My friends are going to Budapest for 4 or 5 days in August and were hoping to rent a flat instead of staying in a hotel. (I've told her they may have to commit to a week.)
I know absolutely nothing about Budapest. Can anyone recommend reputable apartment websites and give me some ideas of good neighbourhoods for me to pass along to her?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rent a car in England
- 2 Edinburgh to Skye
- 3 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 4 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 5 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 6 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 7 4 days itinerary for France
- 8 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 9 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 10 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 11 Croatia transportation question.
- 12 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 13 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 14 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 15 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 16 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 17 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 18 2017 Easter in Italy
- 19 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 20 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 21 Going to Russia
- 22 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 23 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 24 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 25 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone