Two women want to go on a trip to Ireland for about 8 or 9 days and England for about the same. We would like to have flights and hotels included and maybe a car for part. how do we go about planning it. We'd like to maybe stay at some B&Bs too. Any information would be appreciated. This will be first trip for both of us. We are both over 65 and quite able to travel.
Approx 15 days between Ireland and England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 2 Please help me give good travel advice
- 3 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 4 Josselin region of Brittany
- 5 Macarons!
- 6 Need Advice for Stuttgart/Munich Area
- 7 driving day trip to la rioja from San Sebastian- winery / lunchcstops
- 8 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 9 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 10 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 11 Venice, then ?, then Munich
- 12 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 13 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 14 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 15 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 16 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 17 Berlin Itinerary
- 18 Need Help, Iceland
- 19 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 20 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 21 driving from palermo to sciacca
- 22 Travel throught Europe
- 23 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 24 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 25 DCC on the increase?