My friends are going to Budapest for 4 or 5 days in August and were hoping to rent a flat instead of staying in a hotel. (I've told her they may have to commit to a week.)
I know absolutely nothing about Budapest. Can anyone recommend reputable apartment websites and give me some ideas of good neighbourhoods for me to pass along to her?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 2 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 3 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 4 Europe itinerary
- 5 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 6 Greece Experts
- 7 Europe itinerary review
- 8 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 9 My First Trip to Europe...
- 10 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 11 European Travel in March
- 12 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 13 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 14 Iceland in 4 days?
- 15 Munich-6 days in September
- 16 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 17 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 18 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 19 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 20 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 21 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 22 SIM card
- 23 Sixt insurance claim
- 24 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 25 Restaurants and sights in Puglia