My friends are going to Budapest for 4 or 5 days in August and were hoping to rent a flat instead of staying in a hotel. (I've told her they may have to commit to a week.)
I know absolutely nothing about Budapest. Can anyone recommend reputable apartment websites and give me some ideas of good neighbourhoods for me to pass along to her?
Thanks so much.
Apartments in Budapest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris November 2014
- 2 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 3 Arc de Triumph Question
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 6 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 7 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 8 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 9 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 10 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 11 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 12 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 13 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 14 London 2nd time around
- 15 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 16 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 17 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 18 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 19 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 20 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 21 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 22 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 23 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 24 Rovinj, Croatia
- 25 Which lake to visit in Italy