Two women want to go on a trip to Ireland for about 8 or 9 days and England for about the same. We would like to have flights and hotels included and maybe a car for part. how do we go about planning it. We'd like to maybe stay at some B&Bs too. Any information would be appreciated. This will be first trip for both of us. We are both over 65 and quite able to travel.
Approx 15 days between Ireland and England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me find a Villa in Val D'Orcia this Summer!
- 2 Bounced from flight back to Athens in June! Thoughts?
- 3 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 4 Malaga article
- 5 Megeve or St.Gervais les Bains in mid June?
- 6 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 7 "Untours" as a tour guide
- 8 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 9 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 10 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 11 Spain in 17 days
- 12 Booking Engines You trust?
- 13 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 14 Has anyone used Hop Airlines?
- 15 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 16 COSMOS Tour- 9 day Irish Explorer
- 17 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 18 Luzern to Zurich
- 19 A week in Sicily doable or not?
- 20 Spain in 17 days
- 21 Question about Tallinin and Riga.
- 22 Car travel from Munich-Fussen-Bad Ragaz-Interlaken: Roads?
- 23 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 24 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 25 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving