We would like to rent a bike possibly on Jan. 1st to ride on the Appian way and visit at least one catacomb....Does anyone know if everything will be closed on this day? I've tried to research the bike rentals and I think they may be open but I believe the information desk?? will be closed.
Also for you that have been there where would you suggest to watch the fireworks on Dec. 31st? We are considering the Coliseum...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 2 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 3 vienna
- 4 4 days itinerary for France
- 5 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 6 Questions about Polish sights
- 7 Bernina Express mid-March
- 8 Ireland travel passport question
- 9 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 10 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 11 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 12 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 13 where to stay in London?
- 14 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 15 Juangfrau / mt
- 16 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 17 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 18 Switzerland
- 19 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 20 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 21 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 22 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 23 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 24 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 25 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input