We would like to rent a bike possibly on Jan. 1st to ride on the Appian way and visit at least one catacomb....Does anyone know if everything will be closed on this day? I've tried to research the bike rentals and I think they may be open but I believe the information desk?? will be closed.
Also for you that have been there where would you suggest to watch the fireworks on Dec. 31st? We are considering the Coliseum...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 2 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 3 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 4 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 5 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 6 Last minute trip to Capri
- 7 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 8 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 9 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 10 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 11 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 12 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 13 London Theater
- 14 Salzburg itinerary review
- 15 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 16 Poland to Austria In December
- 17 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 18 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 19 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 20 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 21 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 22 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 23 Private Guide in Lyon
- 24 Norwegian Air?
- 25 Highclare Castle