Two women want to go on a trip to Ireland for about 8 or 9 days and England for about the same. We would like to have flights and hotels included and maybe a car for part. how do we go about planning it. We'd like to maybe stay at some B&Bs too. Any information would be appreciated. This will be first trip for both of us. We are both over 65 and quite able to travel.
Approx 15 days between Ireland and England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 2 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 3 Tipping in the UK
- 4 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 5 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 6 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 7 France in October
- 8 Paris to Provence in 3 days ideas?
- 9 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 10 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 11 Discount Card and itinerary for London for family of 4
- 12 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 13 driving from Barcelona to Venice by car
- 14 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 15 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 16 Europe in December for 10 days
- 17 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 18 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 19 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 20 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 21 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 22 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 23 The "Perfect week" in Sicily???
- 24 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 25 Traffic Violation from Italy