Two women want to go on a trip to Ireland for about 8 or 9 days and England for about the same. We would like to have flights and hotels included and maybe a car for part. how do we go about planning it. We'd like to maybe stay at some B&Bs too. Any information would be appreciated. This will be first trip for both of us. We are both over 65 and quite able to travel.
Approx 15 days between Ireland and England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 2 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 3 3 days in Rome
- 4 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 5 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 6 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 7 Northern Spain
- 8 Akrotiri Tours
- 9 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 10 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 11 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 12 London hotel tax is 20%
- 13 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 14 Rome tram update...
- 15 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 16 Germany compounding pharmacy
- 17 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 18 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 19 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 20 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 21 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 22 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 23 week in calabria
- 24 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 25 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!