My friends are going to Budapest for 4 or 5 days in August and were hoping to rent a flat instead of staying in a hotel. (I've told her they may have to commit to a week.)
I know absolutely nothing about Budapest. Can anyone recommend reputable apartment websites and give me some ideas of good neighbourhoods for me to pass along to her?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 2 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 3 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 4 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 5 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 6 Norway fjord
- 7 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 8 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 9 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 10 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 11 Barcelona with baby
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 14 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 15 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 16 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 17 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 18 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 19 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 20 help with Italy itinerary
- 21 Capri in July
- 22 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 23 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 24 Venice
- 25 London 2For1 question