 14 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 15 Bibich Winery
- 16 Travel during Ferragosto?
- 17 Honeymoon Decision?
- 18 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 19 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 20 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 21 First Trip to Europe
- 22 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 23 Cornwall or Paris?
- 24 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 25 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving