My friends are going to Budapest for 4 or 5 days in August and were hoping to rent a flat instead of staying in a hotel. (I've told her they may have to commit to a week.)
I know absolutely nothing about Budapest. Can anyone recommend reputable apartment websites and give me some ideas of good neighbourhoods for me to pass along to her?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 2 Saas Fee Cycling (and bike Rental)
- 3 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 4 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 5 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 6 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 7 Things to do in Montpellier
- 8 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 9 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 10 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 11 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 12 3 week trip with children
- 13 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 14 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 15 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 16 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 17 Italy in 11 Days
- 18 dinner jackets
- 19 French election
- 20 Leather goods in Florence
- 21 Piedmont as a destination
- 22 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 23 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 24 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 25 paris and france with my teenage daughter