Two women want to go on a trip to Ireland for about 8 or 9 days and England for about the same. We would like to have flights and hotels included and maybe a car for part. how do we go about planning it. We'd like to maybe stay at some B&Bs too. Any information would be appreciated. This will be first trip for both of us. We are both over 65 and quite able to travel.
Approx 15 days between Ireland and England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How long in Venice?
- 2 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 3 atm cards in Spain
- 4 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 5 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 6 weather in Veneto area in September
- 7 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 8 Germany Visa for conference
- 9 Cotswolds village base
- 10 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 11 Hotel in Rome?
- 12 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 13 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 14 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 15 10 days in England
- 16 Would it be less expensive to buy a SIM card for Italy?
- 17 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 18 Passport Delays
- 19 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 20 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 21 Ukraine: witch-hunt has begun
- 22 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 23 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 24 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 25 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law