Two women want to go on a trip to Ireland for about 8 or 9 days and England for about the same. We would like to have flights and hotels included and maybe a car for part. how do we go about planning it. We'd like to maybe stay at some B&Bs too. Any information would be appreciated. This will be first trip for both of us. We are both over 65 and quite able to travel.
Approx 15 days between Ireland and England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 2 Athens jeweler recommendations?
- 3 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 4 Air France strike
- 5 Doges Palace; online tickets?
- 6 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 7 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 8 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 9 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 10 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 11 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 12 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 13 Photographer in Paris?
- 14 See Batalha and Alcobaça while driving from Lisbon to Coimbra
- 15 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 16 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 17 19 countries in a day
- 18 Finistère Base
- 19 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg
- 20 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 21 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 22 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 23 First visit to France in November
- 24 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 25 Hey Fodor's