My friends are going to Budapest for 4 or 5 days in August and were hoping to rent a flat instead of staying in a hotel. (I've told her they may have to commit to a week.)
I know absolutely nothing about Budapest. Can anyone recommend reputable apartment websites and give me some ideas of good neighbourhoods for me to pass along to her?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 2 Italy - best two central locations
- 3 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 4 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 5 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 6 Overnight Train Questions
- 7 Istanbul tour guides?
- 8 Flamenco Shows
- 9 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 10 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 11 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 12 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 13 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 14 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 15 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 16 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 17 Tour or independent
- 18 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 19 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 20 Vet my itinerary
- 21 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 22 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 23 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 24 3 months to travel Europe!
- 25 student in denmark