Two women want to go on a trip to Ireland for about 8 or 9 days and England for about the same. We would like to have flights and hotels included and maybe a car for part. how do we go about planning it. We'd like to maybe stay at some B&Bs too. Any information would be appreciated. This will be first trip for both of us. We are both over 65 and quite able to travel.
Approx 15 days between Ireland and England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help With Vienna
- 2 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 3 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 4 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 5 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 6 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 7 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 8 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 9 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 10 Nice or Marseille??
- 11 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 12 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 13 Air pollution in Paris
- 14 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 15 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 16 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 17 France, Italy and Greec
- 18 gites de france or agritourism
- 19 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 20 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 21 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 22 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 23 Trains in Italy
- 24 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 25 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?