Two women want to go on a trip to Ireland for about 8 or 9 days and England for about the same. We would like to have flights and hotels included and maybe a car for part. how do we go about planning it. We'd like to maybe stay at some B&Bs too. Any information would be appreciated. This will be first trip for both of us. We are both over 65 and quite able to travel.
Approx 15 days between Ireland and England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence to Toulouse: Trip Planning Help Needed
- 2 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 3 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 4 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 5 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 6 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 7 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 8 Paris: Best Bistros
- 9 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 10 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 11 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 12 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 13 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 14 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 15 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary
- 16 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 17 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 18 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 19 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 20 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 21 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 22 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 23 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 24 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 25 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted