My friends are going to Budapest for 4 or 5 days in August and were hoping to rent a flat instead of staying in a hotel. (I've told her they may have to commit to a week.)
I know absolutely nothing about Budapest. Can anyone recommend reputable apartment websites and give me some ideas of good neighbourhoods for me to pass along to her?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 2 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 3 Papal Audience at the Vatican
- 4 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 5 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 6 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 7 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 8 Another Visit to London
- 9 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 10 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 11 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 12 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 13 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 14 Madrid to Dordogne
- 15 Airbnb scam
- 16 Rental car in Italy
- 17 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 18 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 19 15 nights in Italy
- 20 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 21 Overnight Layover -London
- 22 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 23 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 24 how to spend 9 nights in Provence (France)
- 25 Tips for Papal Audience this July?