Two women want to go on a trip to Ireland for about 8 or 9 days and England for about the same. We would like to have flights and hotels included and maybe a car for part. how do we go about planning it. We'd like to maybe stay at some B&Bs too. Any information would be appreciated. This will be first trip for both of us. We are both over 65 and quite able to travel.
Approx 15 days between Ireland and England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 2 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 3 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 4 Airport ATMs
- 5 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 6 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 7 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 8 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 9 American Express
- 10 Which european city?
- 11 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 12 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 13 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 14 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 15 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 16 All Set To Go!!
- 17 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 18 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 19 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 20 Three ferries to Mull
- 21 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 22 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 23 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 24 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 25 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012