My friends are going to Budapest for 4 or 5 days in August and were hoping to rent a flat instead of staying in a hotel. (I've told her they may have to commit to a week.)
I know absolutely nothing about Budapest. Can anyone recommend reputable apartment websites and give me some ideas of good neighbourhoods for me to pass along to her?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 2 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 3 London Paris
- 4 Chateau Lynch-Bages near Bordeaux
- 5 What are the Hidden Attractions in paris
- 6 24 hrs in Istanbul
- 7 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 8 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 9 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 10 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 11 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 12 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 13 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 14 Day trips by train from Milan
- 15 London dining service charge
- 16 Advance Booking for Spain
- 17 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 18 Itinerary advice for 9 days in London for female solo traveller
- 19 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 20 Norwegian air
- 21 3 Wake-up calls
- 22 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 23 Scotland Question
- 24 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 25 Afternoon Tea @ London