Two women want to go on a trip to Ireland for about 8 or 9 days and England for about the same. We would like to have flights and hotels included and maybe a car for part. how do we go about planning it. We'd like to maybe stay at some B&Bs too. Any information would be appreciated. This will be first trip for both of us. We are both over 65 and quite able to travel.
Approx 15 days between Ireland and England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 2 Madrid and London
- 3 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 4 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 5 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 6 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 7 What to wear
- 8 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 9 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 10 italy
- 11 Wednesday Papal Audience
- 12 Santorini
- 13 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 14 Italy Itinerary - Draft
- 15 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 16 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 17 How do you find French food?
- 18 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 19 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 20 airport hold baggage
- 21 7 Nights in Paris
- 22 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 23 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 24 Monet in Normandy
- 25 Dining at the Eiffel Tower