Two women want to go on a trip to Ireland for about 8 or 9 days and England for about the same. We would like to have flights and hotels included and maybe a car for part. how do we go about planning it. We'd like to maybe stay at some B&Bs too. Any information would be appreciated. This will be first trip for both of us. We are both over 65 and quite able to travel.
Approx 15 days between Ireland and England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Home Base in Belgium
- 2 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 3 Leaving schengen country without a re entry permit
- 4 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 5 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 6 Help planning Sicily Itinerary
- 7 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 8 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 9 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 10 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 11 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 12 Greece after the Vote
- 13 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 14 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 15 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 16 Back to Provence in 2015
- 17 Spain trip report
- 18 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 19 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 20 Rocamaxour
- 21 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 22 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 23 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 24 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 25 Day Trips from Paris