My friends are going to Budapest for 4 or 5 days in August and were hoping to rent a flat instead of staying in a hotel. (I've told her they may have to commit to a week.)
I know absolutely nothing about Budapest. Can anyone recommend reputable apartment websites and give me some ideas of good neighbourhoods for me to pass along to her?
Thanks so much.
Apartments in Budapest?
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 3 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 4 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 5 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 6 River cruises
- 7 More help with housing in Puglia
- 8 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 9 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 10 London for Christmas
- 11 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 12 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 13 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 14 7 days in Andalucia
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 16 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 17 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 18 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 21 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 22 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Ira Has Been Kidnapped