My friends are going to Budapest for 4 or 5 days in August and were hoping to rent a flat instead of staying in a hotel. (I've told her they may have to commit to a week.)
I know absolutely nothing about Budapest. Can anyone recommend reputable apartment websites and give me some ideas of good neighbourhoods for me to pass along to her?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 2 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 3 Departure Tax in UK
- 4 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 5 Ireland ToDo
- 6 Parking in Italy
- 7 Ireland in November
- 8 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 9 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 10 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 11 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 12 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 13 Slovania & Croatia
- 14 apartments florence
- 15 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 16 I'm back.....
- 17 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 18 munich - day trips
- 19 honeymoon in november
- 20 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 21 Edinburgh in March
- 22 Paris gtg in October?
- 23 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 24 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 25 Where do I pass through immigration in the UK