Two women want to go on a trip to Ireland for about 8 or 9 days and England for about the same. We would like to have flights and hotels included and maybe a car for part. how do we go about planning it. We'd like to maybe stay at some B&Bs too. Any information would be appreciated. This will be first trip for both of us. We are both over 65 and quite able to travel.
Approx 15 days between Ireland and England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 2 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 3 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 4 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 5 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 6 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 7 London with Kids
- 8 Please help me plan my trip!
- 9 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 10 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 11 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 12 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 13 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 14 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 15 Road Trip Part 1...............Madrid To Lisbon by Auto
- 16 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 17 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 18 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 19 Venice -- Hotel Becher or Hotel Fontana
- 20 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 21 Mt. Nemrut - Kahta side - in April ???
- 22 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 23 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 24 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 25 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question