Two women want to go on a trip to Ireland for about 8 or 9 days and England for about the same. We would like to have flights and hotels included and maybe a car for part. how do we go about planning it. We'd like to maybe stay at some B&Bs too. Any information would be appreciated. This will be first trip for both of us. We are both over 65 and quite able to travel.
Approx 15 days between Ireland and England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 2 Self-driving tips for France
- 3 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 4 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 5 Dordogne in October
- 6 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 7 CROATIA SPLIT
- 8 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 9 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 10 Paris first then where?
- 11 BMW European Delivery program
- 12 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 13 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 14 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 15 Stay away from EF Tours
- 16 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 17 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 18 Does this sound feasible?
- 19 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 20 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 21 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 22 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 23 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 24 Can Kindle books be read on an iPad?
- 25 One night over night parking Paris 75018