My friends are going to Budapest for 4 or 5 days in August and were hoping to rent a flat instead of staying in a hotel. (I've told her they may have to commit to a week.)
I know absolutely nothing about Budapest. Can anyone recommend reputable apartment websites and give me some ideas of good neighbourhoods for me to pass along to her?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uwaga : koniec = parking fine
- 2 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 3 Skiing Village or Small Town near Vienna
- 4 http://gomusclebuilding.com/ers-pro/
- 5 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 6 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 7 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 8 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 9 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 10 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 11 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 12 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 13 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 14 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 15 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 16 Verona and Lake Garda
- 17 20 Days in Europe
- 18 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 19 Andalucia in December
- 20 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 21 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 22 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 23 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 24 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 25 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...